Kick them and run!

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

There’s no way that a bunch of girls will beat my in my first day.

I definitely won’t let it happen.

I looked at the ceiling, closed my eyes and inhaled deep. Then, I looked at them smirking and, with all the strength that I have in my legs, I kicked them all in their calf’s bones and while they moaned in pain, I ran through the corridor hoping that they wouldn’t follow me after that.

I was so wrong.

Of course, they were hurt by my kicks which made me feel freaking cool, but they run after me like 5 or 10 seconds after I kicked them.

, now I’m really done.

 

I kept running and turned a corner of the corridor to the left. There, I saw a boy looking through the window and kind of smiling.

Yes! The perfect opportunity!

“Hey!” I yelled to him, making the guy in question turn and look at me oddly.

I approached to him running and, cupping his face, I planted my lips on his. The guy widened his eyes like fried eggs and froze there; I closed my eyes tightly and stood there, kissing him.

Please work, please work, please work!

“Where did that little-!?” one of the girls yelled

“Look!” another yelled and pointed at me

“Tch, this is just another . But hey, if she’s kissing this guy, Kyungie’s free for us”

“Yeah haha, no worries here”

“Let’s go girls”

 

Yeah! It worked!

I separated from the guy, sighed in relief and smiled at him. Then I blushed.

“Hey, I’m so sorry that-“

This time, the guy interrupted me giving me a kiss. Now I was surprised.

What the !?

He…!?

He kisses so well…

I relaxed myself and continued the kiss. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hand around his neck.

Then, we separated and looked at each other.

I blushed like never before; my face felt so hot and I felt how my eyes could burst out of my head in any moment.

“I…” I mumbled

He was smirking, “Hey”

I stood silent and stopped holding him, but he didn’t put his hands away from my waist, maintaining me there.

“What’s your name daring Miss?” he smiled at me

I looked away, “I-I’m _____~…”

“_____~ heh… I’m B-Bomb, nice way to meet you” he smirked again.

I looked at him again, “I’m s-so sorry that I kissed you but I-“

“Don’t be sorry” he cleared his throat, “I bet you did it so those bullies would leave you alone”

I nodded shyly.

“And also, I enjoyed it”

I don’t know how, but I could feel how my face was more and more blushed than before.

B-Bomb let me go and handed me his hand. I smiled and shook hands with him.

“Hey, I guess this is a bit quick, but I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me after class”

H-Hang out with him? I mean, it is too quickly!

 

Hang out with B-Bomb [coming soon]

 

“I’m sorry, this is just a mistake” [coming soon]