Curse of the God Chapter 1

Curse of The God

Once shattered confidence is hard to build up again. once broken dreams is hard to believe on it again. Being bullied is frightening. it just doesn't make you feel bad about yourself but also it makes you to someone who you doesn't want to be. Even how strong is your grasp to your own self but if you feel that you are only alone and no one believes on you you will be totally drag in the very depths of the ocean floor without anyone to help you. I'm enough... i wanted to change myself. I don't want to be alone forever. 

Just after the dinner, Mirai  went straight to her room and start ironing her new school uniform.  Compare to her old uniform, this one looks better and fashionable. It has a colour brown skirt above knee, a white short sleeves with a brown vest that has an embroidery of the seal of her new school and a red ribbon that complements the whole outfit. When she is already done she hang it up to her cabinet and then went straight to the window and stare at the starry sky

 

 

Name: Mirai Kurusawa

Age: 18 years old ; senior in high school

Zodiac: Aries

Likes: everything about astronomy especially the Zodiac and her favourite is the Sagittarius, her family and friends

Dislikes: spicy food, people who hates astronomy and ill mannered people, math

Personality: addicted to astronomy, she loves collecting stuffs about the 12 zodiacs

 

"Good evening Kaus." Mirai whispered as she look at the stars above her. They are twinkling brightly and it make her happy, it's like the stars are giving her guidance and blessing for her first day in a new school. She is someone who is very obsesses with stars and she loves reading books about astrological and constellations. She loves the stars cause they give lights in darkness and also they serves as guides to some travellers who loss their ways. "Tomorrow will be my first day in a new school so i hope you will guide me." she continued as she smiled.

That's the time i decided that ones i enter my new school i will change myself into someone that everyone will love. If i can win their trust and attention and then it's alright to give up something that i love. 

She stay there for another minutes and then she saw a shooting star, she immediately intertwined her fingers together and start praying that tomorrow everything's gonna be fine.

 

But...

 

Kring....Kring....Kring...

 

Mirai stops her alarm clock, with a shape of a chibi archer,  that keeps on ringing since a while ago. She stayed the whole night looking at the stars and she sleeps late and so she feels so sleepy that she didn't want to get up from the bed. When she already stops her alarm clock she roll on her bed and then go back sleeping again but she was startled when someone enters her room without knocking and pulled her blanket exposing her, wearing her favourite pink pajama.

 

 

Name: Miori Kurusawa

Age: 20 years old ; 2nd year university student taking up Information Technology

Zodiac: Taurus

Likes: also love astronomy but not as much as Mirai, she loves her laptop who she named as Taurus, sweets, delicious food, her friend in the internet that she called "tau"

Dislikes: a guy who is her classmate that really bothers her so much

Personality: despite of her age she acts so childish

 

"Mirai, wake up already" Miori said, she is Mirai's older sister and that time that she enters Mirai's room she is already wearing her university clothes. "You will be late at your new school if you will not get up." she told her and when Mirai heard the term school she immediately get up and look at her alarm clock.

 

"Eh? This is bad, I will be late." Mirai whispered and then she immediately went out of his bed and went straight to the bathroom. Miori just watch as her little sister rush on her actions. She looks around and noticed that she didn't change at all. Her room is full of stuffs about constellations and stars and in the ceiling of her room there are glow in the dark constellation set pasted on it. It's been 2 years since their father died because of an accident but still the house looks like their father is still alive because of the presence of the astronomy related stuffs. But she didn't hate it, actually she likes it a lot.

 

She stare at Mira's messy bed and thought that she will never have a time to fix it and so she volunteer to do it for her. While she is fixing the pillow she saw a magazine which talk about horoscope. "Do you still believe in this kind of stuffs?" she whispered to herself and then flip the pages of the magazine and she stop when she reach the Taurus part. "For female Taurus, prepare yourself, this morning you will meet a situation that you are not expecting. Bad or good will depend upon your attitude when you wake up this morning." she read the line and then immediately close it when she heard that Mirai is already done in the bathroom. She throw the magazine back to the bed and then look at Mirai who called her attention.

