Curse of the God Chapter 11

Curse of The God

 

It's Sunday and it's time for me to clean my room, looking at it i really have so many stuffs that is related to the zodiac. The 12 star sign that is symbolized by different characters and in the past has their own stories in the mythology. I never imagined in my life that the star sign can be so real. I mean, yeah they are real...they are in the sky at night but then for them in the human form never reach my mind. It never really come to my mind that the zodiac will be materialize in their human form.

 

As a summary, I transferred to my new school and meet new people. I tried to change myself into someone that will be accepted by anyone and for people to think that i am someone worthy to be their friend. But despite of that heavy disguise i did someone was able to see though it and make me realized that what I am doing is not right at all. Why do i need to change for the benefit of others? I should change because i decided it and not because other people wanted me to be like that. it's been a hard battle of me to my own self and to people's preference but when i decided to show who really i am i think I win and that is because to Ryosuke.

 

I decided to join the Astronomy Club which is really one of my goal when i first saw that school and there i meet lot of people. Yuto, the president who is a prince like. He is nice, gentle, smart and good looking. Umi-chan who is the vice president, she is cute and always active and she is really good at playing the piano. Keito who is always with Yuto, like the latter he is also gentle and silent. Yuri who became one of my first friend, he is someone that is hard to predict but that is one think i like to him. Then the other members, Kento, Fuma and Airi and also Kota-sensei who is the adviser of the club.

 

With a few days i spend with everyone i feel like i am there for a whole year. They never make me feel that i am just new and they really help me to cope with the environment as soon as possible. In the night of the meteor shower i discovered something that shake the whole core of my life. When Yuto let me hug him he shrink and i was really surprised about it that I didn't know what to do. I really thought that it's something impossible to happen and so my whole mind cannot accept the reality that it have seen.

 

One big mistake that i did is that I tried to avoid him and make him feel disgusted and frustrated. It's true that i was scared but it is because i am just shock but i really want to accept it and i want to continue being friend with Yuto despite knowing that fact. Yuto told me everyone about the curse of the god and how things go in terms of it. People who are blessed with wealth, looks and intelligence but are not allowed to fall in love and with all loyalty will just obey and stay and protect the princess of the Ishikawa.

 

Maybe it looks weird but i start to get excited over that curse. I want to meet everyone of the zodiac in person. I want to see them together and see how fantastic to see those zodiac that i thought are just part of theories can be alive and breathing. I was so excited that i never thought that there is something more than what i have known.

 

...

 

"How are you feeling, Rena?" Kota asked as he visit the Ishikawa Main Mansion and enters the room located on the second floor of that traditional old house. When he enters that big room, he saw the a lady sitting on her bed with a messy hair and glaring at him like she always do. "Seems like you look the same." he complemented.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked with her hoarse voice.

 

Name: Rena Ishikawa

Age: 19 years old

Likes: unknown

Dislikes: unknown

Personality: short tempered, bossy

 

"I've make an effort to visit you here and you will just welcomed me with that question and look at your self, your hair is so messy and even your bed. Are you giving problems to your servants again?" Kota asked as he pick up a pillow scattered on the floor and it is torn apart that the inside can be easily seen. He went straight to Rena's bed and then put down the pillow as he stare at here. "I'm here to pay a visit to you and also to report about something that you maybe interested with." Kota answered her and then he sit down in a chair near the window of the room."But I know you have an idea what will I be talking about."

 

Rena glare at Kota and then she asked a servant standing from near the door to fix her hair for her. She sit down properly as that servant approach her and gently touch her hair. "If it is about the girl knowing the secret then you don't need to repeat it over again. " she said as she look at her hand. "Trusting an ordinary girl, Yuto is maybe going crazy. Should i asked him to go back? Maybe living alone is a hassle and destroying the way of his thinking."

 

"You are the one who accepted his proposal about living alone."

 

"Yeah i know coz i believe that even he will leave the main mansion he will come back to me. You as well... Why don't you come back here?"

 

"Why? You missed me already?" Kota asked. "Don't worry my age is nearing and i can stay in this mansion for the rest of my life and don't complain if you will get tired seeing my face everyday." he continued as he stand up and now sit down on her bed. Her hair is already fixed and so the servant already leave. "But don't be fall of yourself. Not all the zodiac will obey what you command. There is one zodiac who take the gamble against you right?" Kota told her and then she laugh. She laugh out loud that the whole room could hear it.

 

"Are you taking about him? He take the gamble but he loss and now he is suffering from his own punishment. I warned him already but he didn't give up. Not listening to me will  just cause pain. Not believing to my words... He is just as stupid as he is."

 

Kota stand up from where he is sitting down and then take a look outside of the window. He saw someone familiar walking in the garden and so he decided to leave. "I need to go, i have some business to be done."

 

"Kota, do you love me?" she asked randomly while looking at Kota seriously. "Do you love your princess?"

 

"Yeah, I love you my princess." Kota answered and then she approach her and then give her a kiss on her lips and then after that he totally leave the room. When Kota is gone, Rena suddenly laugh out loud and then start messing her hair again.

 

"You liar!" she shouted. "You liar, you liar, you liar" she repeated so many times again. "The Scorpion is too venomous and I hate it... You liar." the princess whispered and then she hit her head to her pillow and then she start to shout at the top of her voice.

 

...

 

"Walking so defenceless in the garden, are you not worried that the princess could see you?" Kota asked to the guy who is walking around the rose garden that is just near the main mansion.

 

"She hates brightness so there is no way she could find me wandering around here." he answered and while he is touching the rose he accidentally wounded his fingers. Blood start to come out of that small wound but he is just starring at it as if he doesn't care but all of a sudden Kota grab his hand and then press a handkerchief to that wounded finger and Kei just stare at him while he is doing it.

 

Name: Kei Ishikawa

Age: 22 years old, architecture 3rd year student

Likes: flowers, drawing

Dislikes: disturbance

Personality: he is straightforward

 

"What the hell are you doing? You are already wounded but you are just keeping an eye on it. Your delicate hand should not be shaded with red stain. It's too beautiful for that." Kota told him as he gently take care of that wounded finger. The guy who is standing before him is just watching him as he take care of it. "How is school?"

 

"Ordinary like always." he answered. "Homeworks, exams, it is all falling down to my world." he continued. "You visit her?"

 

Kota nodded his head and he is also done taking care of that small cut on Kei's finger. "I thought she will be depressed and so i came and take a look and i found out that i am correct."

 

"They said that she is being destructive lately, i think you should go back to the main mansion. You are the only one who can control her."

 

"It's not only me, Hikaru can also control here , but that guy is not always around and so you think that no one is around to take care of her. Don't worry Yuyan is also there to always take care of her. I will be back if i want to, let me cherish my remaining freedom."

 

"Time limit huh... How come our freedom has a time limit?" Kei whispered.

...

 

"Good morning, Jesse." a girl greeted as she enter the room. The nurse that guide her in that way take her leave. "You're going to be release in this hospital tomorrow. Aren't you happy?"

 

Name: Haruka Ishikawa

Age: 15 years old, 2nd year junior high

Likes: books and flowers

Dislikes: nothing in particular

Personality: silent and introverted

 

Haruka stand near the vase and then throw the withered flower and change it with beautiful white roses "I brought beautiful flower from the rose garden. You like white roses right?"

 

"Why are you here? Does the princess asked you to visit me?" Jesse asked as he sit down from his bed.

 

Name: Jesse Ishikawa

Age: 16 years old, 3rd year junior high

Likes: music, playing guitar, food

Dislikes: nothing in particular

Personality: he is a glutton who loves music

 

"No, i willingly went her to visit you. I hope what happened to you will not be repeated again. You make the princess worried about your situation." Haruka said as she sit down gently on the chair. "she said that you should visit her immediately ones you live the hospital and goes back to the main mansion."

 

Jesse sigh while looking at the window "Alright i will do that. Don't worry anymore." he replied back. "Haruka, did you see him already? Ryutaro?"

 

Haruka stare at Jesse for a moment and then smiled "No, i... I didn't see him yet."

 

...

 

"I'm bored, Daichi. Do you have something to make me feel not bored?" Daiki asked to his twin. He is just laying down on his bed and looking at the ceiling this whole time. "It's really boring if we don't have class." he continued as he role on his bed. Daichi on the other hand is busy writing something on his notebook on the study table.

 

"Why don't you just do that project that we are assigned to do?" Daichi asked him. "We need that proposal next week but you didn't start it yet."

 

"Don't worry about that i can do it even i only have 30 minutes left." Daiki answered him. "Ne, Daichi, do you want to visit Sora Gakuen? Isn't it the new discoverer is classmate with those brat?"

 

"Yeah, now that you mention it , Mayu told me that Ryutaro is working with their restaurant. After we visit Yuto and the others maybe we can hang around with Ryutaro and see if he is doing great in his job."

 

Daiki sits up "That's a good idea, let us see how that brat fail to his job."

 

                                                                     

Name: Daiki Ishikawa  // Name: Daichi Ishikawa

Age: 20 years old, fashion design 1st year student // Age: 20 years old, fashion design 1st year student

Likes: eating ice cream and playing games // Likes: drawing designs on his notebook and listening to music

Dislikes: spicy food // Dislikes: spicy food

Personality: he easily get bored but easily think of a way to get rid of it. //Personality: more serious and mature compare to Daiki

 

...

 

Rie is tying her show lace when she noticed that someone is watching her from the back. "What do you need?" she asked immediately.

 

"Are you going somewhere? Can i come with you?" Shori asked her as he sit down besides Rie. "Are you going to visit him today?"

 

"Whatever i do is not your business anymore. Why don't you go back on her side and don't bother about me."

 

Shori start to touch Rie's hair "Your hair is beautiful, so black and long. It's smooth and silky just suit a woman like you." he responded and then he stand up. "If you will continue being close to him, he will die are you not aware of that?"

 

"He will not die." Rie strongly said as she stands up and glare at that little boy in front of him. "I will break this curse... I will not let him die."

 

Name: Rie Ishikawa

Age: 21 years old, model, 2nd year economics student

Likes: nothing in particular

Dislikes: nothing in particular

Personality: she treasure the guy that she really loves and doesn't care about other people's feeling

 

Name: Shori Ishikawa

Age: 13 years old, last grader elementary student

Likes: playing games like puzzle and detective scenes

Dislikes: if he is ignore

Personality: likes playing games in real life, the smartest individual in zodiac

 

"It's dead end Rie-nee, there is no way to break the curse."

...

 

"I am now done cleaning." Mirai sighed as she wipes the sweat on her forehead. Now her room looks tidy and clean compare to what it is a while back.

 

"Mirai, let's go downstairs mom buy some pastries from the nearby bakery." Miori called her.

 

"Alright I'm coming." Mirai answered back and then do the last touch to her room. While looking  doing so, something fall down from the box that she is about to put on the top of her cabinet and then it is an old picture of his father. She take a look at it and wonder how it went to her belongings . The picture is his father together with his group mates for a astronomy project, the last project that his father have before he died. They are standing together with a big telescope and the view on the back is a meteor shower. They look so happy together and she can feel that his father really love his works.

 

3 years ago his father died from an accident. He fall down from the top of the building where they are looking at the sky. Everyone said that it is an accident, he loss his balance and he falls down. That day is Mirai's birthday and she is really waiting for her father to be online coz he promised to talk together and show her what they are doing but someone called Kyoka and said that he already died.

 

The whole family mourned upon the death of the father of the family and Mirai cried a lot coz she can't accept the fact that his father died on her own birthday. It's been a tragic event but still they need to move on. Kyoka tried to lift her family up from depression and always show her strong side so that she can affect her daughter as well. The 3 of them became strong together and now facing the world together.

 

"Wow, this is good mom." Mirai complemented as she take a bite to the strawberry short cake that her mother bought.

 

"I am glad that you like it. A friend recommended me that place so if you want to buy pastries you can buy there." Kyoka suggested. "Do you want tea?"


"Mom, is it possible to fall in love to someone you didn't meet before?" Miori asked all of a sudden making Mirai and Kyoka look at her surprisingly. Miori noticed that the two are looking at her and then she smiled. "Never mind my question."

 

"Nee-chan, are you in love? Who?" Mirai asked her.

 

"I don't know if i am in love but every time we talk my heart beat is rising and all night and day my mind is full of his thoughts and so i asked that question."

 

"But what do you mean about someone you didn't meet?" Kyoka asked her.

 

"Well, i am talking about my blog friend 'Tau'" Miori answered. "He is so nice and caring and gentle and so i feel like i really want him. If ever we will meet each other i feel like it really doesn't care whatever he looks like coz i know he is nice at heart"

 

Mirai sigh and just continue eating her cake. She knows that her sister is a er of romantic manga and romantic stuffs but for the first time she feels that her big sister is weird and she want to poke her for her delusional dreams but that moment she realize that seems like she is starting to be aware about love stuffs. When she is in her old school, the only thing inside her mind are all about how other people accept him, how people will like her and know her but now she noticed that she is becoming around her surroundings.

 

She never feel being in love before, she thinks that it is one mysterious feeling that is hard to analyze and explained. Looking at the internet there are lots of definition on it and so she thought that the meaning of love varies from each perspective and experienced.

 

I wonder when will i fall in love?

 

..........

 

A/N: revealing other characters^___^ Chapter 11 is just like a filler. XD so far do you have your favourite character already? I am just curious. thank you for those people who are reading this fic and also for the comments.