Stay in the classroom

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I’m too lazy to move… I guess I’ll just stay here, look at my phone, sleep… I don’t know; later I’ll walk around.

I let my head rest on my arms, which were on my desk, and closed my eyes.

I started to fall asleep, but three girls came at my desk, smiling;

“Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m HyeRin; this is JooHee and this is GyuRi” the shortest girl with longest black wavy hair greeted me pointing at her two friends, who smiled at me.

JooHee, who had strangely orange hair, approached at me with excitement and took my both hands with hers,

“Hey! We saw you talking in class with P.O! What did you think of him? Cool! Right?”

Oh God, this girl is too excited.

I nodded, “Yeah… He was nice, why?”

“Aw, I wish I was you!” GyuRi, who had short brown hair said.

I lifted a frown, “Why…?”

They all opened their eyes in surprise,

 

“Don’t you know!? He’s one of the most popular boys in the school!” JooHee said

“Right! P.O with his six friends: Ukwon, Taeil, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Zico and Kyung” HyeRin followed her.

Is B-Bomb really a name?

“Aiiish, I wish I had your seat!” GyuRi said.

I snorted.

Pfft, like I care about popular people. He was just a nice guy; period.

“Hum, yeah, haha… Well, I have to talk to my mom…” I took my cell phone out, “We can talk later about him, OK?” I said in a try to escape from those 3 fangirls, who continued their talk about how awesome were those 7 guys walking away from my desk.

“Byee!” GyuRi said waving her hand and smiling.

“Byee…” I smiled falsely and waved my hand too.

I don’t dislike fangirls, but sometimes they get a bit bothersome.

 

I passed all the recess resting my head in my desk and thinking about chocolate; why? Because I was freaking STARVING since I didn’t eat breakfast.

I should have taken fruits or something before leaving for school…

When the bell rang and the class started, I was still resting my head in my table; then, I felt something in my arm.

I opened my eyes and saw a paper note on my table; I sat straight, took the note and opened it below my desk.

“Are you feeling OK?” It said with a really messy handwriting.

I looked at my right and saw Jihoon looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back, took the note and wrote Yes, I’m just sleepy and hungry… I didn’t eat breakfast

I gave it back to Jihoon; he looked at it, wrote something, wrapped a thing with the paper and gave it back to me.

“I like the color of your pencil… Take this”

I smiled and my face got a little red, Thank you!! ~ I was starving. Do you really like pink?

He looked at the paper and chuckled, “Of course! Not because I’m a guy I can’t like it, right? :P”

I giggled, You’re cute >w<

He looked at the paper again and laughed, “Yeah, I know!” he said out loud.

 

The teacher turned and looked at Jihoon, who covered his mouth with his hand.

“Is there something that you want to share with us, Jihoon?” Ms. Jung asked him a little angry.

He flushed in embarrassment, “No, huh, I…”

Oh no, this is my fault too!

I should do something, right?

 

Share the fault with him

 

Stay silent