Curse of the God Chapter 14

Curse of The God

 

The Ishikawa in Sora Gakuen is famous and well known. Those guys who are good looking and someone who cannot girls resist. They are the modern fairy tale prince in shining armour, a perfect guy that everyone dream to have. Girls confess to them, tell them what they feel, speak what's inside their heart but every time they do that they end up hurt and in pain. Those Ishikawa guys never accept a confession. They never tried to date anyone and so when they heard that Ryosuke dated a girl named Mariya Nishiuchi everyone is shocked.

 

Name: Mariya Nishiuchi

Age: 17 years old, 2nd year high school

Likes: dress, friends

Dislikes: people who bullied those weak

Personality: kind and gentle towards others

 

"Is it true? Ryosuke-sama is dating that girl?"

 

"Yeah... He is. I saw them dating in the central city and they hold each other hands together."

 

"Well, Mariya-san is also beautiful so there is no doubt she can't be accepted."

 

"She's so fortunate ne... I want to be Yuto-sama's girlfriend."

 

"That will be just a dream ne."

 

That time, those two are members of the Astrological Club. Yes, they are also the first members of that club but since Mariya is busy with her modelling she rarely go to club activities and so she is not known to be a member of it.  When the two became in relationship that's the time Yuto start acting cold towards Ryosuke and also to Mariya as well. The reason behind his actions is unknown but it is something serious.

 

Their relationship turns good but with a blink of an eye something happened. After the summer break, Mariya started acting weird. She looks pale and hopeless and she looks like her soul leave her body alone. She didn't eat, she didn't attend school nor her modelling activity is been cancelled. Her friend Suzuka and Fujiko are so worried about her but they didn't know what to do to cheer her up or to turn her back to normal. She looks depressed  and incomprehensible, she always said that it is her fault... It is her fault. She should not love him, she should not date with him. She is drown to depression until one day she hanged herself and die.

 

Ryosuke was so shocked about what happened and he didn't know what to do. He keeps on crying but no how many times he cried her life will not come back. He didn't attend school for months and everyone thought that he will going to quit but he came back. Mariya start acting like that after she and Ryosuke spend the vacation together. Why did Mariya became like that? Why did she kill herself? Why did she feel so much depressed?

 

But no one blame Ryosuke, no one blame him for her death. They said that it is her choice, to be like that, to act like that and to kill herself. It is her choice and no one else.

 

"That is what happened last year." Umika told the story to Mirai who is silently listening to hear and surprised with all those words that she heard coming from Umika. She never thought that Ryosuke dated a girl before and she killed her own self. "That topic is forbidden to talk inside the campus since they don't want Ryosuke to feel bad about what happened but of course that guy is not a fool i am sure he knows that everyone is trying their best to hide about it. It is one big shocking news to Sora Gakuen, it is listed as one of the great history."

 

"Why did? Why did she kill herself? Why did Nishiuchi-san killed herself? Isn't she in love with Ryosuke?"

 

"I don't know the reason, i didn't talk that much to her. She is a model, beautiful and tall. From a far she looks like a goddess. Those two really looks good together but seems like the god doesn't agree with their relationship so he found a way to end it up."

 

"Go...God?" Mirai whispered and then that time she remembered about the curse of the god. The curse of the zodiac that is thrown into the Ishikawa. Is it connected with it? They said that the Ishikawa can't fall in love, they are not in love to fall in love. But what if they did? What if the Ishikawa fall in love what will happen? What are the things that can happen?

 

"Yuto... The reason why Yuto is mad with Ryosuke is because... He also like Mariya." Umika added as she play with the ice left on her glass using the straw. "He also like her but he didn't make a move to get her. He just stand there and watch her always... Caring for her always... And loving her secretly."

 

I...I didn't know anything at all. I... I didn't have any idea what the curse really is. I... I only know that when you hug them they will shrink, that they have mark on their body that proves that they are cursed, that they are given wealth, looks and intelligence but not allowed to love but only those things that I know.