 

She smiled when she saw Mirai wearing the new uniform, she looks cute on it. She makes 2 thumbs up, meaning that the uniform look good at her."I want to go back to high school and wear uniform. I miss doing that." she said in jealousy. She is already in 2nd year in her university and she is taking up information technology as her course.  "I fix your bed for you already, Mom said that she will going to give us a ride to our school so you better move fast. Breakfast is ready so come down ones you are done."

 

Miori went downstairs and went to her sit to eat her breakfast. Her mother is fixing the bento that she is making for her 2 daughters. "Mom, do you think Mirai will be fine to her new school?" Miori asked, she looks troubled all this time and her mother noticed that. Sayaka, the name of their mother pat Miori's shoulder and smiled back at her, implying that everything's gonna be fine. She take off the apron that she is wearing and saw Mirai went down the stairs wearing her cute uniform. Mirai greeted her mother and also the picture of her father that is found in the kitchen area.

 

 

Name:  Kyoka Kurusowa

Age: 43 years old ; working in an office as a secretary

Likes: cooking, her cute daughters, her dead husband

Dislikes: dirty surroundings

Personality: she is always nagging about how cute her daughters are but she is really a protective and loving mother.

 

"You look very cute on your uniform Mi-chan." Kyoka complemented her daughter and she even hugs her tightly before she was able to sit down on her chair. "and because you are this cute i make this cute bento for you and of course to your nee-chan."

 

"Thanks mom, you are really the best." Mirai said and then she start eating her breakfast. When they are already done, Miori and Mirai ride the car. There mother will going to drive them to their school besides she have something to deliver in the department store near Mirai's new school. Miori went down first in front of the gate of her university, a friend is waiting for her in the gate.

 

Next is Mirai's turn who is already excited to see her school and to meet her classmates. Sayaka can see the excitement on her face as she look at her in the back mirror. "You know that your sister is worried about you."

 

"I know." Mirai answered her back as she lean her back to make her feel relax. "But I will be fine. My horoscope said that today will be a great day if I will wear a red ribbon in my hair and so i did it and also i pray for a luck in the shooting star last night."

 

Sayaka get something on her handbag and throw it to Mirai's direction, her daughter catch it and take a look what it is. She is surprised when she saw a cellphone chain with a Sagittarius design on it. She smiled and thanks her mother with it. Her favourite zodiac is the Sagittarius, the archer and so her mother give her that as a good luck charm for her new school and for a new start.

 

I'm sorry mom but I decided to hide my true hobby in school. If they know that I am an astronomy addict I am afraid that they didn't like me and so last night I decided to have an image of a normal young girl who loves music and entertainment and hobby is just reading. I should not put out things that are related to astronomy and so i need to hide this cellphone chain so that they will not see it.

 

Mirai get down of the car and say goodbye to her mother, Sayaka said that she will going to pick her later and Mirai just nodded as a response to her mother's words. But before Mirai enters the campus she went to the nearest department store to buy some of her favourite candies and on her way she saw a stray dog who is in the box that has a written words "please adopt me." The dog is so cute and Mirai really likes it but she need to go to school and she can't bring a dog with her and so she decided that she will just take it after class if no one still adopted it.

 

She stands in front of the school gate and look at the sign of it. "This is my new school." she mumbled as she stand in the middle of the gate. Her eyes can't get off from the sign in the front, it will be her new second home. Sora Gakuen. While still cherishing that moment someone bump into her and she let go of the cellphone chain that she is holding and she almost fall down but gladly someone grab her hand that stop her from falling down. That someone who bump here immediately leave without saying any sorry to her.

 

"A...are you alright?" a handsome tall guy asked her. Mirai seems like stunned by the looks of the guy that appeared in front of her. She can't utter a sound or answer him with words and so she just nodded her head as a response.

