Curse of the God Chapter 9

Curse of The God

 

"Are you alright? I heard about what happened to you so we search for you. Everyone is worried, Yuri and Umika are frantically searching for you." Yuto told her. Mirai can't stand to say a thing at all, she feels like running away but her legs are not allowing her to do it. What should she say to Yuto? What should she do in front of him? She still can' t believe what just happened that night but if it is real then how? How did it happened? Why does it happen?"

 

Mirai nodded her head but she is not looking at Yuto.

 

"Do you want some juice, I will buy something for you."

 

"N...no need." she uttered.

 

Yuto look at Mirai again, she is not looking at her eye to eye. Maybe showing her his secret is not a good action to do. Now she acts so awkward over him and she can't look at him like she always do before. "I saw you already before, 12 years ago."

 

"H...huh?"

 

"I wonder if you can still remember it. Your father is still alive that time and he has a research project that he need to do near the beach. He with his whole family, your mother, you big sister and you. I first saw you in the planetarium and you are really amazed how good the view is. Your beautiful smile attracted me and so the whole time you are in the exhibit i am following you." He continued.

 

Flashback:

 

"This is beautiful, father. This place is great." the little Mirai told her father. She is just 6 years old that time but she is already active about the Astronomy. "Planetarium is so great. So beautiful." she whispered again and then while looking around the stars she saw start pointing out the zodiacs and other constellations.

 

"Let us have a contest, who can point out the most constellation will win." Miori suggested and without further thinking Mirai agreed about it but of course she loss. Her sister is better than her about the constellations and she is older by 2 years so it is easier for her to memorize the book that both of them are reading.

 

The family went out of the planetarium and go to the museum where there are lots of things to be seen. There are some meteor stone that is the remains of the meteor that falls down from the surface of the earth and also some picture of the earth outside the universe. There are also pictures of UFO  which has no proof yet if they really exist.

 

The whole family are wondering around when Mirai was suddenly attracted into a portrait. She stop following her parents and stop over in front of that picture and take a look. It is a picture of a beautiful lady sitting in the middle and there are 12 people surrounding her. She is wondering what is the relation of the picture in the theme of the museum. She is about to touch it but someone start to talk and so she stop.

 

"You are not allowed to touch it." that voice said. Mirai take a look at it is a boy who seems like in the same age as she is but just taller and he looks so rich. "Are you interested with that picture?"

 

"Eh? I...i don't know." Mirai answered. "I just thought that this picture is different from the others and so i take a look at it. I wonder why it is here? Are they related to Astronomy?"

 

"They are the cursed family of the God." the little boy answered her though she didn't have a grasp of what he just said. "The middle lady is the princess who is serve by the zodiac."

 

"What do you mean cursed? I don't get it."

 

"They are cursed because they are not allowed to love."

 

"Eh? They are not allowed to love? Why? Isn't that cruel?"

 

"They have everything, looks, wealth, intelligence. They can do everything they want to do but not to love. That is how the curse works for that family. Forever of their life they need to spend it together with the princess. They need to devote their life for her until they die" the boy continued and then he is surprised when he saw that Mirai is already crying and she is wiping her tears with her hands. "Wh...why are you crying?"

 

"I want to cry for them coz i think they will not cry for themselves."

 

"You don't need to, you don't need to pity them coz they didn't want it. It's their fate, it's a curse because they betray the God."

 

"But humans are not perfect right? Everyone commit mistakes, everyone do something that others didn't like. Humans didn't deserve to be cursed. They need to live their life to the fullest I..i want to save them. I want to save them from the cursed." she said innocently while still crying her eyes out .

 

"You don't know what you are saying it's impossible to save them." 

 

"Then if it is impossible then i will just create a miracle."

 

End of Flashback:

 

"It is a childish words but it lift me up. If miracle could happen then how happy i could be. Your words save me, you don't know how much you save me that time." Yuto continued his words but Mirai can't still remember what Yuto is talking about. She can't remember it, she can remember the time that they went to the planetarium but she can't remember meeting Yuto that time. "When i meet you again, that first day of school i am so happy. I have this feeling that if I will tell you the truth you can accept me as a whole bu... But it seems like i am wrong."

 

Mirai listened to Yuto's words and she didn't know how to respond to it. Actually she can't remember what he just said, she can't remember meeting Yuto before nor knowing about the cursed. That time that she saw Yuto shrink, she is frightened. How could that be possible? Is she chanted by bad demons? Is that just a dream and hallucination? She is afraid but at the same time she is not. She is afraid that it is already suppress by the feeling that Yuto is his friend and she needs to accept him for whoever he is but after all she didn't know how to face him, she didn't know how to react in front of him and she didn't know what to say to him. What kind of expression should she show? What words should she first say? She doesn't want to offend him and make him feel bad and so she wanted to run away.

 

"Should i... Erased your memory?" Yuto asked her in a whisper. "I think that is better than staying like this... Running away from me. I'm sorry Mirai, i let you experience something terrible. I let you witness something disgusting. I'm very sorry." he continued and then he gulped and sigh. He start moving his left hand and try to reach Mirai to where she is standing.

