Refuse; It’ll be awkward

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I refused; really, I’m a bit awkward with strangers and have to sing in front of them… Nah, too much for me.

 

I was leaving by the school gate listening to the new Maroon 5’s album and thinking about all that have happened to me in just one day, being just a newbie in this school.

Damn, it was fun!

Try to tell you ‘no’ but my body keeps on telling you ‘yes’~

I suddenly felt a hand in my right shoulder, surprising me; I turned to check who it was and I founded a slightly blushed P.O, giggling.

I took off my earphones, “Oh, hi Jihoon”

“Yo, what were you singing?”

I blushed, “Maroon 5’s new song, One more night…”

“You sing well” he smiled at me, “Call me P.O”

I put my IPod in my skirt’s pocket, “Sorry, I had forgotten… W-What? Sing well? Were you really listening to me?”

P.O laughed, “Of course, you were singing out loud”

I… was?

“I think you’re a little deaf because I sing awfully” I chuckled

He shook his head, “Nah, I like your voice”

I blushed even more, “Thanks…”

 

P.O took out a pair of tickets of his left pocket and practically put them on my face, I giggled.

“Wha-What are you doing? What’s this?” I took them from his hand and stared at him

“Tickets for the aquarium, wanna go with me?”

Huh?

“But… Weren’t you going with that Zico guy to the karao-?”

“I was, now I’m inviting you to the aquarium” he interrupted me, smiling brightly.

Jeez, how would I refuse? He stood Zico up for me…

I sighed and smiled back, “Ok, let’s go”

“Yes!” he yelled, took my hand --making me blush—and started to run.

I giggled; He’s like a little kid…

 

Once there, P.O handed the tickets to the guy in the entrance and took my hand again leading me into the building.

We first went to see the sharks, the turtles and the big grey fishes; the only thing impressive about them was their size.

But after that, there was the tropical fish section.

“Woooooah!”

P.O chuckled, “I know right? They’re awesome”

“They’re beautiful!” I exclaimed.

All the colors of the fishes, anemones and corals were so amazing, so bright, so pretty… I was pretty surprised.

“Why didn’t I come to this place earlier!?”

Jihoon smiled kindly and looked at me, “Because I was supposed to show you this, that’s how things work out; if it happens, it’s for a reason”

I lifted my head to look at him, blushed a little and then smiled.

“Thanks for inviting me”

Now he got a bit red, “It’s fine, you’re welcome”

This is stupid; we both look ridiculous blushing over everything the other says.

But it makes him cuter.

This guy… When I look at him I kind of want him to hold me and protect me with his big arms.

 

We sat for a while on a bench, still looking at the tropical fishes.

“Just… Imagine you can swim with them… Wouldn’t that be amazing?” I told him still astonished.

Jihoon nodded looking at them too, “That would be really cool…”

I think I looked a bit stupid staring at the fishbowl like that, but they were like hypnotizing me.

 

“I’m glad I invited you” P.O told me chuckling, ”You look so pretty when you look at the fishes like that”

My face felt hot like fire and my cheeks flushed in a shade of deep pink.

In a matter of seconds, P.O approached his face to mine and kissed my right cheek.

Now I wasn’t pink, I was like, blue or something.

“I like to be with you”

 

I want to kiss him.

I want to kiss him.

So bad… I want to kiss him so bad.

This isn’t right; that kiss on the cheek messed my head.

 

Just give him a kiss! [coming soon]

 

 

Control yourself girl [coming soon]