Curse of The God Chapter 17

Curse of The God

 

"Good morning, Mirai." Yuto greeted when he saw Mirai walking in the corridor.

 

"Ohayoo, Yuto." she replied back. "You're early today, is there something you need?"

 

"You're the same too. Oh by the way I heard that you helped Kei-nii yesterday. I am happy that you are the one who saw him in his state if other people was the one then it will cause a big problem."

 

"I'm on my way home when I saw Kei-san in the street. I am shock as well but gladly i was able to think fast and bring him back home." Mirai answered.


"How about the performance that you went? Is it good? Did you enjoy?"

 

Mirai nodded her head and smile "Yeah everyone is so great and also Jesse is a member of that band and they are really good. I want to watch their performance someday again. You will go with us as well right? We will going to watch their performance." 

 

While Mirai and Yuto are walking they saw Umika, they both greeted her but it seems like she is not in good mood coz she didn't noticed them at all. Mirai thought that she is acting strange lately, she is not that active or fluffy like she always do. Did something happened to her? Does she have a problem? But why didn't she tell things to her?

 

"I...I need to go already to my class. See you later." Umika said and then she runs away.

 

After meeting Umika, they meet next is Yuri who also look serious but when he noticed that the two are looking at him he is back to his usual face and then approach them. "Let's escape school." he suddenly uttered that make Yuto and Mirai surprised. "I have a photo shoot today for a magazine, you want to go with me?"

 

"But Yuri..." Mirai uttered.


"It's alright, there is nothing wrong being absent by ones right? Yuto, you want to go with us?" Yuri asked him who is still doubting what they are planning to do.

 

"Alright i will go." Yuto told and then the 3 of them went out of the school campus but Mirai feels bad about what they are planning to do but since Yuto also agreed about it then maybe it is alright to be absent even ones. A car suddenly pick them up and that car will bring them to where Yuri will do the photo shoot for that magazine.

 

"Who get you to be a model?" Yuto asked Yuri. "It is Keito's parents company?"

 

"Obviously, I will be with Rie-nee today so you will be able to see her." Yuri commented. "Mirai, you will meet another Ishikawa today."

 

"Really? Part of the zodiac?" Mirai asked.

 

"You will know ones we are there." Yuri answered her.

 

The three arrived at the destination and just after Mirai open the door she saw girl wearing a bathing suit only and she saw the symbol of Libra on her back. That girl suddenly look at them and without shame with what she is wearing she approach them and frowned. "How can you be so late Yuri!" she shouted on Yuri and then she noticed that he is with someone else. "Why did you bring chaperon with you?"

 

"They are not chaperon, they are here for moral support." Yuri answered and then he smiled. He immediately went to the dress designer so that he will be prepared and Yuto and Mirai are left there standing while that girl are looking at them.

 

"It's been a while, Rie-nee." Yuto said to her. "This is Mirai Kurosawa, one of our friends in our school, Mirai this is Rie Kurosawa and as so see she is the sign of Libra."

 

"So she is that girl that everyone is talking about. Nice meeting you then."Rie told her and that's all. She immediately goes back to her assistant and they fix her hair. Yuto tap Mirai's shoulder and they both went to the sofa near them and put their things. The theme for the photo shoot is for the upcoming summer and so she is wearing such revealing clothes. "Don't bother about that, Rie-nee is really like that but she is nice and kind."

 

"Well i don't bother about it, maybe its normal already for the zodiac to act so unfriendly because of their complex."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Well, she is like Kei-san that i meet yesterday but I know everyone of you are nice, so kind and gentle and because of that i feel bad because i can't do something in return." Mirai told him and she feels a little frustrated thinking about her incapability to do what she want. She wanted to make everyone happy but she didn't know where to start and she thinks that she has no talent to do it.

 

"You are thinking not right, you've done so much already for us." Yuto answered her. "Accepting what we are is already enough. You didn't leave us alone but more than that you make yourself nearer and nearer to us."

 

"Yuto, is it hard? To be part of the cursed? I...it's true that there are things that I still can't understand about it and here i am wanting to know more and more about everyone. I...I thought everyone is my friend already but it seems like they can't fully trust me yet. Every cursed member has a burden deep inside of them but no one is talking about it to me. I will listen no matter what it is, i am your friend right? I want to help."

 

Yuto tap Mirai's head and then he smiled "Staying by my side is already enough. I just want you to be happy and always smile." he told him and that makes Mirai's heart beat fast. Yuto looks so cool and gentle when he said those words. It is the first time for her to hear those words from a guy and so it strikes her heart. She shut for a moment and then Yuri went out in topless and just wearing a swimming short for beach and then they position themselves together with Rie. Yuto and Mirai watch as Yuri and Rie make different posing together and they are really perfect for it because of their toned body.

 

While they are watching Mirai noticed a familiar guy enters the place and it is Yuya who is handling a cup of coffee on his hand. "Yuya-sama." Mirai called his attention and he also look at Mirai who is waving her hand to him. He went to where they are sitting down and then sit down with them. "Why are you here?"

 

"I have a photo shoot next to them." Yuya answered. "Are you here to support Yuri and Rie?"

 

"Yuri invited us to watch and we even escape class because of his selfish wants." Yuto answered.

 

"It's been a while since we didn't see each other. How are you doing?"


"Fine I guess..." Yuto answered him as he smiled.

 

"You are classmate with Ryosuke right?" Yuya asked Yuto.

 

"No, i am not. Why?"

