Go to the school’s music classroom

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

Hum, I don’t know where to go… I guess I’ll see while walking around.

I stood up, fixed my skirt and started to walk towards the classroom door.

I started to leave calmly, but some girls stopped me smiling;

“Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m HyeRin; this is JooHee and this is GyuRi” the shortest girl with longest black wavy hair greeted me pointing at her two friends, who smiled at me.

JooHee, who had strangely orange hair, approached at me with excitement and took my both hands with hers,

“Hey! We saw you talking in class with P.O! What did you think of him? Cool! Right?”

Oh God, this girl is too excited.

I nodded, “Yeah… He was nice, why?”

“Aw, I wish I was you!” GyuRi, who had short brown hair said.

I lifted a frown, “Why…?”

They all opened their eyes in surprise,

 

“Don’t you know!? He’s one of the most popular boys in the school!” JooHee said

“Right! P.O with his six friends: Ukwon, Taeil, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Zico and Kyung” HyeRin followed her.

Is B-Bomb really a name?

“Aiiish, I wish I had your seat!” GyuRi said.

I snorted.

Pfft, like I care about popular people. He was just a nice guy; period.

“Hum, yeah, haha… Well, I have to go now so… We can talk later about him, OK? Byee…” I said escaping from those 3 fangirls, who continued their talk about how awesome were those 7 guys.

 

I stepped out of the classroom and walked around the corridors, looking around.

Woah, this school’s really equipped.                             

I passed beside a room with a huge G clef on the door; Must be music classroom…

I entered into the classroom slowly, checking if someone was inside.

“Hello… Is someone there?”

Silence.

Great!, I smiled.

I looked around the classroom and saw a lot of different instruments: five guitars, three violins, two violas, around fifteen flutes, a drum, a tuba, two saxes, a piano and a lot more of instruments. I’ve never, in my entire life, seen so many instruments together in just one room; I was amazed.

I remembered that when I was younger I had a couple of piano lessons; I quit them because I didn’t want to practice. I’m such a lazy cow.

Anyways, I got a little nostalgic so I approached to the piano, sat in the chair and played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

But then, I stopped as I heard something beautiful.

 

 

I said I’d be fine on my own,

I said that even without you, I’d be fine

And that if you met someone new, that I’d pray for your happiness…

 

That voice… Where does it come from?

I noticed a door at the left wall of the music room; From there…

I walked towards the door and saw a silhouette behind a wrinkled glass. I opened the door and there it was a guy with glasses, singing.

He stopped as he realized that I had opened the door.

I gulped, “I-I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention to interrupt… Your voice is beautiful”

He smiled, “Thanks”

I looked at the floor, “Sorry again…” I said and started to close the door and leave.

“Wait!” he told me, I froze and opened the door again.

“I heard you played the piano”

I got red, “Oh, yeah, haha… I used to have lessons”

He smiled again, “That’s nice… I wish I could play some instrument. My name’s Lee Taeil, and yours?”

I smiled and entered completely into the room, “I’m _____~, nice to meet you”

“The pleasure is mine” he told me with a sweet tone.

 

“Are you by chance new here?” he asked scratching his head.

I nodded, “Yeah, it’s my first day here”

“I see… I’m in third grade, and you?”

I coughed, “Hum, I… I’m a sophomore”

He smiled, “Dongsaeng”

“Sunbae-nim” I said and we both chuckled.

 

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell sound.

“Oh, I must go” I told him.

“Yeah, me too… Will I see you here next recess?” he asked looking at me.

I…

 

“Sorry Sunbae, I won’t be here…”

 

“Yeah, sure!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The song that Taeil sang:

While Looking a Picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akmurStDDa8&feature=related