Loving You

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KryBer and Suzy Chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

I'm so lazy go to this university. But, I should go to do my final task so I can get my Performing and Art degree. I envy that Soo, Tae, and Yul have passed their degree and now they still sleep at the dorm. "Sigh. I'm very sleepy." I get off from my motorcycle and then I see Krystal and Suzy. "Krystal. Her smile will bright my morning." I walk to them and talk to them. "Morning Krystal, Suzy." I give them my best smile, especially for Krystal.

 

"Morning, Amb," Krystal give her warm smile. "Oh God. Her smile melt my heart."

 

"Morning, Amber Oppa." Suzy smile shyly.

'Ah, Suzy. How many times I've told you just call me Amber or Amb? I feel old when you call me oppa. I still young, you know?" I pout.

 

"But, it's weird for me. I call you oppa since we were in high school and you've been my tutor. It has been a long time, oppa." she defend herself.

 

"Aish. Whatever. Is that I look so old?" I pretend to be sad.

 

"I think you look old Amb. From now, I'll call you Amb oppa." Krystal tease me and giggle.

 

"Don't you dare Krys. If you call me oppa, I'll call you Ahjumma. I guess it fits for you." I back and smirk.

 

"Oh, Amber Liu. Since I'm an Ahjumma, so you are a grandpa now? You look older than me of course." she glare at me. I just laugh and ruffle her hair. And then she laugh too. "I really, really like you Krystal Jung."

 

 

Suzy's POV

 

I see Amber and Krystal joke and laugh. I feel jealous to both of them, but I can't show it. Then my phone ring. "Excuse me, Krys, Amb oppa. I go answer the phone." They still laugh and only nodded at me.

 

"Hello Min unnie. What's up?" Min unnie is my manager.

 

"Suzy, you've been chosen as a main cast for First Love film."

 

"Are you serious unni?" I'm surprised.

 

"Yes, I am. And Saturday you'll have to attend the script reading with others cast. Ok Suz? Congratulations."

 

"Ok unni. Thanks unni." I hang up the phone and smile widely.

 

"Who was that Suz?" Krystal ask me curious when she see my smile.

 

"That was Min unni. She said I've been chosen as a main cast for First Love film." I smile to her.

 

"Wow, it's great. Congratulations Suzy." she give me a hug and I hug her back. "So, I'll treat you lunch to celebrate this, Krys."

 

"Ah, Suzy. I'm sorry. Amber asked me before you and I agree. So, I'll have lunch with him. Next time maybe Suz? It's OK?"

 

I release the hug and feel dissapointed because she's going to have lunch with Amber. But, I nodden and give her a weak smile. "It's Ok Krys. I'll call Soo oppa and have lunch with him. By the way, we have class to attend. Let's go now or we'll late."

 

"Ok. Let's go. Bye Amb." she wave to Amber.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter