“Yeah, sure!”

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I shrugged to myself; Why not? We can have a good time and I really like his voice. I could hear him singing all day…

I smiled, “Yeah, sure! See you next recess”

He smiled too and gave me a nod, “Deh!”

I approached to the door and stepped out, running in direction to my classroom.

 

Class wasn’t boring as always; we went to the school’s lab and looked at things by the microscope. Then, we had to take note about what we saw; it was pretty fun.

But anyways, I wanted it to finish quickly because I was anticipating meeting Taeil-sunbae-nim again in the second recess.

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell sounded and I smiled automatically.

Yeah!

I almost ran to the music classroom; I don’t really know why, but I just wanted to meet him the soon as possible.

I stepped into the classroom and found Taeil cleaning the inside of a flute.

He looked at me and smiled, “Hey”

“Hello again” I giggled, “What are you doing sunbae?”

He looked at the flute and then at me again, “I’m cleaning it. I actually just had music in my last period and the teacher left us homework; we have to learn this song in flute for next class and it will have note. We were really shocked because that’s a homework that usually teachers give to elementary students, but I think it will be fun…” he said showing me the music sheet.

I looked at it and chuckled, “Song of Joy… I learned that song in elementary school. I wonder if your teacher didn’t confuse the homework that she gave you with some of elementary and gave elementary students a really hard homework…”

Taeil laughed, “Hahaha, that’s nice for us”

I took a flute from the shelf and sat beside Taeil.

“I remember it sunbae… Do you want me to teach it to you?”

He smiled, “OK, but under one condition”

I looked at him curious, “Deh?”

“Call me just Taeil, without the sunbae part”

I smiled and gave him a nod, “Deh!”

 

I tried to teach him the song in the recess, only completing the first part of the song. But thinking about it, it’s pretty awesome that he could learn it in so few minutes!

I sighed, “Woah, you learn really fast sunb-… Taeil”

He smirked, “Thanks”

I looked at the hour in my phone, “The bell’s gonna rang… I have to go”

Taeil nodded, “It’s OK. Do you want to exchange numbers?” he asked taking out his phone and showing it to me.

I nodded and smiled, “Deh”

We exchanged numbers and I kept my phone in my skirt’s pocket again.

Although Taeil’s face gave him an air of dongsaeng, he really was cute and handsome. Every time he laughs, it makes me want to his hair.

 

Taeil looked at me and then at the floor, “You know… I was wondering if you would want to go to the cinema with me after class…”

I looked at him and flushed; he was a bit red too.

I shrugged to myself.

S-Should I? I would like to… But, isn’t that like… A date?

 

Accept [coming soon]

 

Politely decline [coming soon]