“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t…”

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

You can’t. It’s your first day at this school; you definitely can’t skip class on first day.

I lifted my head to look at his face and sighed.

“I’m sorry Zico oppa, but I shouldn’t skip class on my first day”

He laughed, “Good girl; you called me oppa and you’re responsible haha. That’s OK, then I think I might come back to class with you”

I giggled, “If you’re going back with me, then we have to run to make it in time”

He smirked, “Then let’s run!”

Zico took me by the arm and ran downstairs dragging me along.

“W-W-Waaaait!” I yelled while we were running, but he just laughed. I laughed too.

We abruptly entered into the classroom making a big noise; everyone looked at us surprised.

 We went to our seats gasping.

“We’re lucky that the teacher isn’t here yet” he pointed at the teacher’s desk, I nodded.

“So, you two already know each other?” P.O, who was in his seat, asked us.

Zico and I looked at each other and nodded chuckling.

 

Suddenly, the teacher entered into the classroom, took attendance and told us to change clothes for the class.

We all went downstairs and entered into our respective changing room.

I was shirtless and only in my gym shorts when 4 girls approached to me with bad look in their faces.

“Yah, newbie, already so friendly with Zico?” a blonde asked me.

“Deh, you think you’re better than the other girls here?” a really tanned girl asked me

“Why did you two entered into the classroom together? Were you passing the recess with him? Huh?” another girl with normal looks asked me, trying to intimidate me.

I gulped and looked at the door of the changing room, covering myself.

“GYA! GUYS ENTERED INTO THE ROOM!” I yelled and all the girls turned to the door, shouting and covering themselves.

I took advantage of that panic, put my shirt on and ran out of the changing room.

The blonde noticed it; “COME BACK HERE!” she yelled, but I already have got out of the room.

 

I sighed in relief and found Zico on the court; he smiled at me.

 “Hey, you changed quickly” he said

I nodded, “D-Deh…”

Class started when everyone gathered on the center of the court. Boys played basketball and girls played volleyball, like always.

I was pretty bad at volleyball and those 4 girls took advantage of it, throwing the ball at me every time they could.

When my team got out of the court, I started to look at the guys playing basketball.

Zico and P.O looked really cool; they were tall, they were toned, they were… pretty handsome, yeah.

Zico noticed me looking at him and I blushed. He chuckled and waved his hand, I did the same.

 

When class finished, we had to head back to the changing rooms.

I went to drink some water and I found P.O there, drinking water.

He looked at me and stopped drinking, “Hey, how’s your first day going, huh?” he asked me smiling.

I smiled back, “Pretty good, actually”

I approached to the sink and started to drink water too.

P.O poked my shoulder, “Can I ask you something?”

I stood straight and nodded, “Of course, what is it?”

“Are you good in math?” he asked me

I shrugged, “I’m not bad at it”

He scratched his head, “I was wondering… can you teach me after class? We’re going to have a test next week and I’m troubled”

I doubted; Is there something I have to do?

I patted his shoulder, “I have to see, but anything, I’ll inform you, OK? Give me your cell phone number”

He looked for a pencil and found one in the floor. He stood up in a jump and smiled, “Tell me yours first!”

I smiled, “It’s 987XXXXX”. He wrote it in his hand, took mine and wrote his’.

I gave him a nod, “OK”

 

~

 

At the end of the day, I was tired as hell. My legs and arms hurt a lot; I hate volleyball…

I was putting my stuff in my bag when Zico appeared in front of me, smiling.

“Hello” he was trying to do aegyo.

“I am sorry, but your aegyo is creepy” I laughed

He chuckled, “I know, I can’t do it… Anyways, I wanted to ask you something”

I looked at him curious, “Deh?”

He smiled, “Do you want to go somewhere? I invite”

I blushed.

Is he… asking me to go out with him?

He’s a dream…

Wait! I told P.O that I would help him.

But I told him that I would let him know if I could or not…

Ugh, what to do…?

 

Help P.O

 

Go out with Zico