“Sounds good…”

Those Strange Boys (Interactive Story)

 

Maybe it’ll be fun. I’ll accept and see how it goes.

“Yeah, sure. Sounds good” I accepted smiling.

He smiled back, “Nice!-“,

*Rrrring rrrring rrrring* the bell interrupted him.

“Oh” he chuckled, “Then, I’ll wait for you after school, see ya!” he said and left the gym towards his classroom.

I grinned and left the gym too.

 

Unfortunately, the rest of the day passed really slowly… Maybe because I was thinking too much about my meeting with B-Bomb after school.

The last bell rang, indicating the end of the last period. I smiled to myself.

“Hey neighbor! Did you have a good first day?” P.O approached with a blond guy.

I nodded, “Deh, everyone was pretty nice to me”

P.O smiled at me and then looked at the other guy, “Oh, this is Zico by the way. Zico, this is _____~”

Zico smiled and gave me a nod, “Hey, I’m Zico”

“I’m _____~, nice to meet you” I introduced myself back.

P.O scratched his head, “So, I was thinking that you-…“

 

“Ah, B-Bomb! What are you doing here?” Zico shouted turning to look at the door, where B-Bomb was standing. P.O didn’t end his sentence.

Every freaking girl looked at him while he approached to us.

“Hey, I’m just here for… You” he looked at me and smiled.

I got a little red, “OOOOAAAH B-Bomb-hyung! The new girl in my class is already your girlfriend!?” P.O .

B-Bomb shook his head,”Ani, ani… I’ll teach her how to dance”

Zico and P.O exchanged looks and smirked; I was already completely blushed.

“Aaaalright, good luck with that” Zico chuckled.

“We were going to invite you to the Karaoke, but I think this could be more interesting to you, so we’ll leave now. Bye!” P.O told us and left with Zico.

B-Bomb and I looked at each other, he smiled.

“Shall we go?” he asked

I nodded, “Deh!”

 

We arrived to the gym pretty quickly; maybe I felt that because we were talking and laughing all the way. B-Bomb looks very cold and serious, but when you get to know him well, you realize that he’s really playful, funny and sunny.

He approached to a radio that was plugged beside the door and put on a CD. When the music started to play, I smiled.

“You like Chris Brown?” I asked already feeling the rhythm.

“Yeah, I really like this song” B-Bomb answered, “Turn up the music really makes me want to dance”

I chuckled, “I think me too”

 

He approached to me and stood in front of me, wanting me to copy his moves –which weren’t as difficult as the ones that I saw him making when I first saw him-.

I copied them well and he started to increase the level of difficulty.

He ended up teaching me the first part of a choreography that was pretty awesome, but difficult, so I was really tired at the end of it.

B-Bomb looked at me, gasping a little.

“You dance pretty well, you know?”

I lifted a frown, “Are you serious? Me?”

He chuckled, “Yeah, don’t underestimate yourself”. I smiled.

 

Suddenly, the song ended without us realizing and changed to the next one, which was slower and sweeter: Sweet Love.

We stared at each other, “Do you wanna keep dancing?” he asked me a little shy

We both blushed; it was a slow song, which means slow dance… Oh my God

 

“No thanks” [coming soon]

 

Just accept!