Curse of the God Chapter 10

Curse of The God

 

"What do you need?" Yuri asked as he noticed that Mirai keeps on looking at him all this time. "The way you glare at me is irritating."

 

"Yuri... Are you... Are you one of them?" Mirai asked him.

 

"What do you mean? One of them? Those good looking guys? Of course I am, isn't it obvious?"

 

"That is not what I mean..."

 

"I'm kidding, I know what you want to say." Yuri told her and then he smiled. Mirai feels delighted that Yuri understands what she wanted to say. Yuri whispered to her something and she is quite excited but it turns out to be another misunderstanding to him and her. "It's true that I am chosen to be a model in a magazine. Don't worry i will give you an autograph ones I became famous."

 

Mirai sigh, she is about to asked another question to Yuri but Megumi already arrived and start the lesson for the day. Mirai can't concentrate coz she keep on looking at Yuri. She is thinking of possible sign that Yuri could be. With his active attitude he could be a Gemini or maybe an Aries or the Sagittarius because of his optimistic attitude.

 

Ones class is over, she went outside to go to the comfort room and then on her way back she spotted Keito who is eating again near the window. It is already their break time and so he is resting outside. "Good morning Keito." she greeted him.

 

"What are you doing here?" Keito asked her. "Do you want?" he offered but Mirai decline.

 

"Keito, what zodiac are you?" she asked him directly but she just whispered it to him.

 

"Oh yeah, you know about the secret of the zodiac right?" Keito asked her. "Yuto didn't tell me the detail but the cursed one will immediately feel if someone discovered the secret and so i know that you have idea about it."

 

"Really? That means that the other zodiac knows that I know about the secret?"

 

Keito nodded his head. "So there is chances that you will meet them sooner or later. As much as possible we don't want our secret to be revealed but sometimes the princess is giving exemption. Normally, if there is someone who discovered the secret we will erase their memories about it but in your case Yuto is the one who judge that you can be trusted to know about the secret and so your memory will not be erase."

 

"You have power to do that?"

 

"Yeah... It is one ability that we have but we can only erase memories about knowing the curse and nothing else. Do you also know that we are reincarnation of the past zodiac's generation. Deep inside of us we can still remember about the memories of the past but of course not all. My last self is a girl." Keito said and then he smiled.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah and that's the reason why Keito is very attached to me." Yuto interrupted their conversation. "Keito's past self is a girl who is in love with my past self and so until now he became so close like the feeling is still there."

 

"Wow, that's great. I thought you are just close because you are relatives so there is a deeper meaning about it." Mirai uttered. "Wait... Are you allowed to be in relationship with the same zodiac?"

 

"Not really, we are not allowed but if an opposite hug us who at the same time a zodiac we will not shrink." Yuto explained. "To our generation, there are 2 girls and everyone who are left are guys."

 

"For some reason i feel excited about knowing everyone. But I promised that I will not tell anyone about it. You can mark my words." Mirai told them.

 

"Mirai, are you feeling fine? I mean, how about the one that did that to you yesterday? Did you found out about that already?"

 

Mirai paused for a moment "Not yet but if she is really targeting me then I have a feeling that she will show herself."

 

"Didn't she say anything? Why they are doing that to you?" Keito asked her.

 

Mirai didn't want to say anything about those girls told about her. She didn't want Yuto and the others to get involve with it and so she wanted to hide it to herself and solve it on her own. She immediately excuse herself to the two and went back to her room but then she realized that she forget her purpose why he talk to Keito. She didn't discovered what zodiac he is and she feels disappointed about that.

 

As she enters the classroom, she saw Ryosuke in his seat and looking at the window like he used to do. Like always he is good looking and he looks cool but as she remembers what he just said yesterday she feels of not talking to him but she also feel bad about not talking to him since he is the one who cheer her up and yet she acted like that. But it is his fault for blaming an friend of her to be the one doing the bully. She has a feeling that Rika will not do that.

 

Ryosuke is an Ishikawa as well. There is a possibility that he is also a zodiac and she is interested to know his sign but since the two doesn't have a good contact with each other she didn't bother to talk to him about it.

 

After the class, Mirai and Yuri meet Umika in the corridor. They are about to go to the club room but before that they went to the vending machine area to buy something to drink. While they are there, Yuri start to talk again about him invited to be a model in a magazine. "Look forward to it." Yuri told the two.

 

"With you as a cover, for sure the magazine's image will be ruined. How come they will get a guy like you to do the front page?" Umika told Yuri as she take a sip to the juice that she bought. "Mimi-chan, when is your day off?"

 

"Today."

 

"Really? Let's hang out together. Let's go to the city today they said that their are lots of cute dresses being sold and i want to see it. Let's go, i want to go together with you." Umika asked her as she hold on Mirai's hand tightly.

 

"Well... I don't mind." Mirai told her.

 

"Yatta, i really want to go shopping together with you and of course Yuri will also come with us."

 

"No, i don't want. I have to finish a game i started this morning so i am not free at all."

 

"Liar, you will come with us whether you like it or not. Of course we need a guy to bring our things right?" Umika said as she smiles.

 

Club activity is already over and the 3 makes their goodbye to everyone but on their way they saw Keito who is also going to the city and so he invited him to go with them so that it will be more fun. Yuto has his works to do and so he has no free time.

 

"This looks cute and this too." Umika said delightfully as her head turns around to every shop that they can see. All the displays of the boutique is attracting her and she feels like buying everything.

 

"We keep on looking over boutiques but you are not buying anything. Can you make up your mind and just buy the things that you like. I am tired of following you around." Yuri complained.

 

"You really didn't know how to read girls, this is how girls do their shopping and just shut up and follow us." Umika told him. "You always complained over this and over than why don't you just help us choose what clothes suits us so that we are not having a hard time."

 

"But all clothes looks good on you, Umika." Keito replied back.

 

"That means i am cute right?" Umika answered him back. "Ke-tan is better than Yuri."

 

Umika loves calling everyone with a nickname but for some reason she is not calling Yuri with a nickname she created on her own. I wonder what is the relationship between this two. I don't know if they are close friends or close enemies.

 

Mirai looks around and then she saw Keito looking at a poster in front of a boutique. She knows that guy, she is the famous singer that her sister is going gaga about. She said that he is just new but he already top the sales in music industry. "Keito, are you a fan of this guy?"

 

"Not really, but i know him." Keito answered.

 

"Well he is famous so everyone knows about him. My big sister also likes his music and she even bought a CD of him and she always listens to it" Mirai told her. "He looks so handsome and hot at the same time."

 

"I didn't know her by just his name, i know him personally." Keito blurted out and then Mirai look at him as if she is shocked. Yuri and Umika approach them and also see the poster of that guy and the two also know him.

 

"Yuya-sama so handsome." Umika praised as she saw the poster.

 

"I never thought that this guy will going to debut and become famous like this." Yuri stated and then Mirai and Umika look at him, wondering what the hell is he talking about. "What?"

 

"Yo...you know him?"

 

"Of course, he is working in Keito family's company." Yuri answered. "he is one of the trainee before but now  he already debut. We know him personally coz we always hang around the office if we didn't have anything to do, isn't it Keito?"

 

They are busy talking about that famous new musician when someone bump Mirai gladly Keito is there to help her not fall down the floor. Mirai look at that guy who bump into him and he is so tall and he is wearing a very fashionable clothes and he is hiding his face. "I...i'm sorry." he said.

 

"I...it's nothing." Mirai said.

 

"Y...Yuya-sama?" Umika uttered when she noticed that it is him. That guy immediately cover his face and then he heard some girls following him. Keito and Yuri saw those girls who are running towards their direction. Seems like he created another unpredictable commotion. Keito grab Mirai's hand and Yuri did with Umika and then he signal Yuya to follow them so that he can run away from those girls who are following him. They went inside a coffee shop where there are lesser people and then they hide themselves there for a while until those girls totally vanish. Umika noticed that Yuri is holding her hand and so she immediately drawn it away.

 

Name: Yuya Takaki

Age: 24 years old, university graduate, model, singer, doctor

Likes: music, fans

Dislikes: nothing in particular

Personality: he is someone who only focus on his works and what he really wants

 

"Thank you, you save me." Yuya said as he take off the hat that he is wearing and revealing his true face. Umika and Mirai blink their eyes and can't believe what they are seeing in front of their eyes. He looks so different in the poster, he looks like a normal naive guy that time. His hair is so messy and for some reason he looks like he didn't sleep for so many days because of his eye bags. "I didn't know that those girls can still recognize me even i look like this."

 

"Wh...what happen to the hot Yuya-sama in the poster? W...why did he look like this now?" Umika asked not believing what she is seeing in front of her.

 

"He looks so different, he didn't even shave." Mirai commented.

 

"You have girls with you, my name is Yuya Takaki. Nice meeting you, are they your girlfriends?" he asked ignoring Umika and Mirai's comment about his looks.

 

"Of course not, who the hell will like this girl who has no other vocabulary stock on her head but only cute, kawaii, cute." Yuri said as he tried to mimicked that part of Umika where she always said the word cute and kawaii.

 

"Eh really?" Yuya asked. "Actually i am on my way to the company but i end up being found out by those girls and so I have nothing to do but to run there and here. I didn't even shave and they saw me in this kind of style. What if they will feel frustrated about me?"

 

"Yuya-sama, can i have your autograph? My big sister is a very big fan of you and she really wanted to have your autograph." Mirai said as she put out a piece of paper and a writing pen. Yuya did what Mirai as him to do and because of that she feels very happy. Umika also did the same thing since she is also a fan of him. After that small talking session, Yuya excuse himself coz he need to go back to the company to start his recording. His manager called to his phone and it seems like he is really mad about Yuya being gone.