 

"Is this yours?" another good looking guy asked her, he is holding the cellphone chain that she let go a while ago. She didn't noticed that it falls down the ground when she is bump and so she immediately grab it away from him and put it to her pocket as she smiled.

 

"Thank you for picking it up for me." Mirai said as she nod her head so many times. There are lots of good looking guys in this school and they are really nice as well

 

 "Yo...you are a new face here, are you a transfer student?" he asked back to her.

 

"Yeah, I am Mirai Kurusawa, 3rd year high school. I am a new student here." she introduced herself as she nod her head down.

 

"Nice meeting you." the tall guy replied back to her. "We are third years as well, I am Yuto Ishikawa and this is Keito Ishikawa, he is my cousin." he introduced themselves. "I hope we are in the same class."

 

 

Name: Yuto Ishikawa

Age: 18 years old ; 3rd year high school ; president of Astronomy Club

Likes: astronomy club, friends, reading books

Dislikes: girls who joined the club just to see his face, Ryosuke

Personality: he is known to be the prince in the school because he is tall and good looking and also kind hearted

 

 

 

Name: Keito Ishikawa

Age:19 years old ; 3rd year high school ; member of Astronomy Club

Likes: he loves candies, nice people

Dislikes: nothing

Personality: he is a silent type but he talks when actually needed, he has low sense of direction

 

Mirai can't stand to say a thing, she feels like she is magically attracted to their good looking face. Their charm is piercing her heart and their pheromone is overflowing. She noticed that a crowd start to form around them, girls are gathered and also admiring to their good looking face. That time she conclude that they are famous and when she decided to transfer to a new school she decided to her own self that she will not hang around famous students and so to avoid that she immediately run away from the crowd but she bump into someone again and so she nod her head so many times and say sorry repeatedly. She is not looking on her way coz the face of those 2 guys are still playing on her mind.

 

"I'm alright, don't worry." the guy that Mirai bump answered her. She lift her head up and saw another dazzling creature in front of her. He is  holding a book on his right hand and a black bag on the other. "Hoy, you should not create commotion in the first day of school." he said to Yuto and Keito who are busy talking to the girls that are surrounding them

 

 

 

Name: Kota Ishikawa

Age: 23 years old ; 2nd year in teaching ; adviser of Astronomy Club

Likes: cute high school girls, when girls fantasized over him

Dislikes: nothing in particular

Personality: simple minded guy, ert for some aspects

 

"Kota-sensei is here." a girl shouted and then the other girls come and approach him. Mirai immediately back off when she saw the girl approaching the tall guy in front of him. Did she hear it clearly? Sensei? He is a teacher? He looks so young. She step back and then she feel that someone grab her hand and drag him away from the crowd. She can't understand what is going on but seems like the girls here have around those guys and they look kinda scary fangirl.

 

She look at the guy who is holding her hand and dragging her with him. She can't see his face clearly coz the only thing she can see at that moment is his back but his slender hands and fingers are beautiful. They stop walking in the corridor where there are less students and that guy already shows his face to her.

 

"Wh...why there are lots of good looking guys here?" she whispered to herself when she saw the face of that guy that drag her away from the crowd. Though he is small compare to normal guys his smile is so beautiful and he is really cute.  "Wh...who are you?"

 

"Eh? Can't you remember me? I am the guy that you meet when you processed your papers for transferee. I am Yuri Ishikawa." he introduced himself as he make a peace sign. Mirai already remembers him, he is the guy that help him that day that she is having trouble to go from one place to another. She smiled back implying that she already remembered him, he is the first guy that she meet and thought that he is really cute and good looking guy.

 

 

 

Name: Yuri Ishikawa

Age: 18 yrs old ; senior in high school classmate with Mirai

Likes: sleeping , teasing Umika his friend, playing games to his DS

Dislikes: when someone disturb when he is sleeping

Personality: he is lazy to do heavy stuffs and he doesn't want to do things which he didn't like to do or doesn't interest him at all.

