I'll Be

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Holy Matrimony -----

Sooyoung's POV

Yeah, I'm back now to Korea. After disappeared for two weeks, I'm here again. Tiffany, Krystal, and Suzy always ask me to back and inform me about Jessica's condition. Honestly, I feel guilty to her. I never thought she would be miserable like that. That's why I'm back here. Also to attend Taeyeon and Tiffany's wedding because I don't want die young. So, here I am standing in front of her room. I inhale nervously and knock the door. The door opened and there's my princess standing there. Yeah, I miss her so so so much. Her face, her smile, her body, her everything, then I give her my charming smile.

"S-Sooyoungie?" She seems surprised with my sudden appearance.

"Yes. It's me Sica." I still smiling to her. Then she hug me tight until I can't breathe. "S-sica... C-can't b-breathe."

She release the hug and hit my chest softly. "Babo! I miss you so much Sooyoungie. Don't ever leave me anymore please?" She look at me with her puppy eyes and pout cutely. How can I say no to her?

I caresses her cheek. "I won't leave you anymore. I promise." She smile sweetly to me. That smile makes me want to kiss her so bad. I lean my face closer to her. When our face inch apart ...

"Yah Sooyoung! Why didn't you tell me that you're here?" That Yuri shout and it annoy me so much. I pull away from Jessica's face and shoot a glare to Yuri. But I can see Jessica blush a bit.

"Thank you for ruin my time." I mutter.

"Your welcome Soo. Now, we need go inside to the chapel. It almost begins." Yuri drags me away. I look at Sica and try to say we-talk-later from my look. She got it and nod.

 

Author's POV

Taeyeon and Sooyoung, as the best man, stand in front of the chapel. A nervous and impatient expression can seen on Taeyeon's face

"Relax buddy. She'll appear soon." Sooyoung poke Taeyeon's shoulder gently. He just nod his head.

After that, a beautiful bride walk inside with Mr. Jung. Behind them, there's a beautiful bridemaid too. Taeyeon smile brightly and nudge Sooyoung. "The beautiful bride is mine."

Sooyoung smile too. "And behind them is mine. Yeah, I promise myself to make her mine after this wedding." Taeyeon just chuckle because of Sooyoung's words.

Tiffany and Mr. Jung walk closer and smile on Taeyeon's face grow wider.Tiffany give her best eyesmile to Taeyeon. Sooyoung and Jessica just smile sweetly to each other when they have eye contact.

The priest begin to start the wedding. "Before we begin it, if there's anyone who object this wedding, please raise your hand?" And we can see there's no one raise their hand. Then the priest continue. "Alright then. Kim Taeyeon-ssi, will you accept Tiffany Hwang Miyoung as your wife in any condition, such as rich and poor, healthy and sick, bad and good, until the die come?"

"Yes, I do." Taeyeon smile.

The priest face Tiffany this time. "Tiffany Hwang Miyoung-ssi, will you accept Kim Taeyeon as your husband in any condition, such as rich and poor, healthy and sick, bad and good, until the die come?"

"Yes, I do." Tiffany answer it with teary eyes, but we can see her happy smile.

"Then I affirm both of you as husband and wife. Kim Taeyeon-ssi, you can kiss your wife." The priest smile. Without a second, Taeyeon kiss Tiffany gently, but after a while, it becomes a passionate kiss. Everyone give a standing applause.

 

----- Wedding Celebration -----

Jessica's POV

I'm really happy for Tiffany. She and Taeyeon make a great couple. Yeah, I'm envy with them because I'm still alone and waiting for my prince charming to come. I look around and see Taeyeon and Tiffany dance together. There's also Sooyoung dance with Krystal and Suzy. I know they miss him so much, just like me. After a while, they finish the dance and I see Sooyoung approach to me. I can tell my heart start going crazy again when I see his smile. i pretend to drink to calm myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter