Curse of the God Chapter 12

Curse of The God

 

I love manga and anime, I myself can be considered an otaku but never in my entire life i dream of becoming a cosplayer and wear those fluffy, sparkling looking clothes. But now a twist of event happened in my life and now i am wearing a maid type clothing which i really feel so embarrassing.

 

"You are so cute, Kurosawa-san. The maid outfit really suits you." Mayu commented as she take pictures of Mirai wearing the maid clothes.  Mayu is Jun's younger sister and she is studying fashion designing and that's the reason her taste of clothing is really different from ordinary people. She has also a on cute stuffs and she likes cute stuffs but what she is really into is letting someone cute wear her designs. "Now you will work wearing that clothes." she smiled.

 

"Eh? Bu...but..."

 

"No buts Kurosawa-san, i will not accept any complaint besides you look good so i doubt no one will like it, right Ryutaro?" Mayu asked Ryutaro who is sitting on the chair and drinking his juice. Like Mirai, Ryutaro is also a victim of Mayu's . She let Ryutaro wear a costume of a rabbit  with very cute fluffy ears. He protested about doing it but he can't fight back to Mayu ones she became serious about things.

 

"Whatever, let us go to work." Ryutaro answered her as he frowned and glare at her as if he wanted to kill her.

 

"Not cute at all, Ryutaro." Mayu said.  "You must smile when you approach a customer."

 

"I'm going to work too." Mirai said and with that clothes the two start serving the customer. Mayu also help with the serving since she doesn't have class that time and her brother is not around to look after the restaurant.

 

Mirai serves the customer like she always do and the high school girls who saw her praises the way she looks. That time she thought to herself, do i really look cute in this kind of clothing? For some reason that day became a hectic day since when other high school students heard that there is something special inside the restaurant they became curious and came. Also Ryutaro's costume is taking attention though he really didn't want it he has no choice but to go with the flow.

 

"So this is where he is working?" Daiki asked as they enter the restaurant. He is surprised when they are greeted by a girl wearing a maid costume. Daiki look back at Daichi with a questioned on his face "Daichi, i thought this is a normal restaurant but why does it became a maid cafe?"

 

"Why do you asked me?" Daichi asked him.

 

"Here is your seat sir." Mirai told the two as she give them the menu but she feels awkward coz the two can't take their eyes away from her. "I...is there something wrong sir?"

 

"Why are you wearing like that?" the two asked at the same time and Mirai feel a little shocked about it. She never meet a twin, specifically identical twin, before that talks at the same time and looks so much alike. She saw twins in the streets but she didn't bother to take a look at them. "Is this restaurant a maid cafe?"

 

"Eh? N...no. The boss's younger sister let us wear this kind of clothes." Mirai answered. "Do i look weird with it? Sorry if it doesn't suit your taste." she apologized and she even nod her head.

 

"It's not like that, we just thought that this is a normal restaurant so we are quiet shock seeing you like this." Daichi answered her. "You look cute with your maid outfit."

 

Cute... He is cute.

 

"Ne, is there some brat working in this resto?" Daiki asked all of a sudden. "I want to see him."

 

"B...Brat? If you mean brat then..." Mirai uttered and then she look at where Ryutaro is standing and then she noticed that he is already looking at them and approaching their direction.

 

"Wh...why the hell are you here?" Ryutaro asked loudly and almost all the customer look at their direction. "Who said that you can go here?" he asked again.

 

"Ryutaro, you look great." the two said again at the same time as they make two thumbs up.

 

"What is this commotion all about?" Mayu asked as she went out of the kitchen. "Don't shout to the customer." she uttered and then when she saw the twin she is also surprised that she make an ahhhh sound loudly and again all the customer look at them. "Wh...why are you here?"

 

"Yo, Mayu... You look the same as usual." the two commented again at the same time.

 

"We went a visit to Sora Gakuen and we heard that Ryutaro is working here and so we want to see this brat working with all his effort and laugh if he have mistake." Daiki answered.

 

"Ne, Ryutaro i thought you don't like rabbit so why are you wearing one?" Daichi asked him again.

 

"Shut up! Mirai, get their menu and let them leave. They are not allowed to eat in this resto." Ryutaro commanded her but Mirai didn't know what to do at that time. She feels puzzled about what is happening to her surroundings.

 

"Waiter, can i have the receipt." a customer asked and then Mayu is the one who went near them.

 

"Mirai? You mean Mirai Kurosawa?" the twin asked as they both look at Mirai. "So you are that girl who discovered about our greatest secret." the continued.

 

Ryutaro jolted upon what he heard and then he grab Mirai's hand and he wanted to drag her away from the two but the twins stop them from going away. "We are not planning to do anything so rest assured. We are here coz we feel bored and we want to be entertained." they both answered again.

 

"We are anticipating that we will meet you in the school but Yuto said that you are not there anymore." Daiki continued.

 

"I wonder why Yuto trusted you?" Daichi asked her.

 

"A...are you the Gimini?" Mirai suddenly asked, she feels nervous being interrogated but she didn't know why that is the question that comes out from . In the zodiac The Gemini is known to be the Twins and she remembered that the 12 zodiac will feel if there is someone who discovered about their secret and so she thought that this two are one of the zodiac.

 

"Wow, that was great. How did you found out?" the two asked her.

 

"Well...  I think it's kinda obvious." Mirai answered.

 

"I am Daiki Ishikawa and this Daichi Ishikawa and we are the Gemini, the twins." Daiki introduced themselves and they rub the lower part of their eyes and show their sign to her. Their sign can be found near their eyes. Daiki's mark can be found in the right part while Daichi is in the left part. Their mark is hidden by a concealer so that no one can see it.

 

After the introduction, Mirai is called to serve a new customer that arrived enters the restaurant and Ryutaro is left to talk with the twins. While in the kitchen, Mayu grab her hand and drag her near her. "Are they still there?"

 

"The twin? Yeah... They are still there. Mayu-san, did you know those two?" Mirai asked out of curiosity.

 

"Yeah, they are my classmate in fashion designing and they  are my friends. I told them that Ryutaro is working here but i didn't expect that they will really go here and take a look." Mayu answered. "Oh well since they are here already then we can't help it. Oh those two are really like that, they talk straightforward and what comes to their mind first they will said it."

 

"Yeah I know... Those two are really cute." Mirai commented.

 

Gemini go everywhere together, hand-in-hand, symbolizing their dual nature. Their world comes in pairs: good and evil, male and female, in and out, yin and yang -- and the Gemini's are living proof. Some might say Gemini are an entanglement of paradoxes, but the truth is that Gemini have an easy acceptance of opposites. Gemini world is one of duality. They can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like they see the world through a radio and Gemini can tune experiences and points of view in and out as their interests change. Gemini's are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Their mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making Gemini the champion of cocktail party chatter and light-hearted social encounters. Others will think that Gemini are fun to be with, but your ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see Gemini as shallow. 

 

"Ryutaro, you are not coming to the main mansion that much. I heard that you are not allowed to go there for a meantime unless the princess will give you permission? Did you do something again?" Daiki asked as he take a sip to the juice that he ordered.

 

"You heard it already right? Then why do you still want to ask." Ryutaro replied back and then he pause for a moment and sigh "H... How is she?"

 

"Do you think information today are for free?" the two asked him together and then Ryutaro frowned his eyebrows and pout his lips. "Just kidding. That's so cute of you Ryutaro." the continued.

 

"She is doing fine i guess." Daiki answered

 

"What with you answer? As if you don't have any assurance with your words. You even have a chance to see her everyday" Ryutaro complained.

 

"Ryutaro, why don't you stop doing this? Aren't you running away from reality?" Daichi told him. "If you will continue doing this it is not only who will get hurt but also her."

 

Ryutaro tap the table "I don't want to hear those words from you." he said and then he runs away from them.

 

...

 

"I'm going, thank you for the day. Mayu-san this clothes i will leave it here." Mirai said as she said goodbye to all stuffs. Ryutaro already leave before her and she noticed that it seems like he is pissed off again. As she went out from the back door she is surprised to see the twin standing there and seems like waiting for her to comes out.

 

"Are you going home?" Daiki asked her.

 

"Why are you still here?" Mirai asked the two.

 

"We want to tag along with you. Do you still have free time today?" Daichi asked her again.

 

"Well, there are still 30 minutes before my mother come and pick me up. I...I can go with you if you...really want." she answered and then the twins smiled at the same time and grab Mirai's hand. The three went to a nearby bakery shop and then eat some parfait that really looks good and expensive.

 

"I...i don't have enough money to pay for this." Mirai uttered.

 

"Don't worry it's on us." they answered.

 

"Mirai-chan, among the zodiac who do you meet already?" Daiki asked her.

 

"The Leo and also the Cancer" she answered. "and then the two of you. So far i already known 3 sign."

 

"I am just curious, are you not afraid of us? You are aware about our curse right but seems like you are not bother about it." Daichi said as he take a bite to his sweets. "Are you...really not scared of us?"

 

"I am scared... I am totally scared that I tried to run away but then I still want to be friend with everyone. When i discovered about Yuto's hidden secret I was so surprised that i start avoiding him but then... It's just my initial reaction. Actually I really want to continue being friend with them and so I didn't care about how they look like or what is really happening. Everyone is so nice to me and so I want everyone to feel that I like them."

 

"Sorry to ruined your view but... The Ishikawa is not what you think they are." Daiki told her. "Those smiles that they show in front of you are all fake. We are living with a curse with us, do you think we can live normally like others do? Even you treat those guys nicely that will not do good to them. Each of the zodiac has burden inside of them and as long as the curse is with us we will not have a happy life."

 

"Mirai-san, we want you to know that getting involve with us is not the right thing to do. Our world is different from yours and if you try to cross you will not win. It's better if you will stay there and not move. It's for your own sake." Daichi continued what Daiki is trying to say.

 

"Even you say those words to me i still can't understand. " Mirai answered the two.

 

Burdens? What are those burdens that they are talking about? Why are they not happy? I am not aware of it? All this time i thought that they are happy and have a good life. Yuto, Keito and the others. What's wrong? What is really happening?

 

"If you can't understand then why don't you determined it yourself. The world that revolves around the Zodiac." Daiki and Daichi said with their serious tone of voice and then after a few seconds both of them smile. "Times up. We need to go." Daichi get a cash on his wallet and pay for the bills. "Mirai, let me warn you. Yo... You should not fall in love with a cursed one. It's alright to be friend or be attach but falling in love is a very big no." Daichi told her and then they left the shop together.

 

I didn't know much... I didn't know anything at all. I feel like I have zero knowledge about them. I feel frustrated and disappointed. My head becomes so big by just thinking that i get closer to the Ishikawa because i know about their secret but it turns out that i am wrong. What should i do now? I think i should start to be observant to know what those two are talking about. Burdens? What are those? What is really behind those smiles? What  is really the curse of the god?

 

...

 

Mirai is walking going to the school, like always she just let her mother bring her to the nearest convenience store and on her way he saw Ryosuke walking. Even she can only see his back she knows already that he is that one. After that argument that they have, the two never talk to each other again. Even the two are representatives, when they are together they didn't say a thing. She knows that she didn't do anything bad, it is Ryosuke's fault for blaming a friend of her for doing those bad things to her but thinking about it Ryosuke is not a type of person who will say those stuffs without basis. If it is true that Airi did that to her, why? She is so nice in front of everyone and so why?

 

"Good morning, Ryosuke." girls greeted him and he only respond with a smile. Mirai is just watching him from the back and she is thinking if she should approach him or not. Actually she didn't know what to do.

 

Ryosuke stop walking and so Mirai was startled and so she also stop. "How long are you going to look at my back?" the guy asked and then he titled his head and look at Mirai who is also looking at him. Mirai feels like Ryosuke is sparkling, his charm is over flowing and it touches her heart and she noticed that the other girls was also hit by those arrows. "Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" he continued.

 

"Of course not..." Mirai replied back. "Ryosuke... I'm sorry about the other time. I talk to you like that because... It's your fault."

 

"So you still don't believe what I told you?" Ryosuke asked her.

 

"I still don't believe you but... I think that you will not say those stuffs without any basis. "

 

Ryosuke paused for a moment and just stare at Mirai "I just don't want you to be down ones you discovered that a close friend of yours is betraying you coz you know... That is one big pain that you will suffer in your life... Being betrayed by the person you really trust."

 

Ryosuke is so nice... All the Ishikawa is so nice to me but despite knowing that i still didn't know them but... Maybe making them happy is the best thing I can do. Maybe if i will cheer them up then they could forget about those burdens that they are suffering. That is the only thing i can think of doing. 

 

......

 

A/N: i'm lazy to edit picture i will just post the picture later^___^ hope you like the updatesXD