 

"Looking at President and Fujiko's action I think they somewhat blame Ryosuke for what happened to their friend. I am not really sure though since i rarely talk to them but just after that incident the bonding vanished." Umika continued and then she noticed that Mirai is not listening to her anymore since she is not responding to what she is talking about. It seems like she is thinking another thing in her own world. Umika smiled and then fix her bag and then stand up that's the time that Mirai is back to her normal self and noticed that Umika is preparing to go.

 

"Y... You're going already?"

 

"Yeah, I need to meet someone so i need to go immediately. Don't think about it too much. It's just the past... You must just think about the future." Umika told her and then she said her goodbye. Mirai also leave the restaurant but she didn't go home yet, she doesn't feel like going home when her mind is full of thoughts about what just Umika told her.

 

Mirai was walking around the park and try to analyze thing when she noticed a familiar feature hiding from a tree trunk. He is sure that it is Ryutaro even he is not wearing his uniform and just wearing a casual clothes. Some girls are starring at him but it seems like he doesn't care about it. He is standing in behind the trunk and sneaking a look somewhere.

 

"What are you doing, Ryutaro?" Mirai asked all of a sudden that make the latter startled.

 

"Why do you need to show up?" he asked madly as he breathe deeply. "W...what are you doing here?"

 

"Who are you looking at?" Mirai asked again and she also take a look at the same direction as Ryutaro is looking a while back but before she can see clearly Ryutaro drag her around the bushes and hide themselves. "Who are you looking at? That girl sitting near the fountain?"

 

Ryutaro make a shhhh sound. "Why do you need to be here? Aren't you going home? We don't have work right?"

 

"I'm on my way but I saw you."
 

"Liar.. This is not the direction to your house." Ryutaro answered her and then he sigh. "Leave..."

 

"But I am curious, is that a girl that you like. She looks cute and pretty."

 

"She is right.." Ryutaro uttered while blushing and then Mirai smiled when she let Ryutaro ride on the conversation but with just a few seconds he is back to reality and then look at Mirai eye to eye. "Go already... You are not supposed to  be here."


"Why?"

 

"Why? Th...the princess is here." Ryutaro answered her and that make Mirai's world stop. The princess? Is Ryutaro talking about the princess of the Ishikawa family? The head of the family? She heard Kota talk about her but she never think that she wanted to meet her. "You should not be here if she see you that will be a big problem."

 

"What do you mean? Why can't i see the princess? And why are you hiding here? She is the princess right? You should be greeting him."

 

"N...no i can't... She is together with her." Ryutaro answered.

 

"Huh? That girl? Why?"

 

"We are not allowed to meet each other." Ryutaro replied back firmly as he look at the side and clench his fist. "W...we are not allowed to see each other and since she is together with the princess I can't... I must not show myself."

 

Mirai stop for a moment, it seems like she is delving into a deeper topic again. Ryutaro tap Mirai's shoulder and then giver her a sign that they should go away from that place. The two went to the nearby park where there are few people, they sit on the bench and for a moment they have an awkward silence. Mirai looks around and then she noticed something on Ryutaro's left ankle. "R...Ryutaro... You are the Pieces?" she asked as her eyes didn't go away from his ankle.

 

Pisceans can be described as emotional, romantic, dreamer, imaginative, honest, receptive, generous and affectionate. They are selfless and compassionate. Pisceans are generally artistic by nature. They are fond of beautiful things. They are very kind and sympathetic. They possess a true sense of compassion and kindness. They are always ready to adjust with the changes in circumstances and are receptive to new things. People born under this zodiac sign are highly imaginative and intuitive. Some Pisceans are imitators, who introduce a new way of thinking in their own life and in the society. Another type of Pisceans allow circumstances to motivate them. 

 

The Pisces motto might be "Reality is just a shared illusion," and, in a higher sense this may be true. Nevertheless, they still need to survive in this "shared illusion" of reality, and sometimes this becomes a struggle for them, who can feel the pain of the world as if it were their own. There's no easy escape for them, the best path is to follow a creative or spiritual pursuit while doing your work in the real world.

 

"Oh yeah... I never mentioned to you what sign i am right?" Ryutaro said. "My mark is in my ankle and so it is not easily seen. Yeah i am the pieces of the zodiac." he continued. "Mirai... About the princess..."

 

"It's alright... If you don't want to tell the reason i will not force you. Just tell me if you feel like doing it." Mirai told him. "I didn't know anything at all, i have no idea at all. I wonder... What is the curse of the god all about."

 

"Wh...what are you talking about?"

 

"No...nothing. I don't want to go back home yet...do you want to tag along with me? Let's eat something. It's my treat." Mirai told Ryutaro as she stand up from where she is sitting and look at him.

 

"That sounds great...can i tag along?" someone asked from Mirai's back and when Ryutaro and Mirai look they saw a guy holding a guitar case on his back and has some bandage on his head.

 

"Jesse." Ryutaro called as he stand up from where he is sitting. "I heard that you are discharged of the hospital but why are you here? You should be resting in the main mansion right?"

 

"It's boring there besides i miss going outside after a month of staying in the hospital." Jesse answered. "You are... Mirai Kurosawa right?"

 

Ho...how did he know my name?

 

"I am Jesse Ishikawa, I am classmate with Ryutaro in Lucia Gakuen." he introduced himself. "I just came out of the hospital so i still have bandage in my head by I'm better. You said that you are planning to eat something right? I want to go, can i? But i don't have money with me so... You will treat me right?"

 

"Wa...wait, let me check my wallet first." Mirai said and then she check her wallet and see if she has enough money for the two and it seems like she have. Fortunately she bring extra money with here.

 

"I will just pay." Ryutaro said when he noticed that Mirai seems like in trouble.

 

"No i...i will pay. I have money besides i am the one who said it so..."

 

"Are you sure? You don't know what kind of grave you are digging in. Despite of his looks... Actually he is heavy eater." Ryutaro explained. 

 

The three of them look for a place where they can eat but most of the restaurant nearby are full and so they found a maid cafe that looks interesting and Jesse wanted to go inside and experience what's inside in a maid cafe and since Mirai thought that foods in a resto like that are cheap then she agreed. They are greeted by a girl wearing a maid costume and she is really cute.

 

"Welcome." the maid said and then bring them to an available table. "Good evening, i am Maid Haruna at your service. This is the menu for today." she told them and hand them the menu. The three look at the menus and then without a few seconds Jesse put down his menu and look at the girl again.

 

"You are familiar." he said and then Ryutaro and Mirai look at him and then back to the girl. The girl smiled as if she also knows Jesse.

 

"Who is she?" Ryutaro asked.

 

"You are... Kanae's classmate right? Kanae Yoshii." Jesse blurted out.

 

"Yeah it's me i thought you will noticed or you have an amnesia after what happened to you. I heard that you are discharged of the hospital so it is true. You never visit the school and so everyone are so worried." the maid said and then she noticed that Ryutaro and Mirai are just looking at them talking to each other. "I am Haruna Kawaguchi, I am a student of Emerald All Girls Gakuen. I'm in my 2nd year in high school."

 

Name: Haruna Kawaguchi

Age: 17 years old, 2nd year high school

Likes: working part time jobs, watching television

Dislikes: singing coz she is not good at all

Personality: Easily to talk to since she has lots of things to say

 

Ryutaro and Mirai also introduced themselves to her and then after a little chat they start ordering foods. While eating Jesse and Mirai start t to know each other. She is happy that she meet another Ishikawa again but she wonders if he is part of the zodiac. But while they are talking she discovered something big. There is an anaconda on Jesse's stomachs.

 

Jesse sigh as he take his last bowl of ramen, Ryutaro and Mirai are looking at the empty plates of the food that he eat. He finsih 3 bowl of ramen and then he eat some sushi and one omelette rice. "I...I didn't know you eat a lot." Mirai commented.

 

"I told you so..." Ryutaro whispered.

 

"I can't help it, I feel so tired eating hospital food and now that i am out i will eat everything that i miss." Jesse answered them. "I wonder what should i order for desert."

 

"I'm broke..." Mirai whispered as she can calculate on her mind what will be left on her wallet.