 

"I promised to tour you around right?" Yuri asked her. "So I am here. Today is the first day so there is not class yet. Orientation will be at 9am and so we still have time to wander around. I will tell you where is where so that you will not get loss and also the clubs which you want to join and also the people that you should not run away or the people that you can approach if you have problem."

 

As i walk together with him, i thought that this place is a world of Ikemen. Without an hour i meet so many good looking guys which looks like the centre of attraction to this school. I am not sure yet what fate is waiting for me to this kind of school but i am really looking forward to it. When I decided to transfer school i say goodbye to the old me and transform and shield myself. I don't want mom and nee-chan to be worried about me. I want to stand on my own, decide on my own and have a happy life in my high school. I hope this will be a memorable year, my last year of high school.

 

Yuri joined her to look for her class, they went to the bulletin board where the sections are posted but there are lots of students who are looking at it and they are already in the last line. Both are not blessed with height and so they can't see it clearly, they tried to jump thinking that maybe they can see.  When Yuri jumps again, he accidentally bump into a girl who is also looking at the sections. That girl look at Yuri with a cold looking face, she seems like irritated being hit but when she found out that it is him she immediately smiled and greeted him in a cute manner. Changing her personality with just a split of seconds.

 

"Yuri-sama, are you gonna look for your section?" The girl asked him.

 

"Sa...sama?" Mirai whispered as she look at Yuri who is smiling back to the girl and nodded to her question. When the other girl heard about Yuri being there they give way for him to see the sections. Mirai can't believe how famous Yuri is, she knows that he is good looking but to call him sama and then doing this makes him look so influential. When Yuri is done looking at the section, she said thank you to the girls and then they immediately leave the place.

 

"We are in the same section." Yuri told Mirai. "I am happy."

 

"Really? That makes me happy too. I am glad i am classmate with you." Mirai told him. "Seems like the girls love you."

 

"You think so? You know what I really wonder why they are like that to me. I mean whenever they saw me they are always giving way which I didn't even asked. I can't understand what they are thinking." Yuri told her. Mirai just smirked, she can't believe that this guy is a slowpoke, he is good looking and that's the reason why the girls are like that. Most likely she can only see this kind of stuffs in a romance anime or a shoujo manga but she can' t believe she can encounter it with her own self.

 

The time for the orientation arrived, the two of them went to the gym and set down to the chair designated for them to seat. The principal start to give her speech and then after that another teacher gives her inspirational speech. Mirai looks around and she saw familiar faces that she saw a while back. She saw Yuto and Keito sitting in the class 3-1 and also that guy that bump him who is in the same class as her and also the good looking teacher that is sitting together with other faculty.

 

The next speech is given by the School Council President named Suzuka Ohgo, she is a 3rd year student in class 3-1.

 

 

 

Name: Suzuka Ohgo

Age: 18 years old; 3rd year high school; School Council President

Likes: reading books, her job as the school council president

Dislikes: students who didn't know how to obey the rules and regulations of the school

Personality: she is very dedicated with her work as the president that she doesn't care about other's feeling about her.

 

"Good morning everyone welcome to Sora Gakuen." she started her speech. Her voice is powerful and she emit that aura that she is really a leader who wanted the best for her school. Her speech continued, she inspires the student to study hard and also to follow the rules and regulations indicated on the journal given to them. After her speech, the next is the top student who got the highest score in the entrance examination for first year. It is obvious that she is nervous but she did well to her speech.

 

After all the speech its time for the club president to promote their clubs. Everyone stand up in front of the stage and one by one introduced themselves. When it is Yuto's turn to say a thing, the girls screamed and keep on shouting his name, his charm is really driving the girls in the school crazy. Mirai is also attracted to him but then those girls screaming is making her feel irritated. Don't they know anything about respect? But she is amazed how Yuto control the situation and how he makes the girl stop screaming when he is about to start to talk.

