Curse of the God Chapter 13

Curse of The God

 

Kento went to class 3-1 and look for Yuto or Keito around. While sneaking inside the classroom he can't see them at all and so he thought that they went outside. On his way back to his classroom, he saw Airi starring at the window and then tap her shoulder to call her attention. "What are you doing?" he asked when Airi look at him.

 

"Why are you here?" Airi asked him ignoring the question Kento just throw into her.

 

Kento smiled "I asked you first, what are you doing here?" he asked again. "Are you looking someone from the window?" he continued and then he also take a look but Airi immediately push him away. "Oy... What's your problem."

 

"Can't you just go back to your class, why are you hanging around in the 3rd year area?" she asked again.

 

"I'm looking for Yuto or Keito, i need to asked them some question." Kento answered her. "But seems like they are not in their class so i will just go back to my classroom like what you want me to do."

 

"Yuto is in the soccer field. He need to talk to a member of a soccer team so he went there together with Keito. If you want to talk to him then just go there and asked." Airi answered him and then she immediately leave. Kento sigh and then went to the soccer field like what Airi told her. While he is already in that place he noticed that the window where they are standing a while back can easily be seen around that distance and so he conclude that Airi is looking at someone from that window that is in the soccer field.

 

"Kento, what are you doing here?" Keito asked when he noticed him standing just a few inches away from them.

 

"Good day, well i just want to confirm if Jesse already leave the hospital?" Kento asked. "It's been a week since i didn't visited him because of my part time job and when i decided to visit him this morning they said that he is already discharge."

 

"I saw him back in the residence early morning. I think he is already fine and so he is now discharge." Keito answered.

 

"I am glad to hear that. I am glad that he is discharged. When will he going back to his school?"

 

"For I know he will be back tomorrow so if you want to see him you can go and visit him in his school." Yuto interrupted. He is already done talking to that soccer member that who is also in their class.

 

Kento scratch his head and the smiled "Alright i will do that. I'm going back to my class, i just pass by to asked that question. See you in the activity room later." he said as he excused himself.

 

Yuto and Keito also decided to go back to their class, while walking Keito open the topic that the twin meet Mirai already. They are nagging about it this morning in the main mansion and they said that she is cute with the maid outfit.

 

"Maid outfit?" Yuto asked.

 

"Well , they said the motive of the restaurant change yesterday and it became like cosplay. They also have a picture of Ryutaro wearing a bunny costume." Keito answered and then he noticed that Yuto became silent on his position and so he tap his shoulder. "Why don't you just go back to the main mansion?"

 

"No, i will not go back to that place anymore." Yuto answered and then he walks faster than Keito is. While Keito is walking alone he saw Fujiko being drag by some girls near the back part of the gym and he has a feeling that there is something wrong and so he followed them.

 

"Kojima-san, do you have money today right?" one of the girl asked her.

 

"No, I don't have." Fujiko answered her.

 

"Liar, it's impossible you don't have money when your sister is famous for being a model. Just give us and we will not bother you today."

 

"I said I am busy and I don't have money." Fujiko replied to them and then she tried to walk away but one of the girl pulled her long hair making her moan in pain. "Le...let go of me."

 

"You really didn't listen to us huh." the girl who is grabbing her hair said but all of a suddenly she jolted when someone slap her hand away from her.

 

"If you need money why don't you work. Kojima-san is not depending on her big sister and so you must not bother her anymore." Keito told the girls and when they realize that it is Keito they immediately run away. "Are you alright?" he asked Fujiko who is nodding her head. Keito noticed that her hair is messy and so he tried to fix it. Fujiko has long black straight hair and it is one of her good assets.

 

"I...I need to go. Thank you for the help." Fujiko uttered and then she runs away without letting Keito say anything. He noticed that Fujiko seems like avoiding him this few days and he didn't know the reason for her actions.

 

...

 

When it is already break time, Umika decided to visit Mirai to her class but she saw that she is not inside. She looks around to her and then she found her in the garden and scribbling something on her notes. "Mimi-chan, what are you doing?" Umika asked her as she sit down on the same bench as Mirai. "You look serious doing that."

 

"Umi-chan, do you know Yuto's favourite food? How about his favourite recreational activities?"

 

"Eh? Why are you interested with that?" Umika asked her.

 

"I want to make them happy." Mirai uttered and that make Umika puzzled. "This is the only thing i can do for them." she mumbled.

 

"Mimi-chan... I....I just want to asked this to you. Do you...do you like Yuto? Are you interested with him as well?"

 

Mirai was startled with Umika's question and she remembered that Umika likes Yuto and so maybe she feels a little insecure about her asking those kind of questions. She immediately put her notebook down the bench and then hold on Umika's shoulder. "Do...don't misunderstand. Yu...Yuto is just a special friend to me there is nothing else more than that."

 

Umika chuckled and then she smiled "Well glad to hear that from you but seriously why do you need such stuff? What do you mean it is the only thing you can do for them?"

 

"Well.. They became so nice to me so in order to pay them i want to do things that could make them happy. I didn't know that much about them and so i am thinking if you know about it since you are with them since before."

 

"What are you talking about? Like you I just knew them last year when i entered this high school. Yuto is already famous that time and is very well known. I only got closer to him when i joined the club but mostly we only talk about school and the likes and not his personal life and other things unrelated to school. Well looking at it i noticed that they don't talk much about their private life."

 

"I wonder who i can asked to know about this things." Mirai sighed. "I feel shy to asked them directly about it."

 

"You can asked the President Ohgo or Fujiko about these stuffs. Those two are childhood friend with the Ishikawa."  Umika said.

 

"Eh? Really? Ch...childhood friend? But why they didn't look like one?"

 

Umika pout her lips and then look at the sky "I wonder how will i tell to you about this... Actually it is a forbidden topic and so no one wants to talk about it."

 

"Wh...what are you talking about?"

 

"Do you have time today? Do you want to hang around and talk about it? I really can't do it when we are inside the school grounds and so..."

 

"Alright... It's my off today. I am available for a conversation."

 

"Let us just see each other after class. "Umika told her.

 

...

 

"Good day Yuto. Are you on your way to the club room?" Airi asked when she saw him in the corridor.

 

"Yeah, but i will pass by the library first to hands down this book that i borrow." Yuto answered her. "Are you on your way?"

 

Airi nodded her head "But i can go with you to the library if you want company."

 

"Well, library is just a few floor away so its fine to go alone. You can go ahead the clubroom to meet the other members."

 

"No, i want to tag along. Besides i... I have this book i want to check if it is already available to read."

 

"Alright... Let's go together."

 

The two went to the library and on their way they meet Suzuka who is busy checking on some papers that she is holding. Suzuka saw Yuto together with Airi but she didn't greeted them. Everyone knows that Suzuka considered Yuto as his rival in things and they also know the tension between the two. "Yuto, i heard that you and Ohgo-san are childhood friends but it looks like you are not."

 

"Well we are actually childhood friends but since when she graduated elementary her family transfer from another place and we get separated the next time i saw her is in the first year of high school and or some reason her personality and attitudes change. She is not that competitive before but now i think it became her priority."

 

"But the president really looks a scary, the way she talk and point out what's wrong really gives shiver to ones body. With that people see her as perfect and there is nothing wrong with her."

 

"Suzuka is nice, she is someone who loves her family so much, she treasure everyone important to her." Yuto answered and the expression on his face suddenly change. Not wanting Airi to get worried about him he immediately brings back his smiling face and then that exact moment they reach the library.

 

...

 

"It's nice to have a girlfriend ne... You have someone that will share a time with you." Kento suddenly uttered and break the silence in the club room. "Ne, Fuma how is Kojima-san to be a girlfriend? Is she nice?"

 

"Of course she is. She is an angel sent from above." Fuma answered.

 

"Among everyone of us here, only Fuma is in relationship?" Umika asked.

 

"Wait Umi-chan, you don't have a boyfriend? With that looks?" Kento asked her surprisingly.

 

"No one will like such girl who didn't know how to cook." Yuri commented and then Umika step on his right foot again that make him throw her a death glare. "How will you have a boyfriend if your attitudes is like this."

 

"Shut up, i don't need your opinion." Umika said as she pout.

 

"Keito, Haru is always talking about you. She asked me if I meet Keito Ishikawa and i said yes. Seems like the two of you are close." Fuma said.

 

"Well, her little sister if my childhood friends and she became closer to me as well when we are young and so we get along with each other well." Keito answered. "I didn't see her for a while, is she doing well?"

 

Fuma nodded and smiled and then he shift her head towards Mirai's direction who is silently listening to their conversation. "How about Mirai, do you have boyfriend?" he asked all of a sudden.

 

"M...me? None of course. I never thought of having one." Mirai answered.

 

"But you like someone?" Kento's additional question.

 

Mirai look at everyone and then she noticed that all eyes are set into her. They are patiently waiting for her answer but she didn't know what to say. Like? What do you mean by like?  Mirai has many people that she didn't hate and so maybe can be considered as like but the way they talk about it seems like it is in the boundary of a romantic like which she really didn't know yet. "Yuto..."

 

"Yu...Yuto?" Kento and Fuma mentioned at the same time. "Wow i thought you are different but you are like those other girls as well." Kento commented.

 

"I...it's not like that." Mirai said. Actually what she wanted to say is that Where is Yuto? She is planning to change the topic but it turns out that she failed to do it and now it creates a bigger mess. "It's not like that." she repeated but before she clear the mess Yuto and Airi and also Kota enters the room just after them and so everyone end the topic about love and relationship. It is rare for Kota to joined a club activity and so they feel awkward to see him there and watch over them.

 

"Everyone, do you want to see an exhibit?" Kota asked as he sit down in his chair. "This Sunday there will be an astronomical exhibit that will be held in the Seinen Museum, they said that they will do a small planetarium as well and also at night there is an activity of star gazing."

 

"Is this mandatory?" Fuma asked.

 

"No it's not... This is voluntary."

 

"I pass this time sensei i have something scheduled on Sunday so i can't go." Fuma told everyone.

 

"Me too, i can't go as well." Kento said. "I need to help my parents on Sunday to our business so i don't have time to go."

 

"Then how about the others?" Kota asked as he look at the girls who are still thinking of their answer.

 

"I have my piano lesson on Sunday but it's alright i can go as well." Umika answered "Mimi-chan, Ai-chan, you can go right? It's not fair if you will just leave me alone with those guys." Airi and Mirai nodded their head thinking that they can go to that activity. After the club meeting and activity, Mirai and Umika excuse themselves and like what they planned they went to a nearby pastry shop and start to talk about certain things that is not easy to talk inside the classroom. Since Umika opened that topic Mirai became curious of what it is.

 

"When i enter Sora Gakuen in my first year, everyone is already talking about that group of good looking individuals. For some reason they are treated like prince, they are rich, handsome and smart and also gentle and kind. Every girl's dream is to marry such perfect people but for some reason they are wondering why they are not entering into a relationship. There are lots of girls who confessed to them but everyone are rejected. Until it came a time that... A news spread about Ryosuke dating his childhood friend Mariya Nishiuchi."