Mistake

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

I shock with the kiss. But, I like her lips and I want to stay longer like this. But, then ...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ERT??? MOVE FROM MY BODY NOW!!!!" she push me away from her body and hit my head hard.

"S-so-sorry miss. It was an accident miss. I'm really, really sorry miss." I stand up and bow to her.

"Jess, are you okay?" Tiffany ask her worry and help Jessica to stand up.

"Never been better." she said in cold tone, give me a cold glare, and I know what her mean. "I'll dead".

"Jess, forgive him please. He just wanted to help you. Ok Jess?"

"Forgive me please, miss. I swear it was an accident. I promise it will never happen again." I beg her forgiveness.

 

Jessica's POV

"Aish, this guy stole my first kiss. You'll pay for this. I'm sure I will make your life suffer."

"Ok. I'll forgive you." I said in a cold tone and give him a devilsh smile. Tiffany notice my devilish smile. "Jess, are you going to do something to him?"

"Nothing Tiff," I shook my head.

"Jess, you can't lie to me. I know you so well. Don't do anything bad to him, ok?" she warn me.

"Nothing, Tiffany. Just trust me, ok?" I said in a cold tone and she know she can force me. She just shook her head. "Whatever Jess."

 

------------- At Soooyoung's Car -------------

Sooyoung's POV

There is a silence in my car, but it's a comfort silence. Tiffany sit next to me and Jessica sit at backseat. I guess I'm lucky because if Jessica sit next to me, I can't concentrate to drive. I look at Jessica from the mirror and she is sleeping. "This sleepyhead. Never change."

Since I know Tiffany is friendlier than Jessica, I brave myself to talk to her. "Uhm, Tiffany?'

"Yes, Sooyoung-ssi?"

"No need formality. Just call me Sooyoung or Soo." I smile to her.

"Ok, Soo. So, what do you want to talk about?" she give me her eyesmile.

"Uhm, is she always cold and scary like that? Her father told me to be patient with her because she is cold and stubborn. But, I think she is colder, scarier, and more stubborn than what father told."

"She has been like this for 4 years. Since her best friend passed away, she change like this. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter