I think I’ll pass

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

“I’m sorry, but I’m not really good when it comes to dancing… I think I’ll just do some scoff and I don’t want you to look at that” I chuckled and refused politely.

He chuckled too, “Well, I understand”

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell rang

“I guess I’ll see you around then” he smiled and walked towards the exit door.

I sighed; He was really nice… I truly hope to see him around again.

 

Next period was Biology; not that I hate it, I have to draw a lot although all I draw are cells… Nevermind.

When the class ended, P.O turned and looked at me.

“How has been your first day?” he smiled

I shrugged, “Nice actually; everyone’s really welcoming and good with me”

P.O grinned and chuckled; I turned my head and started to arrange my pencils and pencil case.

 

He poked my shoulder, expectant, “Can I ask you something?”

I looked at him straight and nodded, “Of course, what is it?”

“Are you good in math?” he asked me

I shrugged, “I’m not bad at it”

He scratched his head, “I was wondering… can you teach me after class? We’re going to have a test next week and I’m troubled”

I doubted; Is there something I have to do?

I patted his shoulder, “I have to see, but anything, I’ll inform you, OK? Give me your cell phone number”

He looked for a pencil and found one in the floor. He stood up in a jump and smiled, “Tell me yours first!”

I smiled, “It’s 987XXXXX”. He wrote it in his hand, took mine and wrote his’.

I gave him a nod, “OK”

 

~

 

At the end of the day, after last period, I went to the bathroom to drink some water; I was really thirsty and I didn’t have any money with me, so I decided to drink water there.

At the exit of the bathroom, I met B-Bomb passing by. He looked at me and smiled.

“Hey, how are ya?”

I smiled too, “Fine Minhyuk-sunbae…”

He widen his eyes and shook his head, “Minhyuk-sunbae? Too polite; just call me B-Bomb”

In my head I call you like that, but I was a little embarrassed to call you B-Bomb if we had just knew each other…

I nodded and smiled, “OK, sunbae”

 

B-Bomb scratched the back of his neck, “Hey, do you want to do something? I mean, today? It’s just that I thought you were really nice and fun when I met you, I don’t know…”

I blushed; Of course I want to-…!

Wait!

 I told P.O that I would help him.

But I told him that I would let him know if I could or not…

What do I want to do?

 

Help P.O

 

Hang out with B-Bomb