 

"Don't worry I will pay for Jesse's part. I wonder if they are accepting card here." Ryutaro asked and it seems like Haruna heard it and she answered that they are not accepting it, only cash and upon hearing that Ryutaro feel depressed. He doesn't bring any cash with him coz he think that it is just hassle to count money when you are buying things. "Sorry, Mirai i will pay you tomorrow."

 

"It's alright... I am the one who said that I will pay it so... "

 

"Mirai-san, why are you so nice especially that you know about us? Do you...pity us?" Jesse suddenly asked "Do you pity us because we are cursed? Do you act nice because you think that we are pitiful, because we are unwanted and weird? Or is it because like others you are also attracted with our charmed and like others just wanted to be close to us because of all that mushy feelings."

 

"Oyyy, Jesse what is this?"

 

"I heard that you are being close with others, Yuto, Keito... Everyone in Sora Gakuen. This question comes out of curiosity. According to experience, people get scared and then run away, some stayed but it turns out that they are just using the opportunity and we end up erasing their memories. I didn't know why Yuto trusted you and show to you about the secret but nonetheless i want to know your answer about it."

 

"Coz everyone is so nice... Everyone is so kind and gentle towards me." Mirai answered. "Even you have your own problems you still can smile... You can still act normal. I myself run away when i have a problem, I am so different despite i am not cursed like everyone of you. I want to be friends with everyone of you not because i pitied you but because i adore you."

 

"Adore huh... What an interesting answer." Jesse blurted out and then he stand up and then offer his hand to have a shake hand to her. "Fine! let us be friends. " Jesse said and then he smiled. Mirai also stand up and then have a shake hand with him. "Yo...you are really small ne." he commented and that make Mirai frowned her eyebrows and pout her lips.

 

"Sorry for being small." Mirai answered but then she smiled when she said it.

 

The 3 left the restaurant and then walk for a while. They talk about so many things, Jesse is a talkative guy but his words has sense and so Mirai is enjoying listening to him. When Mirai is about to step forward someone bump into her and her cellphone fall down the ground.

 

"I..I'm sorry." a young lady said and when Mirai take a look it is Megumi, her adviser in class 3-2. "Nakajima-sensei." she called. "Go...good evening."


"Kurosawa-san, wh...what are you doing here?" Megumi asked.

 

"Yeah, what are you doing here this late at night?" Kota asked all of a sudden. He is with Megumi as well.

 

"Kota-nii, long time no see." Jesse said when he sighted him. He pick up Mirai's phone and noticed that it has a Sagittarius chain on it. He handle it to Mirai "You like the Sagittarius?" he asked her all of a sudden. Mirai nodded her head. "Do you know who is the Sagittarius among us?" Jesse asked her again.

 

"No, ca...can you tell me?" Mirai asked him but all of a sudden Kota covered Jesse's mouth and drag him away from Mirai and the others.

 

"Kota-nii, you know that i just discharged from the hospital right? What's with the dragging?" Jesse complained.

 

"Don't tell her about it." Kota told him.

 

"Why?"

 

"Just do what I say. That will be better or I like her to know it on her own if ever she can."

 

"Kota-nii really like playing with other people. Fine i will not say it." Jesse said and then he went back to where Mirai is standing and then said that he loss his memories about who the Sagittarius is though of course it is lie. Mirai didn't asked anymore, maybe they have reason why they didn't want her to know who is the Sagittarius.

 

"Why is Nakajima-sensei with Kota-sensei?" Mirai asked them.

 

"We are dating." Kota answered immediately but he received a striking step on his right foot from Megumi and even using her heels.

 

"No, we are going to a meeting, faculty meeting which will be held in Soren Restaurant. I just see him in the street and so we decided to go there together. You should go home already, it's dark already. Hoodlums will start to come out if you will not be careful."

 

"Alright, see you again Nakajima-sensei, Kota-sensei." Mirai respectfully said and then she also decided to go home since her mother is already there to pick her up. Jesse and Ryutaro said their goodbyes and they also went back home together.