 

"Ho...how can you decide so fast?" Mirai asked him back, finally she said something. Yuto stop his hand from approach Mirai for he was surprised that Mirai said something. "I...I didn't say a thing yet. I didn't say a thing yet." she repeated as she gasp.

 

"I'm sorry for imposing you such heavy burden, i will release you already from it ones i erase your memory about me." Yuto told him.

 

"Listen to me first before you formulate your conclusion!" Mirai shouted. "I... I am not disgusted, i am frightened that time but it is because it is so sudden. Of course if you face something like that you will be scared right? I..it's like a ghost, it's impossible but it happened. I... I'm running away not because i am scared... I am running away because i didn't know what to say and how to show a face to you. I...i feel grateful that you show to me the real you. I am really happy that you trusted me. I am really happy that i meet you Yuto so... I... I don't' want you to erase my memory. I want to remain it to me."

 

"Bu...but..."

 

"You should not be the one saying sorry. It should be me... My reactions are wrong, my actions are not good. It make you worried about me and thought that i am in burden because of what i have discovered. I'm sorry... I am really sorry, president." Mirai said and then she nod her head down. "Please forgive me."

 

The two settle down their emotions and when they are already calm down, Yuto buy something to drink and they went to the garden to talk about it. Now that Mirai accepted about Yuto's true identity he should explain everything to her so that she can understand what is going on.

 

"The Ishikawa clan is cursed. This maybe sound so unreal or fictional but like my grandmother said, the Ishikawa clan is punished for disobeying the God and he give the clan the curse of the God. In every generation, 12 people will inherit the curse. They are represented by the 12 zodiac of the skies. They will have everything, intelligence, good looking , wealth and successful life  something a normal individual wanted to have but there is one thing they can't do and that is to fall in love." Yuto explained while he is rolling the can of juice on his palm.  "The purpose of their life is only to serve and protect the princess that is also reincarnated like the 12 zodiac in every generation. They need to serve her until the end of their life and when then they will reincarnated again."

 

"and you are one of those cursed?" Mirai asked.

 

Yuto nodded his head, he finally opened his juice and take a drink on it. "I am one of the zodiac and one of the cursed. When a cursed baby is born there is mark of one of the zodiac on his body. As for me..." he cut his sentence and start taking of his coat and pushing up his left sleeves until it reach his arms where Mirai saw a familiar symbol on it. "I am the Leo, the Lion. You will know a cursed one if you saw a mark like this in every part of their body."

 

Leo is thought of as a "royal" sign due to their symbol, the lion or king of the jungle, and is smart and refined, though this very feature of their personality may subject them to become somewhat vain and overbearing. As Leo is ruled by the Sun, the Leo personality at its best is that of a bright, shining light that easily holds all its subjects within a safe, secure orbit around itself.  These are warm, caring, giving people who will make it their mission to make the lives of those around them very comfortable as long as they feel appreciation for their efforts.  However, without enough appreciation, Leo can  become domineering, bossy, and stubborn, believing they are right and everyone else is wrong.  Leos are also extremely sensitive to criticism and will rarely forgive a perceived slight.  The Leo personality is  intelligent and motivated, and often seeks out situations that put them in the spotlight, where they can be very effective.  Again, however, if the ego is left unchecked, some Leos may become quite arrogant, doing things that are not acceptable "because they can." 

 

Mirai stare at that mark on Yuto's arm and then she remembered that it looks like the mark she saw before, the Sagittarius. Is that mean he is also a member of the Ishikawa clan? "Ne, Yuto can you remember the boy that i am talking to you? The one with a mark of Sagittarius? Do you think... Do you think he is an Ishikawa?"

 

"I am not sure... It's not like the mark is hard to copy, anyone can put the same mark on them if they want too. Tattoo is famous now a days." Yuto answered her. "Ones we are hug by the opposite our body shrink and that is what happened that time that you saw me. If also our body became weak we shrink so as much as possible we should not get sick."

 

"Then.... How about the others? Yuri, Keito, Ryutaro and Ryosuke? Are they cursed? Kota-sensei too? They are all part of the Ishikawa right?"

 

"Are you interested to know? Who is who?" a voice suddenly interrupted and when the take a look they saw Kota approaching them. "I never thought that you will confess everything to Mimi-chan."

 

"Eh? Do...don't worry Kota-sensei i... I will not say anything to others. I will make it a secret even i sacrifice my own life." Mirai promised.

 

"It's alright... It's not like you are the only one who knows about the secret besides you discovered it not accidentally. Yuto is the one who is at fault." Kota answered. "Do you know how reckless is your action, Yuto?"

 

"I know." Yuto answered briefly.

 

"You are really hard headed like always. Be glad that the princess is going easy on you. If she snap about your actions then you will surely force back to the residence."

 

"Residence?"

 

"The clan of Ishikawa is living in one residence. It is a big compound where everyone are living. In that large compound is where the main mansion can be found and that is the place where the princess is living together with the other 12 zodiac." Kota explained. "But Yuto decided to live outside of the main mansion and now living on his own."

 

"Why? Are you not enjoying living together with the other?" Mirai asked Yuto.

 

"Gome, Mirai but it's something i don't want to talk about."

 

"Eh? Go...gome... I didn't mean to say that." Mirai said. "Kota-sensei, are you also part of the zodiac?"

 

"Se-cr-et." Kota said as he wink. "You will know soon what sign i have besides the characteristics that we have really describes our very own symbol. Why don't you just discover what sign they are. Isn't that more exciting like that?" Kota told her. "It's like you are playing a game of guess who. You already discovered 2 signs you have 10 more signs to go."

 

"Yeah i think it is." Mirai said and then she smiled.

 

While everyone are talking about the cursed someone immediately hugs Mirai again from the back and when she take a look it is Umika. "Mimi-chan, are you alright? I heard about what happened to you. I am so worried. Are you wounded? Did they beat you?" she asked continuously.

 

"Umi-chan, don't worry i am fine. They just throw some water on me but i already change clothes."

 

"Who the hell did this to you? Tell me Mimi-chan and i will make them regret what they did for the rest of their lives." Umika said.

 

"I...i didn't see who did this to me and also i didn't recognize the voice so...i...i don't have any idea at all." Mirai answered but still those words of Ryosuke are still ringing on her mind. Rika Matsui, can she really do that to her? She need to know about it, she need to know who is doing that to her.

 

...

 

Mirai went back home wearing her PE uniform and so when her mother saw it she is wondering but Mirai lied about it coz she doesn't want her mother to be worried about her situation.  Ones she put her things to her room, she went to visit her sister on her room. She knock on the door and then after 3 knocks she enters inside and saw her lying on her bed and busy with her "Taurus" the name of her laptop. She is wearing her eyeglasses and her fringe tied up and so her face can be clearly seen.

 

"Nee-chan, what are you doing?" Mirai asked her curiously but she has already an idea on her mind what is her big sister doing.

 

"I'm chatting with 'tau'" Miori answered her. Tau is the name given by Miori to the guy who she is chatting since forever. When she start doing her blog he is the first one who commented to her post and they become close after that. It's been 2 years already and until now they are still doing fine together chatting via the internet. That guy's username is Taurus but since Miori called her laptop as Taurus, she doesn't want to mess things up and so she called him Tau for short. "I create another blog post about what I have seen today and then he commented. You know what, i saw a couple holding hands together and they are kissing in public. It's alright if it is just an ordinary kiss but it is a French kiss. They are using their tongue... Don't they know how to control their urge? And then he commented first like always."

 

"What did he say?" Mirai asked her as she sit down on Miori's bed.

 

"He asked me if i experience it already."

 

"Then?"

 

"I said yes." Miori answered with a cute smile on her face.

 

"Nee-chan... Yo....you already have a boyfriend?" Mirai asked on her.

 

"Of course it is a lie." Miori admitted. "I don't want to tell to him that i am since birth. What if he think that i am an otaku, weird and creepy."

 

"But you are like that. What did he comment to that?"

 

"He said that I am lying and he is not believing on what I said. I wonder what's wrong with my comment? I am sure that i construct my sentence well so that it looks realistic. Taurus know me well."

 

"Ne, nee-chan that guy that I meet in school when i asked you to bring my stuffs is an Ishikawa right?" Mirai asked.

 

Miori glare at her as she make distance of her face nearer to her little sister. "Why do you need to open that topic when i am having my moment to my Tau. You are ruining that moment Mirai and what about him?"

 

"You don't noticed anything? About him? Is there something different about him? Didn't you said that that he keeps dating girls."

 

"Yeah, he keeps on dating every girls that he is interested with. It seems like every girl in my class already dated him of course i will not bulge. He is not my type besides i have my Tau with me, he is enough." Miori answered and while saying those words she somewhat remember something that her classmate is talking about. "Well if something different... He keeps on dating girls but those girls said that that guy never kiss them even ones or even hug them. It is only holding hands and talking but nothing else. Ne, Mirai why are you asking this question? Don't tell me you are interested with him? Didn't you already have the astronomy club president?"

 

"Nee-chan, it is not like what you are thinking. He is just a president and nothing else."Mirai answered and then she stand up and stretch her arms. "I'm going to my room, i feel sleepy already."

 

I wonder if he is one of the cursed one as well but Yuto said that they are not allowed to fall in love but if he keeps on dating then that excludes him from the list. I wonder about the others? I only know Yuto and Kota-sensei's mark. For some reason i feel excited meeting the other zodiac, who will be the Sagittarius?

..................................................

 

Author's Note: How is the fic going? Is it boring or just right? I hope it is not boring. One zodiac member is now revealed and it is the Leo. Well my star sign is Leo as well. But for some reason that characteristics of Leo doesn't resembles me maybe a little. 

 

If you are wondering what mark is on Yuto's arm then it is like that picture above. the one below Yuto's picture^____^