Go to the school’s roof

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I want some peace… and fresh air. This classroom makes me feel so enclosed.

I’ll go to the school’s roof; there I can be alone for a while.

I stood up and took my waistcoat with me since I knew there was going to be windy.

I started to leave with calm, but some girls stopped me smiling;

“Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m HyeRin; this is JooHee and this is GyuRi” the shortest girl with longest black wavy hair greeted me pointing at her two friends, who smiled at me.

JooHee, who had strangely orange hair, approached at me with excitement and took my both hands with hers,

“Hey! We saw you talking in class with P.O! What did you think of him? Cool! Right?”

Oh God, this girl is too excited.

I nodded, “Yeah… He was nice, why?”

“Aw, I wish I was you!” GyuRi, who had short brown hair said.

I lifted a frown, “Why…?”

They all opened their eyes in surprise,

 

“Don’t you know!? He’s one of the most popular boys in the school!” JooHee said

“Right! P.O with his six friends: Ukwon, Taeil, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Zico and Kyung” HyeRin followed her.

Is B-Bomb really a name?

“Aiiish, I wish I had your seat!” GyuRi said.

I snorted.

Pfft, like I care about popular people. He was just a nice guy; period.

“Hum, yeah, haha… Well, I have to go now so… We can talk later about him, OK? Byee…” I said escaping from those 3 fangirls, who continued their talk about how awesome were those 7 guys.

 

I got out of the classroom and felt a little thirsty, so before go upstairs, I bought strawberry milk in one of those drink machines.

Then, I finally went upstairs.

I opened the door of the roof and pushed it to step outside; the sunrays dazzled me a little, so I rubbed my eyes in a try to see more clearly.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a blond guy who turned to stare at me.

 

I’ve seen this guy before…

I swear I-

Oh right! He was the guy who P.O did the handshake with.

I stared at him too and blushed in embarrassment,

“I… I’m sorry, I was just… I’ll leave now” I said and turned to leave.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I don’t bite. You can stay here if you want to”

I turned again and saw him smiling, “But I won’t leave” he said

“OK” I said giggling.

 

I approached at where he was, leaning on a grid, and took out my strawberry milk.

I started to drink it and realized he was looking at it,

“Something happens?” I asked

He cleared his throat and tried to look cool

“Hum, I… Can you give me that Hello Kitty sticker that has on it?”

I looked at the milk package and realized that it actually had a sticker of a Hello Kitty skating on it. I chuckled.

“Y-Yeah, sure. But why?” I asked him smiling.

He got red, “I just like that cat”

Oh noooo! He’s so cute!

 

I took the sticker and stuck it in his cheek, “You’re too cute!”

He put his hand where I stuck the sticker and pouted, “No I’m not…”

I giggled, “My name is-“

“I know your name; you’re _____~” he interrupted me, “I’m Zico, by the way”

I lifted a frown, “Zico? Is that your real name?”

He chuckled and looked at the sky, “Nah, my name’s Woo Jiho, but people call me Zico. You can call me Zico oppa, since you’re younger”

I pouted, “How old are you?”

“I’m 17” he answered

“And how did you know that I’m younger?”

He smirked, “You said it in your personal introduction”

Oh, he’s right…

 

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell sound.

“Oh crap, I wish I can stay here…” I muttered leaving the roof.

Zico took me by my arm and stopped me, “Then, skip class with me”

I looked at him doubting, “B-But…”

“I was going to skip anyways” he smirked.

 

But it’s my first day… I shouldn’t skip class

Ugh, I don’t want to go to class… We have physical education.

Maybe they won’t know if I leave, they would be focused on sports…

Argh! I don’t know what to do!

 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t…”

 

Skip class with Zico