“Thanks, but I’ll see you tomorrow”

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

No; I don’t wanna make him believe that I like him or something… Just friends.

“Thank you, but I’ll walk alone” I smiled at him kindly

He nodded and smiled back, “I understand, bye then”

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” I yelled while leaving.

Ukwon was nice, but not really my type…

 

…Oh, sesangi hamke mycheo, Everyone put your hands up…~” I sang 2         PM’s song as I walked a bit distracted.

“YAH! Stop it, would you!?” I heard from behind as a guy accidentally pushed me, making me fall.

“Kya!” I exclaimed in pain. The worried guy kneeled in front of me.

“I’m so sorry! It was this ’ fault…” he pointed at another tall guy behind me.

“Jeez, sorry” the other guy apologized

I smiled and shook my head, “Don’t worry, it was an accident”

“Lemme help you” the boy with glasses in front of me tried to help me stand up, but a sharp pain in my right knee impeded me.

“A-Aish!” I complained falling again.

The glasses guy widened his eyes and looked at my legs, “Dang, your knee…”

I peeked at it and saw an opened wound with a lot of blood. Everything started to turn around and my head hurt a bit.

“A-Are you Ok…? You look pale” the glasses guy asked

“Not really… I feel dizzy…”

He gulped and took me in his arms like a princess, “Jaehyo, leave first. I’ll take her to the infirmary”

The tall guy named Jaehyo nodded a bit worried and left while this kind guy took me towards the infirmary.

“Sorry for being so bothersome… My name’s Lee Taeil. Call me just Taeil” he smiled at me

I smiled too, “I’m _____~ and… Thank you for being so attentive”

He shrugged, “It was my fault anyways”

 

-

 

“Here, done” he smiled at me as he finished putting the bandage on my knee

I giggled, “Thank you so much”

He shook his head, “Thank you for not being angry at us”

I chuckled, “So… You told me you’re Lee Taeil from 3rd year and you’re in the chorus club…”

Taeil nodded, ”And you’re _____~: the new sophomore in Nambu… Have you liked the school up until now?”

I nodded, “Deh, the people have treated me nicely”

“That’s good, because I’ve heard that there’re some bullies that don’t like newbies… But if anything happens, you know that your friend Taeil will help you. And I’ll bring Jaehyo along since he’s pretty tall and stuff”

I laughed, “Hahahaha, thank you Taeil-oppa”

He widened his eyes a bit, “Taeil-oppa… I like that haha”

I blushed; He’s way too nice and funny. He’s more my type than Ukwon.

 

“So, oppa, I have to go… Will I see you tomorrow?” I asked chuckling

He smiled –again-and blushed a bit, “Of course; in fact, do you want to hang out somewhere tomorrow? I’ll invite anything”

I blushed more than him; Going out with Taeil… Sounds like a date…

Jesus, it’s not a date! We’re just going to go out like friends… Right?

 

Of course oppa [coming soon]

 

“I don’t know… I’ll tell you tomorrow” [coming soon]