 

But in the end of the day, it is Umika and Mirai who is really happy about the one in a life time chance to meet that guy and they hope that they will meet him again. Keito and Yuri feels tired after following the girls wherever they go and so they volunteer to treat them for something to drink. they went to a nearby convenience store and start buying something to drink. In the bench where they left Yuri and Keito, they start to attract attention. High school girls who are hanging around the area saw them and talking about how good looking they are.

 

"Excuse me, are you two alone? Do you want to hang out with us?" one of the high school girl asked them. Without hesitation they get near the two. "We are about to go to the karaoke so if you don't have something to do you can join with us."

 

"That sounds great but i am afraid that we can't do that. Though you can see that we are just sitting here actually we are doing something. " Yuri answered the girls.

 

"That's quiet disappointing." one girl commented. "Then how about next days, or can we get your contacts?"

 

"No, sorry but we are not giving our contacts to strangers." Keito replied back and then after that the girls leave them.

 

They waited for a moment until Mirai and Umika came back with drinks with them. They give it to the two and have a little break after a tiring shopping day. Umika is checking on her things when all of a sudden someone bump on her again that she almost fall down but fortunately she hug into someone that help her stop from falling down and when she take a look it is Yuri who is glaring at him.

 

"Ahhh...so Umika have a like this." Yuri commented.

 

"Of course not, someone just bump me and you are the closest so i hold into you. Don't think other unnecessary stories about it." she told Yuri. As the to quarrel about it, Mirai is silently watching them. She is sure that Umika hug Yuri but he didn't change. She really thought that Yuri is part of the Zodiac but it turns out to be different.

 

"Yuri is not part of the cursed." Keito told Mirai, making the latter look into him. "He is just an ordinary boy like others so hugging is just fine since there is no way he will transform."

 

"I...I really thought that he is part of it."

 

"Well, Yuri is not the cursed one but his big brother. Don't worry you will going to meet him soon." Keito replied.

 

This moment of my life i can't imagine how the curse is called the curse of the God. I think everything that they have are into their convenience. They have the things that everyone loves. That time i didn't have a view nor idea what could the future be look like with this kind of people around my side.

 

"I'm going to take Mirai to her house so do the same with Umika." Keito commanded.

 

"I will take Mirai, you will take Umika." Yuri suggested. "I don't want to be alone with her coz i know she will going to eat me whole."

 

"No take Umika with you. I have something to do in this direction where Mirai will going to walk so it is also for my convenience." Keito answered him and so he didn't have a chance to argue with him. The two pairs separated ways and they call it a day. Keito and Mirai are walking together silently. Mirai is still thinking about the curse and Yuri being not part of it.

 

"Do you want to know what sign i am?" Keito suddenly asked her. Mirai nodded her head and then Keito start to pull down the wristband on his right hand that he is wearing and then she immediately see what sign Keito is. "I am the Cancer, the crab."

 

Cancer zodiac sign has the symbol of 'The Crab'. One of the basic characteristics of a Cancerian is that he is very prone to mood swings, which are matched by changing emotions. At one point of time, you may have seen him in a typical party mood, enjoying himself and laughing at other people's jokes. He may come across as the most extroverted member in the entire group. However, another time, he may be completely introverted, sitting in a corner and lost in his own world. This single personality trait can help you in identifying a Cancer very easily.

 

However, their own thoughts and secrets are strictly off limits for everyone. A typical cancer will never discuss his personal life with anyone. Compassion and intuition gel perfectly with the Cancer profile. He seldom judges people, just soaks up what comes his way and reflects the same. He will never ever give up an object he cherishes, be it a gift from a lover or the worn jeans he loves wearing. Cancerians have a soft heart; they care about people and are quite helpful. However, they wait to see if someone else is helping.

 

...

 

Yuri and Umika are walking together but the ambiance totally change. The two are not talking to each other like they usually do in front of others. Yuri are holding the shopping bags that Umika bought and he is watching Umika as she walk before him.

 

"Umika." Yuri called and Umika was startled upon hearing her name being called. "Sorry... I didn't mean to surprised you."


"It's fine."

 

"How is it going? You and Yuto?"

 

"Nothing." Umika answered. "Nothing's change, we are just friends."

 

"Don't continue it.. You're feeling for him, just forget about it."

 

"Yo...you're... You're saying that again. You know my respond to that right? I...I like Yuto and so this feeling will going to continue until it reach him. I like him and it has nothing to do with you." Umika answered him and then she stop walking and then go back to Yuri's direction and get the shopping bags that he is holding. "I called my driver, he will be here to pick me up. You don't need to trouble yourself to walk me home."

 

.................................................

A/n: It takes time for me to update sorry for that. i am in the process of editing the other chapters so you can expect more updates this few days but i can't help it so i posted chapter 10 already. One zodiac is again and that is Cancer the Crab.

 

 

I hope you are still liking how the story goes. see you on my next updateXD