Broken Plan

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, 1 weeks later (Is it ok if I make it fast?)

 

Amber's POV

I'm playing playstation with Yuri hyung since we don't have anything to do. Suddenly, I remember tomorrow is Krystal's birthday and I haven't bought anything for her yet. Honestly, I don't know what should I buy for her. I don't want to give ring, necklace, or bracelet because it's too common. So, I text Suzy because she's Krystal bestfriend.

 

To: Suzy

Suz.. Tomorrow is Krystal's birthday. But, I haven't bought anything yet. What should I give to her? Want to accompany me to mall today?

From: Amber

 

I play again when I wait for her reply. But, Yuri hyung beat me because I can't concentrate. Then I get a message.

 

To: Amb Oppa

I have lunch with Yul oppa today. So, you should ask him if I can go with you or not.

From: Suzy

 

Ah, I don't know Yuri hyung and Suzy really close right now. So I decide to ask Yuri hyung because it's really important for me. "Hyung, tomorrow is Krystal's birthday. But, I haven't bought anything. So, I asked Suzy to accompany me to mall, but she said to ask you first because you have lunch with her. So, can she?"

Yuri hyung looks thinking. "Ok, she can. But, I join too. Tell her we pick her up at 11 and we'll have lunch at mall."

Ah, it seems Yuri hyung jealous with me. I'm in the mood to . "Someone jealous here. Don't be hyung. I won't take your girl. My love only for my princess Krystal Jung." He look at me and smack my head. "Cheesy." And we laugh. I text to Suzy again.

 

To: Suzy

Yul hyung said ok and he'll join us too. We'll pick you up at 11 and we'll have lunch at mall. And better you think what should I give to Krystal from now. So we don't have to waste much time. Hehe..

From: Amber

 

-------------- At Mall -------------

We arrive at mall and we decide to have lunch first. We go to Burger King because I need a fast lunch. Yuri hyung seems not happy. "Why are you so in hurry?"

"Because I need it fast hyung. Her birthday is tomorrow. I remember from last week, but my final project distract me so much and I forget it. And this morning, I remember again." I answer him and eat my french fries.

"So, Amb Oppa. What will you give to her? I only can think about ring, bracelet, or necklace." Suzy ask me.

"Ah, I don't want ring, bracelet, or necklace. They're too common. I want something special." We think again. Then I hear Yuri hyung's voice. "You want something special huh? Just give her a special kiss. Or kiss isn't special anymore because both of you always kissing?" He smirk and tease me. I lower my head because of embarrassment.

"Yul oppa. Don't . Be serious ok." Suzy punch his arm lightly.

"Sorry, sorry." He laugh and continue. "Uhm, how about we make video for her? We record our wish for her and give her the CD. So, she can keep it."

"I think I like your idea. But, when will we record it? And who 'we'?" I ask Yuri hyung again.

"We is you, me, Suzy, Jessica, Tiffany, Soo, Tae, Aunt Jung, and Uncle Jung. We're her "special family" right? And we should share the task. You call and record Soo and Tae. Suzy call and record Tiff,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter