I’ll be here next recess

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I chuckled shyly and looked at his big eyes

“It’s not that I’m a book worm who you can talk about books with” I told him grinning

He laughed, “Well, it’s not bad to have company in this empty library, you know?... Will I see you again?”

I blushed; He’s such a gentleman! His company is very nice… I’ll come back.

“Of course! I’ll be here next recess” I told him

Jaehyo smiled, “Then, bye”

I smiled back, “See ya!”

 

I liked his personality; It’s not like I have met him for a long time, we just talked for a few minutes, but the first impression he gave me was good. A little shy, but clever and funny boy- excuse me, a senior.

Jeez! I forgot he’s my senior! I have to call him sunbae or opp-

I flushed a little.

Not for now; calling him oppa would mean we’re closer than what we really are.

 

My second period ended and I quickly ran to the library, a bit excited to meet Jaehyo again. Just a bit…

I entered into it gasping a little and found him looking at his IPod, changing the song I guess.

“Oppa!” I yelled. He and the librarian looked at me, Jaehyo surprised.

I covered my mouth asap and blushed; I wasn’t supposed to say that! Oh God, it just slipped! So stupid…

“Silence, please!” the librarian told me.

“S-Sorry…” I muttered and walked towards Jaehyo.

I sat beside him; “Hey” he greeted

“Hello”

Jaehyo smiled, “It’s the first time you call me like that”

I kept blushing, “I-I’m sorry…”

He chuckled, “Nah, I like it”

I looked at him and smiled.

 

Jaehyo showed me a lot of books that I didn’t even thought about reading them ever if I had just looked at the covers; it’s truth about what they say: Don’t judge a book by his cover.

Literally…

“Ahn” the librarian said out loud.

“Deh?” Jaehyo turned to see him

“You better put all those books in order before you leave”

Jaehyo chuckled, “I know ahjussi!”

He turned brusquely and accidentally hit my face with his hand.

I gasped; “Omo! I’m so sorry! Are you OK!?” he cupped my face worried and my cheek.

I giggled, “Deh, deh; It was more the surprise than the pain, haha”

He smiled and didn’t let go of my face; instead, he caressed it more. I got a bit red.

“Huh, Jaeh-“

“Your skin is really soft” he said, “I like it”

JESUS, MOTHER OF GOD

Relax… He’s just being himself… I guess?

I flushed more, “T-Thanks”

He turned again smirking and looked at the books.

 

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell rang. I looked at Jaehyo and shrugged,

“I gotta go…”

He sighed, “OK, but first…!” Jaehyo put his hand in his pocket and took out his cell phone, “Give me your number”

Is he always like this? So flirty and stuff?

I mean, I’ve just met him today!

I smiled, “Sure, it’s 987XXXXX”

He typed it on his phone, took mine –that was on the table- and saved his phone number.

“Done. See you later” He smiled and waved his hand.

I stood up and smiled back, “Later…”

 

Time rushed and it was already time to go home. I’ve been thinking all day if I was going to run into Jaehyo again, but I guess we’re just book buddies.

I took my bag, waved a couple of persons and stepped out of the classroom.

*Brr brr brr* my phone vibrated.

 

“From:  Jaehyo

To: ______~

Hey :) wanna go to my place?”

 

I blushed to death; Omg

Omg omg omg!

Jaehyo’s inviting me to his house!?

Aaah! What should I do!?

I can think straight!

I swear to God that I didn’t see him coming, maybe because I was thinking about Jaehyo’s message, but once I got out of the classroom I crashed with a guy and we both fell on the floor.

“Omo!” I gasped and widened my eyes in surprise.

The guy in glasses rubbed his head with his eyes closed.

“Aigo… That hurt” he muttered

“I-I’m sorry…”

He opened his eyes and looked at me, “No, I am so sorry! I ran without looking! Mianhae…”

I smiled. This guy caught my attention; he seems really charming for some reason. He noticed me staring and smiled too.

“Do I have something in my face?” he asked

I flushed and shook my head, “A-Ani, I just… Nothing”

He giggled, “Hey, I’m really sorry… My name’s Taeil, and yours?” he asked me standing up and helping me to stand up too.

“_____~” I answered.

“Well _____~, how about I buy you an ice cream as apologize?”

I put my bag on my left shoulder, “Don’t worry! I’m really OK”

He shook his head, “My treat, really; that’s the least I can do after making you fall on the floor”

I smiled shyly.

 

Go to Jaehyo’s house

 

Go eat ice cream with Taeil [coming soon]