Curse of the God Chapter 16

Curse of The God

 

Mirai rush going to her house holding the delicate Virgo on her arms making sure that she will not do anything on him. She is shock to find an Ishikawa around the area but she thinks that it is fortunate that it is her who found him or else other people will  be scared or gonna play with him. When she reach home, she didn't bother to say 'i am home' like she always do and she just went straight to her room even her clothes are still wet. She put out a dry towel on her cabinet and then spread it on her bed and then she close her eyes so that she can't see anything since the Virgo is totally and then she cover him up with the dry towel and wipes his body gently.

 

Mirai gazed at his face and he looks like a small doll she used to play when she is young but now it is alive and breathing and sick. "Wh...what should I do?" she asked herself. "Kota-sensei said that i should not call the others and he is on his way here but it will take an hour drive since she is not in the district. I should do something to take care of him for a while. What should i do?"

 

Mirai feels the coldness on her body and then she also immediately change her clothes or else she will catch a cold as well. After that, she also hang the clothes of the Virgo to dry it and she downstairs to look for something she could cook for him to eat. She made a porridge that is easy to swallow and also she take some medicine with her. She is glad that her mother teach her things about taking care of ones self and now she knows what to do. Her big sister send her a mail that she will be late as well because of a rush project.

 

Mirai enters the room and she noticed that the Virgo is sitting down and looking at her. It is her second time to see someone as small as that and still she can believe how enchanting it is.

 

"Wh...who are you?" he asked.

 

"I..I am Mirai Kurosawa. Do...don't worry i know about the cursed and... You are safe here." she answered back. "O...oh about your clothes i dry them for a while coz they are totally soak. Bu....but i didn't see anything at all. I promise."

 

"Sorry for the trouble." he said and then lay down back in the bed while hugging the dry towel that is covering his body.

 

"A...are you cold? You can used my blanket if you want." Mirai offered but the guy is not listening to her and she noticed that he is looking at the ceiling where her glow in the dark constellation are pasted. "I called Kota-sensei to go here since i didn't know what to do. He will be here in an hour so for a moment you can rest in my bed. I...i make a porridge for you to eat."

 

"You should not help me." he said. "Do you think I can't do things on my own?"

 

One of the key aspects that is often used to describe Virgo characteristics individual would be their independence. They are able to sustain by themselves without really requiring the help of others. In fact, individuals born under this star sign tend to be so independent that you might actually think they are a little selfish. This is a typical Virgo characteristics that is often mistaken in many ways. If you notice a Virgo working for hours at a stretch without really talking to you, don’t be offended! That is how their characteristics tend to be, and usually are involved with their thoughts and processes.

 

Another commonly mistaken Virgo Characteristics and trait of people under this star sign is their lack of emotions in pretty much everything they do. Individuals of this group often tend to give you straight answers and will not think twice about using euphemisms or beating around the bush when asked about something. This frank nature can be misconstrued to be rude and selfish, but this is never the intention of the individual.

 

"Yo...you are sick so i help you. I...it's not like i am underestimating you." Mirai answered.

 

"I am not saying that you are underestimating me. I said that you should just leave me alone there."

 

"Bu...but..."

 

"What?"

 

"I...i can't do that. I mean I know about the secret of the Ishikawa and then when i saw an Ishikawa do you think i will just leave them alone. Besides if you will stay there more, what if people will see you and then do something to you? Yo...you even look like a girl though you are a guy."

 

"If that will happen then i will just erase their memories of me."

 

"You should not erase other's memory whenever you want. Do you know how much a memories is important to one individual? There are people who didn't want to forget about their memories, there are people who wanted those memories to stay with them even it is painful or how much it hurts." Mirai snapped but when she realized that she make her voice loud she feels embarrassed and then sit down on the floor. "So..sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

 

"Your memories are special to you, aren't' you?"

 

"O...of course, in my memories my father is alive and so i...i don't want it to be erased."

 

"Your father?"

 

"My father died 3 years ago in an accident happened to his working place." Mirai said. "He falls down the building, they said that he slip because of the piling snow that time."

 

"Your father's name is?"

