It's The Time

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months Later

 

Author's POV

Tonight is BHJ Fam concert at Sangam Stadium in Seoul. The tickets sold out in 1 weeks and the stadium is crowded. No wonder because BHJ Fam has the best groups in K-Pop, like YAST, Big Bang, JT, 2NE1, and Sistar. BHJ Fam also have a great team to support their groups, like great composers, musicians, arrangers, and choreographers. That's explain why BHJ become one of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, beside JYP. But, tonight gonna be the last performance for YAST. YAST will do their goodbye stage in this concert.

 

Flashback

----------- A Day after Soosica Moment (Lunch) --------

They have lunch together at Jung's Home because Uncle Jung have something to say. Everyone (Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung, Krystal, Amber, Suzy, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Tiffany) ready to have lunch, except Jessica and Sooyoung.

"Where's the shiksin? Since when he doesn't have interest with food? I'm hungry now." Yuri whine.

"Be patient Yul oppa. But, you're so cute when you whine." Suzy laugh and poke Yuri's cheeks.

"I'm curious where's Jess unni too. Do you know where is she, Tiff unni?" Krystal said.

"I don't know Krys. I slept at the dorm last night. I think she still sleeping now." Tiffany said innocently.

"So, Tae hyung and Tiff noona. Did you do anything last night? Since you were official last night." Amber tease them and smirk.

"N-no. We did nothing." Taeyeon low his head to hide his blush. Tiffany is blushing too.

"Are you sure Tae? Because I don't believe you. You're a famous byuntae you know." Yuri join to tease them.

"Yeah, me too. If you did nothing, why are both of you blushing?" Amber laugh. But then he scream. "AWW"

Krytal pinch his arm hard and give him a glare. "Don't tease them Amb." Amber scared and only nod. It makes Yuri laugh. Then Krystal give Yuri a glare too. "You too Yul oppa." Krystal's glare makes Yuri gulp and it makes Suzy smile.

"Krystal is really the next ice princess. You're scary you know." Krystal pout, but Taeyeon, TIffany, and Uncle Jung laugh. Aunt Jung only shook her head and mumble, "Aish. Kids this time."

And then a voice interrupt them. "Aish. I guess I miss some moments here." Sooyoung and Jessica enter the dining room.

"What makes you so slow Soo? All of us really hungry." Tae ask Soo when they take a seat.

"Sorry for make all of  you waiting. Yeah, you know it's hard to wake up this sleeping goddess." Sooyoung said and ruffles Jessica's hair.

"Aish, Sooyoungie. Don't mess my hair." Jessica pout and hit Sooyoung's arm.

"Oops. Sorry Sica. But you're cute when you pout." Sooyoung smile and earn another hit again.

Tiffany interrupt them. "Wait a minute. Sica? Sooyoungie? Since when both of you have a nickname? Did anything happen last night?"

"Yeah, something happen Tiff. We're ..." Jessica can't finish her words because Sooyoung cut her. "We're best friends now."

"WHAT???" Everyone seems shock and surprise.

"Woah. So you're the one who can melt my daughter's cold heart. Thanks Sooyoung." Aunt Jung give Sooyoung a very warm smile.

"Ah, it's ok Aunt." Sooyoung scratch his neck shyly.

"Ok, ok. Enough with this conversation. Lets eat first then we can continue the conversation. I'm really hungry now." Uncle Jung gives an order. They eat in silent. But the couple feed each other, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany. They act lovey dovey so much. Sooyoung and Jessica just smile to see their friends act. They finish eat in 20 minutes. "Alright. Everybody finish? I have something to say. So listen carefully." He clear his throat and start to speak. "First, congratulations to YAST for won the comeback stage and to JT for made an awesome debut. Congratulations to Taeyeon and Tiffany, Amber and Krystal, Yuri and Suzy for being together. So, the first news is Suzy and Yuri's movie will be air next month. Second, BHJ Fam will have concert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter