Mm… I think I’ll pass

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I’m not reaaaally interested in learning how to play the guitar, I just thought that it would be cool to know how to play it… I’ll make him lose his time if I accept.

“Thank you, really, but no thanks” I refused trying to be as polite as I could.

He smiled at me, “No worries”

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell sounded.

 

I looked at Ukwon, “We better leave now; if not, we’ll be late”

He smiled again, “Nah, I’ll stay here a bit. You go first”

“You sure?” I asked

Ukwon winked, “Yeah, sure”

“Then, I’ll see you around!” I said after I giggled and turned towards our classroom.

I heard Ukwon sighing, “Yeah, see ya”

 

God, I’m going to arrive late! Teacher’s gonna kill me!

I ran as faster as I could to get to the classroom quickly, but then, in a corner of the inner corridor, I bumped into a guy and fell on the floor.

The guy didn’t fall like me; actually, he didn’t move an inch, and that made me feel more embarrassed.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my head.

“I’m sorry! Are you OK?” the guy asked giving me a hand to stand.

I nodded and opened my eyes; this handsome and smiley guy looked really friendly. I took his hand and stood up.

“Yeah, I’m OK… Thanks” I answered and smiled.

He patted my shoulder cleaning a bit of dust that was on it.

“My name’s Park Kyung and if I’m not wrong, you’re the new girl in my class, right?”

I nodded, “Yes, I’m _____~. So we’re classmates, huh?” I giggled.

“Yesh, and if we don’t go now to the classhroom, teacher’sh going to nag at ush”

I laughed, “Hahaha! Why are you talking like that?”

He smirked, “Because it makes cute girls laugh”

I got surprised and blushed. I wasn’t expecting that kind of an answer.

“Let’s go?” Kyung asked me smiling

 

Kyung’s really cute and funny… But Ukwon’s still alone back there and he will be late.

Do I go look for Ukwon or go to the classroom with Kyung?

 

Leave with Kyung [coming soon]

 

Look for Ukwon [coming soon]