I’m sorry, I should go now

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

I don’t wanna lie to him saying that I’m an avid reader and making him lose his time…

“I’m sorry Jaehyo-subnae-nim, but I don’t think I’ll come back. Though it was nice to meet you; I have to leave now, see you around!” I told him walking towards the door and waving my hand. Jaehyo smiled and waved too.

 

I ran in direction to the classroom and smashed with a guy at the door.

“Yah! Look where you go!” he told me a bit agitated

I lifted a frown, “Are you serious? You were the one who pushed me!”

The blond guy rolled his eyes and entered ignoring me.

Who does he think he his!? What right does he have to talk to me like that!?

I walked in my desk’s direction and dropped myself on my chair, frowning. Jihoon looked at me.

“Something happens, newbie?” he asked me pumping up his cheeks.

I let out a little smile and hid it quickly, “I just met a rude boy, that’s all”

He got surprised, “Oh really? From this class?”

“Deh”

“Who is it?”

I looked around and spotted the blond guy at the other side of the classroom. I pointed at him and P.O turned to see him.

“Bwoh? Zico-hyung? He’s not rude at all!” he said chuckling

I sighed, “I don’t know, but he nagged me at the door”

“Mm… Maybe he had a bad day, but he’s really nice. I bet a piece of cake that he will apologize later” P.O smirked

I smiled, “Done. I’ll win”

 

After class, as P.O said, this Zico guy approached me with guilt in his face.

I looked at him and lifted a frown.

“Hey…” he talked

“…” I kept looking at him

He sighed, “Look, I’m sorry for yelling at you before at the door, it’s just that I was in a bad mood and… Well, I don’t really know you, but I don’t want you to have a bad image of me, so I’m sorry”

I bit my lip.

“I’m Jiho by the way, or Zico. As you prefer”

I smiled, “I’ll call you Zico and It’s OK, I forgive you. I’m _____~”

Zico smiled too and put his hand in front of me, “Friends?”

I took it and shook it, “Friends”

He looked at the floor, then he looked around spotting P.O and looked at me again.

“Hey, I was wondering… Me and P.O… Do you know him?”

I nodded

“Well, we’re going to karaoke after class, wanna come with us?”

I spaced out a bit and then thought about it.

 

But… Won’t it be a bit awkward?

 

Go to karaoke with them!

 

Refuse; It’ll be awkward