 

"Keiji.... Keiji Kurosawa." Mirai uttered and then she is startled when all of a sudden, The Virgo turns back to his normal size. She immediately turns her back as she feels embarrassed for a moment and then she heard the doorbell rings and so she thought that it is already Kota and she rush going downstairs to open the door. "Kota sensei." Mirai called. "I am glad you came already."

 

"Why? Are you having trouble with my Virgo?" Kota asked her.

 

"I..it's not like that, h...he really acts like a Virgo so straightforward bu...but he is totally sick and he has a high fever and i didn't know what to do and so i brought him to our house." Mirai explained.

 

"Don't worry i bring our family doctor." Kota told her and then she saw a familiar guy standing at the back of Kota. "This is..."

 

"Y...Yuya-sama." Mirai immediately called. "Wh...why is Yuya-sama in here?"

 

"You know each other?" Kota asked as he look back at Yuya and Mirai.

 

"I think he is the girl who is with Yuri and Keito that time in the central street." Yuya answered. "Ahmmm... Kurosawa-san if i am not mistaken right?"

 

"Ahh.... He can remember me." Mirai whispered. "Hai it is me. Nice meeting you again. Eh? Wa...wait? Yu...Yuya sama is the family doctor?" she asked again. "Isn't she a model and a singer? H...he is also a doctor?"

 

Kota smiled "Exactly, he also knows about the cursed so it's fine. Can we go upstairs and check on Kei's condition?" he asked.

 

"Ke...Kei?"

 

"That is Virgo's name, Kei Ishikawa." Yuya replied back and then Mirai let the two enters the house and direct them towards her room where they saw Kei lying on the bed with a blanket covering his body since his clothes are still wet. He stare at the two as they enter the room and Mirai volunteer to went out for a while to prepare a cup of hot coffee to everyone. It is her first time to bring a guy inside her room and she feels embarrassed but thinking that it is really an important matter then that thoughts are fading away.

 

While making coffee, she is thinking what if her sister will come now? She is a big fan of Yuya Takaki as a model and singer and if she knows that he himself step foot to their very own house then for sure that she will going to panic and going crazy over him and she is glad that she is not there. When she is done making the coffee, she went upstairs and then knock on the door of her own room. The door is opened by Kota who helps her with the coffee that she brought.

 

"Your room looks nice." Kota complemented. "There is no doubt you really like Astronomy."

 

"Most of the collections that i have in this room are bought by my father in his work place." Mirai answered. "H...how is Kei-san?" she asked when she noticed that Yuya is already done with the check ups. Kei is sleeping peacefully on her bed and Yuya give him something to where so he is not cold. Yuya smiled and said that he should not worry that much.

 

"I wonder if someone hug Kei-san so he turned small." Mirai uttered as she take a sip to her cup of coffee.

 

"I don't think so... Well even we are not hug we can still shrink specially in times when our body is weak like when have cold but Kei have a weak body so it is normal for him to always stay indoors. Kei is a university student, he is in 2nd year and taking up architecture. He is pretty smart but so loner. Talking about it, i wonder where is that girl go? She should be with his side right?"

 

"Oh yeah... I noticed that she is not around."

 

"E...excuse me, who are you talking about?"

 

"Kei's tail."

 

"Eh?"

 

"I will call her maybe she is busy searching for him in this heavy rain." Yuya said and then he went outside of the room for a while to have a call. Mirai and Kota are left inside the room and busy drinking their coffee. "Kota-sensei, who is that girl you are talking about?"

 

"You will meet her later."Kota answered her.

 

"Eh? How can you be sure i will meet her later?"Mirai asked and then the door opened and Yuya sit down together with them.

 

"She said that she is on her way here." Yuya told them. "She is just around the area."

 

After a few minutes, Mirai heard the doorbell ring and then she immediately went downstairs coz she didn't want that girl to stay outside longer. She opened the door and then she is welcome by a pretty face who is staring at her seriously. "Kei-sama, Kei-sama is here? Is he safe? Tell me please..." the girl asked as she grab on Mirai's shoulder. Mirai didn't know what to say that time, this girl looks so worried and she has this panic voice that makes her tension up.

 

"Don't worry, his fever lower down already." Kota answered her. He sense that it will happen and so he went downstairs to help Mirai handle the situation. "Mirai-chan this is Shiori Kutsuna, she is Kei's personal servant. Like you she also know about the curse of the god."

