We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Again?

I Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Week Later

 

----- Jung's Home -----

Tiffany's POV

It has been a week since Taeyeon asked me to broke up with him. He doesn't text me or call me since that day. I always cry every night and I can't sleep well. I don't know Jessica realise it or not. When You're Gone from Avril Lavigne become my theme song this day. Yeah, I know I still have Jessica, Suzy, Krystal, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Amber, but it feels different without Taeyeon by my side. I look at my clock and it's 8 AM. Jessica still sleeping. Then someone knock my door. I open it and Sooyoung's there.

"Morning Tiff." He smile widely.

"Morning Soo. What's up?" I know there's something if Sooyoung smile widely like this.

"You have a letter from Tae. But, it's a secret. So, you must read it in secret way." He gives me the letter and wink.

I open the letter quickly. I want to know what he wrote to me so badly. It's written there:

 

I just don't love you no more

Let it be like this
Obviously, i don't want to see your face anymore
Very hurt because of you
Every day I suffer

You make me can't believe in true love
Ordinaryly, i can't forgive you
Until i move on

it was a mistake when i asked you "WOULD YOU BE MINE?".i swear i'll never ask you that question AGAIN...

 

I begin to sob after I read it. I don't know what to do after I read this. "Where is he Soo?"

"Promise me you won't shout or yell if I tell you." I nodded quickly. "He's in my room now." I run to Sooyoung's room and Sooyoung follow me. When I open his room's door, I see his face, the one who I miss so much in a week. I walk to him and he seems anticipated it. I hit his chest and cry, but then he hug me tightly.

"How can you said I LOVE YOU and asked me TO BE YOURS AGAIN with a mean words? Can you write it more sweetly?" I asked him, still hit his chest.

Taeyeon my hair gently. "Personally, I want to make it sweet. But it was Yul's idea. He want it harsh and he said it's a secret. Since it was his plan, I should follow his rules. But, gladfully, you know what I mean. So, Fany-ah, what's your answer? I hope you say yes."

"TaeTae, you'll know the answer if I do this to you." i give him my best eyesmile and kiss his lips. He kiss me back. I can't describe how much I miss our kissing, although it's only a week.

*COUGH COUGH* We look at Sooyoung who pretend to cough again. Taeyeon seems dissapointed and I blushed, as usual.

"Why are you always disturb my moment with her Soo?" Sooyoung just smile innocently. "But, thank you Fany-ah for accept me again. I love you Fany-ah." He kiss my forehead.

"I love you too TaeTae." I smile to him.

"Alright. Enough for your lovey dovey moment. Tiff, you must keep it secret. No one can know you and Tae are together again, include Sica, Suzy, and Krystal. Only YAST know it. Both of you should act cold towards each other. I know it's hard, but you should do that to make our plan success. Ok?" Sooyoung asked us and we nodded. "Good. And Tiff, later at breakfast, you should call Jay. Ask him when he has free time to meet you. Then you text him that you'll bring Tae with you and he should bring his girlfriend too."

"Alright captain." I give him a salute. Taeyeon laugh because of this. "Since when you become a dorky?"

I tap my chin and think. "Maybe since you're my boyfriend?" Taeyeon pout. "Ah, so cute." I pinch his cheeks and he smile sweetly. "I guess I need to take a bath now. So, see you at breakfast." I kiss Taeyeon cheeks and wave to Soo.

 

------- Breakfast Time ------

I go to dining room with Jessica. It still hard for me to wake the sleepyhead. But, when we enter the dining room, Jessica seems  shocked when she see Taeyeon.

"What are you doing here Tae?" She asked him with a cold tone. Taeyeon seems scared. I want to laugh, but I need to hold it.

"J-just want to meet Soo." He stuttered.

"It's ok Sica. He doesn't dare to do anything bad. I'll kick him out if he dare." Sooyoung smile and pat Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter