Share the fault with him

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I stood up straight and everyone, included Ms. Jung, looked at me.

“It was my fault too, Ms.” I told her accepting my guilty.

Ms. Jung sighed, “Then please, the two of you, get out of my classroom right now. I don’t need people who don’t pay attention to my lesson”

I sighed too and looked at P.O, who smiled at me and whispered a “Thank you!”

 

We both stepped out of the classroom and sat on the floor beside the door, waiting for Ms. Jung to let us in after a while.

“So…” he cleared his throat, “You like pink, huh?”

I chuckled, “I’m so sorry… It was my fault that you’re here outside with me”

He chuckled too and shook his head, “Ani, I was passing notes with you too, so we can say that we’re both guilty”

“That’s a better conclusion” I smiled.

P.O sighed and lifted his head to look at the ceiling; then he closed his eyes.

 

“You’re really good when it comes to know people, aren’t you?” I asked looking at him. He turned to see me and blushed.

“Heheh… Not thaaaat good really, I think I’m shy”

I snorted, “You? Shy? Yeah sure! You talked to me when I first entered into the classroom! I think you’re really outgoing”

He smiled at me, “And I think you’re really cute”

I blushed and looked at the floor, “I’m the one that said it first”

He laughed.

His smile is really bright. And he’s so honest!

I like that kind of guy.

 

“You know… It’s really nice to pass time with you; you’re pretty funny” he said smiling at me.

I smiled too, “Thanks, you’re funny too”

P.O giggled, “So, after school… I was going to go to karaoke with Zico, you know him?”

I shook my head.

“Oh well, I don’t know… I was thinking about inviting you to come with us. Do you want to?”

I flushed.

 

Wouldn’t it be strange to go to karaoke with someone I don’t know? I’m talking about that ‘Zico’…

But it sounds fun…

What do I do?

 

Go to karaoke with them!

 

Refuse; It’ll be awkward