Stay there and wait for help

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I… I can’t move!

I guess I’m done.

Thanks mom and dad for giving me such a great life.

Thanks JoonHo, my little brother, for…

For nothing actually, you’re always yelling, not letting me study and bothering.

I love you all anyways

I stood there, with my eyes closed tightly and my fists closed, waiting for my doom.

“You so deserve this…” a girl said closing his right fist and lifting it to punch me in the face.

But suddenly, her fist was stopped by a bigger and stronger hand.

“What do you wan-?” the girl put a defiant face while turning but changed the expression when she realized who was stopping her.

“K-Kyung-ah!” she said in surprise and nervousness.

Kyung looked at the girl with rage in his eyes and started to tighten his hand on the girl’s hand.

“What do you think you’re doing” he said very angry. All the girls stepped back and looked at Kyung with a scared expression on their faces.

“K-Kyungie we were just… Playing with the new girl! Yeah!” the girl said stuttering.

“Don’t try to fool me, you scum. If you ever touch this girl, I’ll kill you all”

“But Kyungie!”

“Don’t call me like that” he let the girl’s hand go, “Now off”

The girls ran away while sobbing and complaining. Kyung looked at me,

“Are you OK?”

My legs, finally answering me, were shaking like jelly and made me drop my scared body on the floor.

I started to sob and Kyung ducked beside me, patting my head and my cheek.

“Come on, I’m here with you. You can be calm now”

I started to sob even harder and I hugged Kyung in a reflex act. Kyung held me between his arms with delicacy and kept my head.

“I… Was so scared…” I said wetting his shoulder.

“I know, I can imagine it”

I moved away a bit and looked at him, “Thank you so much”

Kyung smiled at me and cleaned a tear from my face, “Not a problem at all. Want a soda? I’ll buy it for you”

 

Accept the soda [coming soon]

 

Go to the bathroom [coming soon]