 

"Well, Ryosuke is not going for his check up and so i am a little worried about him. If ever you will see him can you tell him to go and visit my place for the check up." Yuya asked Yuto a favour even thought he knows that those two are not really in good terms with each other.

 

"Is Ryosuke sick?" Mirai asked him.

 

"No, check ups are done every month for the cursed member and so everyone is undergoing that same process."

 

"I thought he is sick, i am glad to hear that he is not." Mirai replied back and then after that picture taking is already done and Yuri and Rie went to where the 3 are sitting down. Yuya stand up and give Rie her coat so that she can't get a cold and also a girl give Yuri a coat as well. Mirai thought that Yuya is a gentleman and for some reason Rie and Yuya looks good together and they are close to each other. When Yuya's shooting is already over, he invited everyone to have something to eat and also have a visit to the area since the place is really beautiful.

 

"This is cake is so delicious, it melts ones you put it in your mouth." Mirai said as she feels delight in eating that cake that Yuya bought for them. "this really taste good."

 

"I wonder why girls loves sweets." Yuri asked. "They have a very strong sweet tooth i guess."

 

"Sweets have an ingredient that can stimulate ones happiness, it is a best food to eat especially if you are depressed." Yuto explained to them. "Mostly girls are easily depressed because of many things and so i guess that is the reason why."

 

After the eating, Rie went to the comfort room and so as Mirai. While Mirai is washing her hands, Rei went out of the cubicle and then stare at her for a moment. "Do you like someone in the zodiac? Is it Yuto?" Rie suddenly asked and that makes Mirai in shocked. She is not expecting that question to be thrown to her. "If you don't then why are you staying with their side? I am living with the other zodiacs and those younger than me always talk how nice you are. According to experience, people are being nice to us because they like us or they need something."

 

"I...i am not like that."

 

"How sure you are? Are you telling me that you are someone who is kind and gentle and will stay forever with the zodiac? You know what... I hate those kind of people honestly. The kindest person are the one who is scary."

 

"Rie-san, i am not planning something i just want to be friends wi....with everyone."

 

"Then stay away, throw that aside and leave them alone. Someday you will not need them anymore,"

 

"I...it's not true, Rie-san. Yuto and the others are my friends and i will not betray them. If possible i wanted to help them but i didn't know what to do."

 

"If you want to help then break the curse... Break the cursed and make us free. No one can make us happy but only that one." Rie answered her. "But that is impossible coz i myself can't find the answer to that. I... I want to be free and stay forever with him. I want to... I want to..."

 

"B...break the curse?"

 

"Yeah but it's impossible, someone who is a stranger can never lift us from the cursed so if you can't do anything just leave them alone. You are just making things difficult to everyone, if you will stay the more they will cherish you and the more they will not accept the reality that is waiting for them."

 

"I...is it possible? Rie-san is it possible for the curse to break?" Mirai asked her.

 

"I told you, it's impossible especially for you." Rie answered and then after that she leaves the rest room and Mirai stayed their for a moment and think about what she discovered. If Rie thinks about it then maybe their are possibilities that it could be true, that it is possible to do it.

 

Mirai went back home and then on the gate of their house she noticed someone standing there and when she take a look it is Umika who when she saw her immediately runs towards her direction and hug her tightly. "U...Umi-chan, is there something happened?"


"I.. Can...i can't understand him anymore." Umika cried as she hugs her tightly. Mirai can feel the tears flowing from Umika's eyes towards her shoulder. She is crying and so it is maybe something serious.

 

"Wh...what happened?"

 

"I...i can't understand Yuri anymore."

 

"Yu...Yuri? Why? What did he do?" Mirai asked. Before Umika tell everything, she let her inside her room where they seriously talk about it. Umika is still crying and she noticed that she really looks depressed since morning.

 

"Yuri... Yuri confessed to me before that he likes me b...but i rejected him it is b...because i like Yuto and he is... He is a special best friend to me. I di...didn't thought that he feels that way towards me and i...i didn't know what to do. But now that i rejected him he keeps on barging about my likes for Yuto. That i should not continue it, that i should not love him, that i should run away from him. He says those weird things and i think i can't understand him anymore. I...i don't want to hate him and continue to be his friend but if he will continue doing this then there is a big chance that I'm going to hate him for the rest of my life." Umika told her and that make Mirai surprised. She feels that there is something between Umika and Yuri but hearing that from them makes her feel a little surprised.

 

"Why is Yuri doing that?" Mirai asked her.

 

"I don't know as well.. If he is jealous then its fine but i think its more than that. Why can't he understand me? Why can't he just accept that i like Yuto better than him?"

 

"Maybe... Being rejected is painful."

 

"But i am in pain too... I don't want to hate him but he is the one making way for me to do it."

 

"Well you have a point there. Don't worry i will going to talk to Yuri about this."

 

"Wa...wait, do....don't."

 

"It's alright... I will not do something that can make the issue worst. I will asked for his point of view about this and then try to fix things if i can. So you don't need to cry anymore"

 

"I...i'm sorry barging to your house like this. I...i am really sorry."

 

"It's nothing. Do you want to have a dinner with us before you leave?"

 

"I...i can?"

 

"Of course, my mom is the best cook you know. Well everyone of us knows how to cook besides we are all girls inside this house."

 

Like what Mirai said, Umika joined the dinner with the whole family and they are happy to talk with so many stuffs. Umika also meet Miori, Mirai's older sister and they already into each other because they have the same interest. After the dinner they eat the desert that Mirai's mother bought for them and then after everything Umika went back home