 

Yuto Ishikawa is the president of the Astronomy Club that Mirai wanted to join since she first saw the poster while she is processing her transfer. But she decided to hide that personality of her and so she think of not joining it but while Yuto is talking she is really listening to it and she is amazed how great Yuto is.  He said things about the Astronomy Club, the qualifications, the requirements. He also said what are the things you can expect and a little background about the Astronomy.

 

It's true that first day of school means there is no class yet but the two went to their classroom to meet their classmates and since Mirai is just new to their school, Yuri wanted to introduced her to everyone. When Yuri enters the classroom, the girls are all looking at him and even some of the boys. The girls in the corner greeted him and he replied back at them, making those girls day perfect.

 

"Seems like I have the same classmate again." Yuri whispered as he look at everyone's face. He went in front and then grab Mirai with him. "Everyone your attention please." he called.

 

"Yuri, who is that girl with you?" someone asked.

 

"Let me introduced her, this is Mirai Kurosawa, she is the transfer student that will be part of our class." he introduced to everyone.

 

"Good day, I am Mirai Kurosawa. I am a transfer student. Please take care of me from now on." Mirai introduced herself and then nod down. Everyone clap their hands, welcoming her to her new class. She smiled back to everyone who welcome her in their class. Girls in the class start to approach her and start asking her questions about this and that.

 

"What are you favourite? Like food? Music? Hobby?" a girl asked her.

 

"I love sweets like cakes and ice cream, my hobby is listening to music and watching dvd's and..." Mirai answered but she cut her words when she realized that she is saying a lot and what if she slip and say that she likes Astronomy, that will be a big problem on her part.

 

"Eh? Music? Who is you favourite group?" another girl asked her.

 

"I like those guys in JE Entertainment. They look so handsome and they are really good at singing."

 

"Wow a fangirl, nice meeting you. Let us be friends." she said.

 

This is it, what if i say that my real hobby is gazing at the stars and reading zodiac related books and the constellation and the horoscopes, will you asked me that same question? Do you still want me to be your friend? I once said to a new friend that I like astronomy and she thought that i am really weird. Believing on this and that, talking things that she can't understand at all and so she give up being my friend and find another circle of friend without me including.

 

The first day is already over and when they are about to leave the rain star to pour down. It is rare to rain in spring time so they are not expecting it and everyone is worried about not bringing their umbrella. Fortunately Mirai brought her umbrella and then she remembered about the dog that she saw a while back and she is worried about it being soak in the rain. She rush going to where she last saw the dog and that time she saw a guy playing with the dog and then he lift it up.

 

"Poor puppy, maybe i can adopt you." he said and when he look straight he saw Mirai standing there and looking at him.

 

"Are you the owner of this dog?" he asked her while he is playing with the dogs mouth.

 

Another good looking individual shows himself. He looks like in the same age as her but he is not wearing a uniform and he is already soaking in the rain. Maybe he is one of the those people who is not expecting that it will going to rain that day. "No...no...i thought of adopting the dog but since seems like you are planning to do it then it's fine." she answered.

 

"You saw the dog a while ago?"

 

"Yeah, but i can't bring him to school and so i decided to come back and pick him up." Mirai answered.

 

The guy smiled back at her and he started to run but before he did, he said that Mirai should follow him. The two together with the dog went to a place where there is a shield for the rain. The guy is already soak and also the dog. Mirai bring out her handkerchief and then lend it to him to use in wiping the liquid out of his body and also she take of her coat and use it to cover the dog that is already trembling that time.

 

"If you want you get him. You are the fist one who saw that dog right?" the guy asked her.

 

"Eh? Well... I am planning to adopt him if no one will bother to do it but actually my nee-chan is allergic with animal so we don't have pet in the house so if you really want to adopt the dog then you can have it."

