Go to the school’s gym

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

Next class is physical education… I guess I’ll see how the gym is.

I stood up yawning and covering my mouth.

I started to leave with calm, but some girls stopped me smiling;

“Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m HyeRin; this is JooHee and this is GyuRi” the shortest girl with longest black wavy hair greeted me pointing at her two friends, who smiled at me.

JooHee, who had strangely orange hair, approached at me with excitement and took my both hands with hers,

“Hey! We saw you talking in class with P.O! What did you think of him? Cool! Right?”

Oh God, this girl is too excited.

I nodded, “Yeah… He was nice, why?”

“Aw, I wish I was you!” GyuRi, who had short brown hair said.

I lifted a frown, “Why…?”

They all opened their eyes in surprise,

 

“Don’t you know!? He’s one of the most popular boys in the school!” JooHee said

“Right! P.O with his six friends: Ukwon, Taeil, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Zico and Kyung” HyeRin followed her.

Is B-Bomb really a name?

“Aiiish, I wish I had your seat!” GyuRi said.

I snorted.

Pfft, like I care about popular people. He was just a nice guy; period.

“Hum, yeah, haha… Well, I have to go now so… We can talk later about him, OK? Byee…” I said escaping from those 3 fangirls, who continued their talk about how awesome were those 7 guys.

 

So… Where is the gym?

I went downstairs to the first floor and tried to found it walking by the right of a corridor.

I wasn’t lucky, so I tried by the left.

Gosh, where is it?

I went outside and saw a big, construction? It seemed new. On the outside of it, there were jumping ropes on the floor and two soccer balls.

Now I’m lucky! That must be the gym.

 

I walked towards it and while I was approaching, I could hear louder and louder the beat of a hip hop song.

What’s that? Does it… come from the inside?

I opened the door slowly to check if someone was there and I could hear more clearly the sound of the music.

At the center of the basketball court, there was a guy with black hair dancing: he was freaking amazing!

His arms, his legs, his head, his shoulders, his everything moved at perfect synch with the song and did the cooler moves I’ve ever seen in my life!

Suddenly, the music stopped and the guy finished his choreography in a pose.

I approached silently and started to clap with excitement.

 

“Wow! You were amazing!” I said smiling.

The guy turned surprised and smiled back, “Thanks”

His face got a little red, “Did you saw all my dancing?”

I shook my head, “No; sadly, I just saw the ending”

I approached to him walking and put my right hand in front of him,

“I’m _____~”

He took my hand, “I’m Minhyuk, or B-Bomb. Either is fine”

 

B-Bomb… B-Bomb…

Where have I heard that name before?

Oh right!

 

I opened my eyes and gave one step back, “Y-You’re one of those popular guys?”

He looked at the floor and chuckled, “Haha, you can say that, although I don’t do anything to be popular”

Ah, I’m not good with popular people… Maybe I should go

But he seems nice

He lifted his head and looked at me, “Are you new in the school?”

I nodded shyly and blushed a little from nervousness, “D-Deh, I’m in second year; this is my first day, and you?”

B-Bomb sighed, “I’m new too”

I opened my eyes in surprise, “Bwoh?”

He laughed, “Just kidding; I’m in third year”

I smiled.

 

“Hey, I was wondering… Do you dance?” he asked

BUAHAHAHAHA, me? Dance?

“I’m not really good at it” I answered chuckling

He lifted a frown, “Everyone can; do you want me to teach you after school?”

I flushed a little; Hum… I… I at dancing.

 

“Sounds good…”

 

I think I’ll pass