Oh, OK!

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I really want to learn how to play guitar, so why not!

I smiled, “OK! Then I’ll see you after class… In…”

Ukwon smiled too, “Let’s just stay in our classroom”

I sighed, “Right, I forgot we’re classmates… I think we should go: class is going to start soon”

 He gave me a nod, “You think right”

 

We went back to our classroom to class; day passed so fast since I was only thinking about after class, it was nice.

When our last period finished, I put my things on my bag and, still sitting, I turned my head to look at Ukwon, who was… sleeping…

I chuckled; How has he been able to pass grade if he only sleeps in class?

I stood up with my bag on my left shoulder and approached to his desk. His sleeping face looked very cute.

And handsome…

My face got flushed and I patted my cheeks to hide my redness.

I smiled to myself and looked at the guy next to Ukwon, who was sleeping too.

I bet this is Kyung… Ukwon told me that they both slept in my personal introduction.

 

I don’t know how it happened, but my hand took control over itself and suddenly poked Ukwon’s cheek. I got embarrassed and took my hand away hiding it behind my back.

Ukwon opened an eye and smirked, “Good morning”

I chuckled, “Good afternoon, mister”

He stretched his arms and yawned; then he looked at the guy and then at me.

He smiled, looked at the guy again and approached to his ear.

Ukwon took a lot of air and yelled in the guy’s ear “WAKE UUUUP SLEEPING BEAUTY!”

The guy jumped in his seat and almost fell from his chair, now completely awake.

Ukwon looked at me, “This is Kyung”

I chuckled, “I thought so”

“Yah! You’re a rude !” Kyung yelled to Ukwon. Then he looked at me, shrugged and smiled, “Sorry, I’m Park Kyung”

I chuckled again, “I’m _____~, the new girl. Nice to meet you”

Kyung nodded, “Oh right, Hi. Nice to meet you too”

 

Ukwon stood from a jump with his bag on his back and stood beside me, “Let’s go” he said smiling.

Does this guy stop smiling ever?

Kyung smirked and lifted a frown, “Uuuuuh, a daaaaate Ukwonnie?”

I saw Ukwon’s cheeks getting red, “Shut up. I’m going to teach her how to play guitar”. He took my hand and pulled me, stepping out of the classroom.

“Aah! Uh, bye Park Kyung-ssi!” I yelled before getting out of the classroom.

I saw him giggling, “Call me just Kyung” he said.

 

“Uh, Ukwon, where are we going?” I asked curious as he kept pulling me, driving me in some direction.

I heard him chuckle, “To get a guitar, duh”

I blushed; his smile followed by that chuckle made his face look more handsome than ever.

I just met him this morning and I’m already blushing over him this much!...

 

~

 

“You have to put your fingers like this to make this note…” Ukwon adjusted my fingers on the strings. We were sitting on a bench in the playground.

I nodded, “I see… And if I take this finger out, it makes another note, right?”

He smiled, “Deh; you’re pretty clever at this”

I smiled back, “Thanks”

Ukwon stretched his arms and yawned,

“Maybe it’s time to leave, don’t you think?” he asked looking at me

I sighed and gave him a nod. I didn’t really want to leave, but my mom would yell at me if I arrive late.

 

Ukwon looked at the ground and then shyly at me.

“Do you… want me to take you home?”

I got embarrassed and my face was flushed.

Gaaaaah! I’m so nervous!

 

Accept! 

 

“Thanks, but I’ll see you tomorrow”