 

"That's good to hear then. This dog is really fluffy and cute. Oh by the way i forgot to introduced myself. I am Ryosuke... Ryosuke Ishikawa." he said as he smile

 

 

 

Name: Ryosuke Ishikawa

Age: 18 years old ; 3rd year high school

Likes: spacing around, strawberry juice

Dislikes: talkative girls

Personality:  he is known to be cold and hard to approach but he is nice and kind according to students who already talk to him

 

Another Ishikawa? She wonders if he is also related to Yuri and the others. They waited until the rain stop and while waiting, Mirai is looking at the sky that is covered with black clouds. She sigh and then look down. Ryosuke saw her while doing that and she thought that she is depressed.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Ryosuke asked her curiously. "You look depressed."

 

"The sky is covered with clouds and i will not have a chance to see the stars." Mirai said.

 

"Stars? You love stars?"

 

I...i forgot? Those topic should only be opened in my house and if i am outside i should not talk about it, but i can't help it. But it's really hard not to talk about this stuffs. I really want to join the Astronomy Club but.. no. I should continue with what i am planning to do. But... maybe it is fine since he is just a stranger and he didn't know me at all. Maybe there is no chance that we will meet again and so it's alright to tell him things like this.

 

"Yeah, I love it. The stars at night inspires me, they look so beautiful and i am really happy." Mirai answered honestly. "But i didn't know why there are less people who can appreciate them."

 

"Then... What's your favourite constellation?" Ryosuke asked her.

 

"Sagittarius." she answered immediately. "I like the Sagittarius so much."

 

I can't compare the happiness i feel every time i talk about astronomy. I am always excited and thrilled when someone is also interested with it. It's really nice to talk to someone who likes the same thing that you like. Maybe if i will join Astronomy Club then  i will feel the same experience but then it's impossible...

 

It's alright to talk to him about this things right? It's alright... It's fine and i'm happy that one person knows who really you are and there is no chance that he could be in the same school as i am... So it's fine.

 

The next day, Mirai is drive by her mother to her school. Sayaka say goodbye to her daughter and noticed that she already used the cellphone chain that she bought for her and she is looking at it seriously. 

 

One charm is fine, please my archer make this day a good day for me. please guide me to the direction i should go. tell me what should i do from now on. Answer me by giving clues where i can understand what you want to point out. 

 

"Good morning Kurosawa-san." a girl greeted her and she greeted back. She saw Yuri who is talking to some of his friends and then she also greeted him. She went to her chair and then sit down and waited for the bell to ring. As the bell rings their teacher came with some books with her. She is a pretty young lady and when she enters the room everyone is stunned. She heard names from her classmates and she thought that she is not a new teacher coz they know her.

 

 

 

NAME: Megumi Nakajima

AGE: 24 years old ; studied in Tokyo U. ; 3-2 adviser in Sora Gakuen

LIKES: singing, reading books

DISLIKES: noisy place

PERSONALITY: strict in class but actually a kind hearted one and easy to approach

 

 

"This is unexpected... Nakajima- sensei will handling our section." Yuri whispered who is just sitting down besides Mirai.

 

"Is she great?"

 

"Well, she is one of the most beautiful teacher in this school and she is single and young and so everyone is really looking high at her. She is also smart, she graduated in Tokyo University." Yuri told her.

 

"To...Tokyo University?" Mirai uttered. She is not expecting to meet someone who graduate from such great school. She started calling attendance and then while doing so the door suddenly opened and a guy enter the room and nod his head so many times because of being late.

 

"Ryo-chan, you didn't attend yesterday's class and now you are late. What are you doing with your life?" Yuri asked that someone who just came when he is going to his seat. Mirai heard that Yuri is talking to him but she didn't take a look besides she doesn't care at all. That time she is scribbling something on her notebook and she is concentrating on it.

 

"Ahh... So you are in my class." a voice said and then that time Mirai became interested and take a look who is that one talking to Yuri and then she is surprised to see who is it. "Ohayoo, Ryosuke Ishikawa desu, can you remember me?"

 

"E....eh?!"

I always believe that the stars are guiding me with my life especially my favorite constellation which is the Sagittarius. I can trust the way that she wants me to track but now... what the hell is this? Why is this guy in my class? My Archer... what are you planning for me and for my life