Emotion

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

 

------- Jung's Home ------

Jessica's POV

I wake up early this morning and it's only 7 AM. I guess it's a miracle that I can wake up early. I look around, but I don't see Tiffany. I wonder where she slept last night. I take a bath then go out from my room because I'm hungry and I need breakfast. I go to kitchen and make tuna sandwich, the only food that I can make. When I almost finish, I heard someone greet me. "Morning Sica."

I know the voice, but I pretend to not hear it and finish my tuna sandwich. When I turn back, I see him stand in front of me. He wears a sleeveless t-shirt. He is sweating, but it just make him SO DAMN HOT!!! I keep staring at his body and space out. Seriously, why when I have a boyfriend, I have to see Sooyoung's hot body???

"Come to earth Sica." Sooyoung snap his finger in front of my face. It makes me back to reality. "Why you avoid me at first, then you stare at me? Something wrong with me or with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing Youngie." I blush because of embarrassment.

"If nothing, why are you blushing? Am I too hot to handle?" Sooyoung tease me and walk closer to me. He make a move pretend to hug me.

"You go away. You stink. You need to take a bath." I push him. Honestly, he's not stink.

"But I want a morning hug from my lovely Sica. And I'm not stink." Sooyoung pout.

"You'll get your morning hug from your lovely Sica after you take a bath. I think I need to take a bath too. Alright?" I giggle.

"Okay madam." He salute. "By the way, have you take a bath? Want to take a bath with me?" He tease me.

I smack his head. "Since when you become a byunsoo?"

"I think since I live with Tae for 2 years. His byun virus infect me." He smirk. "No regret to not join me Sica?" He smirk and run away before I can smack his head again.

I just shook my head and bring my food to dining table. I make 5 sandwiches, but I only eat 2 sandwiches because I've already fulled. I leave the rest for Sooyoung because I know he'll be hungry.

"Sica. I've taken a bath. So, I can hug you now?" Sooyoung approach me. I smile to him and he hug me. I hug him back. I love his masculine scent. Aish, why I think about him like this? Seriously I don't what happen with me.

I release the hug. "I leave you sandwiches. I know you're hungry. Eat them Youngie."

"Thank you much Sica. You know so well." Sooyoung pecks my cheek. He sit and start to eat. When he eat, I stare at his face. I must admit that he's really attractive now. Then, I realise there's a bruise at his left cheek.

"Sooyoungie, what happen with your face?" I ask him and keep staring at his face.

"Oh, this bruise? Tae punched me last night." He answer me still eating.

"How can? I think you never fight with Tae. Don't tell me Tae caught you cheat with Tiff behind his back because I saw you hug with her last night." Yeah, it's right. I saw Sooyoung and Tiffany were hugging last night. I don't know why, but I feel jealous.

"It's not like that Sica. Me and Tiff like brother and sister. She has problem with the engagement issue. You know it right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Last night, Tae asked Tiff to broke up with him because of the engagement issue. That's why I hugged Tiff to comfort her because she cried all night long."

"HEH??? Tell me the story." I shocked when I heard Tae asked Tiff to broke up with him.

 

Flashback

Sooyoung's POV

I want to sleep because I feel so tired, but I'm thirsty. So I go to kitchen to drink. Then I hear someone sob and the sound is from outside. I open the door and find Tiffany's crying and hugging her knee.

"Tiff, what happen?" She doesn't answer me and still cry. "It's ok if you want to cry, but don't cry here please. You may catch a cold." So, I carry her in bridal style and put her on couch. I go to kitchen and make a hot chocolate for her. I sit beside her and hand it to her. "Drink this Tiff. It helps to calm you." She doesn't refuse and drink it.

"Soo ..." Tiffany whisper.

"Yes?"

"May I hug you?" I nodded. Then she hug me and cry on my shoulder. I pat her back to calm her down. She cry until she can'r cry. When she calm, I ask her why she cry like this.

"So, mind to tell me why are you crying like this? But don't push yourself if you don't want."

She sigh heavily. "3 months ago, dad came here from USA. Then he told me that he has already arranged marriage for me. He said that I'm engaged with Jay Park, son of Park Jinyoung, CEO of JYP. I said I don't want because I've already had Tae, but he didn't listen me. He force me to do what his want. Seriously Soo. I don't want marry someone that I don't love. My love is only for Tae. Then this evening, dad met Tae. After Tae met him, Tae wanted to break up with me. I don't want, but he just left me like that, Soo."

I hug her again. "Aish. I'm sorry Tiff. Sometimes Tae can be fool. I'll talk to him so he can back for his sense again. Promise me you'll forgive him and accept him if he ask you again." She nodded. I text Yuri and ask him that Taeyeon is at dorm or not. Yuri reply that Taeyeon is at dorm. "Tiff, Yul said Tae is at dorm now. I guess I need to go now." I pat her head.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter