Go to karaoke with them!

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

Fine, I decided to accept. I mean, what could go wrong?

Maybe I’ll sing so horribly that they’ll laugh their asses off and they’ll never talk to me again.

Jesus, help.

“_____~, _____~? Are you there? Helloooooo?”

I gave a little jump in surprise as P.O poked my head and yelled into my ear. He and Zico laughed.

“Hey, we’re here” P.O pointed a blue building.

So fast? Wah, I thought I had the opportunity to change my mind before we arrived.

 

We walked into the door’s direction; P.O stepped in first followed by Zico, who stood still at the door and held it for me.

“Ladies first” he smiled at me; his perfect lips and deep voice sent shivers that ran through my spine.

“Thanks” I stepped in looking at the ground.

Up until now, he has been nice…

Zico closed the door and walked a bit faster than me to reach P.O. His blond and a bit spiked hair looked really good making him look cool with his relaxed way of wearing the uniform.

 

P.O bought three tickets and led us to a nice and bright little room on the second floor.

He smiled at us, “Ready to be brutally destroyed in karaoke?”

Zico smirked and grabbed the microphone, “You wish”

He started singing T-ara’s “Roly Poly” in a very feminine way and then P.O sang Orange Caramel’s “Lipstick” while putting aegyo faces and making us laugh like crazy.

“_____~-ah, it’s your turn now!” Zico pointed at me

“H-Huh? Me? N-Nah, I don’t sing well and your ears will explode and-“

“Tch tch tch” P.O interrupted me shaking his head in disapproval, “You’ll sing, That’s why we’re here for”

Crap… “Ok… Which one?” I sighed

“I’ll chose” Zico said while P.O made me close my eyes so it would be a surprise.

I could hear how P.O laughed; I guess it was of what Zico had chosen.

“Ready?” Zico asked; I nodded and the melody started to sound.

 

Is this a joke?

I opened my eyes widely and looked at the screen, “You must be kidding!”

Oppan Gangnam style!” the song echoed in my head while P.O and Zico cracked in pure laugh.

“Oh please no!”

“Oh yes!” P.O yelled

Zico chuckled, “C’mon; we’re here to have fun. Then I’ll sing whatever you want”

This… Zico… Ah fine.

I took a deep breath and started to sing with all my might, trying to transform the embarrassment into joy.

Naje-neun ttasaroun inkanjeo-gin yeoja! Keopi hanjanye yeoyureraneun pumkyeok i-nneun yeoja…!

God, I wanna die.

Zico and P.O tried to contain their laugh with all their might, but at the end –And I understand it— It was impossible for them.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”  P.O cracked and Zico was red as hell with his silent laugh and seeing them like that made me laugh too.

“C-Come on! Hahahaha, I c-can’t sing!” I yelled interrupting myself.

“You’re the funniest girl ever!” Zico exclaimed putting his arm around my shoulders and then tickling me.

“A-Ani! Stop! Hahahaha, stoooop!”

My body moved unconsciously trying to escape from the tickles making me, at the end, pushing him into the couch with me on top.

I looked at him who was still laughing with his eyes closed and blushed like I never did; then he opened his eyes and flushed too. We both froze there.

“Hum, huh… Do you want me to… leave you two alone?” P.O chuckled and smirked. We looked at him and I instantly sat straight on the couch.

“S-Sorry…” I muttered

Zico shook his head, “It was my fault anyways”

 

Suddenly, P.O stood up and went towards the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?”Zico asked him

“To the toilets… I can, right?” P.O joked

Zico giggled and P.O left the room slamming the door loudly, I gave a little jump surprised.

“He slammed the door… Is he mad?” I asked

Zico shook his head, “He just doesn’t know how to control his strength”

“I see…”

We suddenly realized that we were completely alone in an empty room and that made, at least, me nervous as .

“Huh, do you wanna sing something?” I asked taking the list of songs and looking at it.

“Actually, yeah, I want to”

 

He took the control and chooses SS501’s “Warning”, I giggled.

“That’s interesting”

“I love this song in karaoke” he smirked at me as the song started to play in the TV.

Jujo angeji, hangsang guredushi, dalkomhan yegi gojidoen nunmullo, nareul sogilsun eobeso…” he sang getting all excited by it and acting a bit with the song’s mood.

I chuckled and clapped giving him cheers like a cheerleader. In the chorus, he put his arm around my shoulders again and, approaching his face to mine, he put the microphone between us two making me sing with him.

Baboga doeoboryosseo! Nege pajyo sogawasseo…!” we sang together between chuckles, really comfy with each other.

 

The chorus had finished and Zico suddenly realized how near he was and froze again there, looking at me. I looked at him too and got lost in his deep eyes.

His lips are so pretty…

His head started to approach more and more to mine and his eyes once were focused on mines, started to close slowly.

This can’t be happening; it’s like a shoujo manga… I just met him today!

He’s so… handsome…

Oh my, butterflies in my stomach!

I started to close my eyes too by instinct and relax my body, waiting for those lips to touch mines.

 

But… the sound of the door handle twisting made us separate from each other instantly.

Then, someone knocked the door.

“Guys? Are you there? Did you lock the door?” P.O’s voice could be heard from the other side.

Zico and I, redder than ever, looked away from each other.

“Huh, no we didn’t…” he answered P.O’s question.

“Then I’ll call someone because the door’s locked and I can’t open it, wait a bit” we heard P.O’s footsteps walking away.

Zico cleared his throat and we both looked at each other.

“I, hum… I’m sorry, I don’t know what…” he started to apologize

“Ahm, yeah, I don’t know what took over me either…”

“I’m sorry” he gave me a brief smile

I smiled at him too, “Yeah, me too”

 

I still have this strong desire… I really want to kiss him.

And… he would want too, right? We were about to…

But P.O’s gonna come soon…

 

Do it before P.O arrives! [coming soon]

 

Don’t do it… Just don’t [coming soon]