 

Name: Shiori Kutsuna

Age: 20 years old, 1st year college student taking up literature

Likes: reading books and always with Kei's side

Dislikes: people who didn't take their responsibility seriously

Personality: active and enegetic

 

Shiori feels like her legs loss its strength and she go limp on the floor, when she heard about what Kota said she feels relief and then she said a big thanks to Mirai for what she did to her master. Mirai prepares a hot drink for Shiori downstairs while Kota goes back upstairs to accompany Yuya on taking care of Kei. They will going back to the mansion ones the rain stop or lessen  and if Shiori already calms down.

 

Mirai put in the table the hot tea that she prepared for Kutsuna who is still trembling and in cold. She already giver her a towel to dry herself but it seems like she stayed in the rain so much. "This is my fault." she whispered.

 

"Why?" Mirai asked her and then Shiori stare at her for a moment. "E...eh? I..if you don't want to answer its fine."

 

"You are that girl that Yuto-sama trusted right?" Shiori asked her and then Mirai nodded but everyone is talking about it and how describe it makes her feels embarrassed. Yuto stated it himself that he shows that secret because she trusted Mirai but she almost didn't accept it and so she feels bad. "It's nice to feel that someone trusted you right? That someone believes in you, that you will just keep that secret in your own."

 

"Bu...but Kei-san trusted you right? Yo...you know about the secret too right?"

 

"The Kutsuna family are living to serve the Ishikawa family, it's been a tradition since the old old generation. Because of the wealth showered to the Ishikawa clan they are able to help lots of other clans and those clans promise their life to them, making themselves as a servant to the family and one of it is my family, the Kutsuna. We are living in the same residence but of course if you are someone who is not given the loyal permission you can't step foot to the main mansion."

 

"Then... How did you discover about it? Is your parents told it to you?"

 

"I discovered it my own." Shiori answered. "In the past few decades until the cursed started the Virgo sign is always a woman. A woman who symbolizes beauty that no one can compare but now in this new generation the new Virgo is born to be a boy and so everyone is surprised about it and they didn't know what to do. The old people think that it is a threat but until the princess is born Kei-sama stayed in the main mansion but when the princess turns 13 years old she feels a deep hatred to him and she throw him to the second mansion and he is not allowed to enter the main mansion unless the princess told him too."

 

"Why?"

 

"I didn't know the reason as well but since the 2nd mansion is not that restricted to ordinary servants i was able to watched Kei-sama who grew up to have a weak body. I am attracted to his beauty and so i always go there and watched him from a far but one day i accidentally hug him because he almost fell down and i just help and then he shrink. That time I told him that i wanted to be his servant and so i pleaded so much for him to accept me. I will stay by his side, i will be his strength when he is weak." Shiori told her. "But honestly that time i just thinking about being a servant to him."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"When everyone of the Ishikawa members and the other clan are enjoying the life of luxuries and wealth the cursed member are the one who are suffering for everyone. It's like they are the sacrifices for the good like that everyone have. Yes, they are protected, respected, loved and cared but it is because they are giving all the fortunate thing to everyone. I thought that it feels unfair and so i decided to be a servant to pay for everything but it turns out that it is not only my responsibility... It came a time that i didn't just want to be a servant but i want to be someone else... I am thinking so selfishly that i was not able to do my job well and now Kei-sama is sick again and it is because i leave him alone."

 

"You really like him ne, Kei-san. Not as a master but a person itself right?" Mirai commented. "and  that's the reason you are so frantic a while ago because you are too worried about him."

 

"Yeah, i am together with him but i loss track and then he is gone before my eyes and i can't find him anywhere and then i looked around and Yuya-sama call me and told me that he is safe and i dash going here. Thank you very much for saving my master, Kurosawa-san."

 

"It's no big deal. I am happy to help."

 

When the rain already stops that's the time the 4 of them left the house. She is happy to meet another Zodiac though the talk they have doesn't go well but she can understand. Virgo are straightforward and she knows about that because her mother is in a Virgo sign. When she is about to close the door that's the time Miori came, Mirai greeted her good evening and she greeted back but as if she is not in good mood. "Nee-chan, are you alright?"

 

"I'm going back to my room, don't ever enter okay." Miori commanded her and she is thinking what happened? Is she tired of school works? Or is there something bad happened?