Random

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jung's Home ------

Jessica's POV

I feel guilty to slam Sooyoung's car's door. But, I need to release my anger right? I go to my room and throw the things I bought.

"Hei Jess." Tiffany called me. I just nodded, have no mood to answer her. "You went shopping right? Why you seems in not a good mood then? It's rare. You always happy after shopping."

"I don't know. Maybe I'm tired." I shrugged my shoulders and lying on the bed.

"I don't believe you Jess. You've never tired after shopping. I know something happened back there." Tiffany approach me and lying too.

I close my eyes and think, should I tell her about what happened at mall or not. Honestly, I'm confused about my feeling now. Why should I jealous when Hara kiss Sooyoung's cheeks? I even don't love him and the one I love is GD oppa right?

"Soo texted me that you become quiet and slammed his car's door. Seriously, what happen Jess?Are you in period?" Tiffany said and make me open my eyes.

"I'm not in my period and honestly, I don't know Tiff." I sigh. "Tiff, how do you know that that you're falling in love with someone?"

"Eh? What a question Jess. Don't tell me you don't love GD oppa anymore and start to falling in love with someone." Tiffany tease me.

"No need to ask. Just answer my question please." I shot her a cold glare.

"Woah. Ice Princess is in the house yo." She said jokingly and give me her innocent eyesmile. "Ok, ok. I need to be serious. First, close your eyes Jess." I close my eyes. "Here is the thing. When you see his smile, it melts you. When he holds your hands, it sends an electricity over your body. When he hugs you, you feel comfort and safe. When he kisses you, you feel butterflies in your stomach. You always miss him when he's not around you. You feel jealous when you see him close with other girls. Most of all, when you're in trouble, he becomes the first one that you seek and want to share about it." Tiffany stop and gives me a chance to think and imagine about that.

A smile that can melt me, an electricity when he holds my hands, a hug that comfort and make me feel safe, a kiss that makes me feel butterflies, always miss him when he's not around, jealously issue, and the first person I seek when I have trouble. I know the person isn't GD oppa because the person who appear in my mind now isn't him.

"So, do you have the answer Jess? Is he GD oppa?" Tiffany curious about my answer. I shook my head. "Then who is he Jess?"

I smile weakly and say in serious tone. "Tiff, I guess I'm start falling in love with Sooyoung. I don't know since when and I've just realized it."

Tiffany seems surprised and covers . But then she shout. "YOU WHAT???"

 

------ At Dorm ------

Sooyoung's POV

I go to dorm immediately after take Jessica home because Yuri texted me that something important to talk. I knock the door and Amber open it. "What so important Amb?"

Amber shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know too. Ask Yul hyung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter