Curse of the God Chapter 15

Curse of The God

 

Yuto didn't leave his sight to Suzuka that time that he reach the school. It is still early so there are just few students who are walking by the entrance and he noticed Suzuka talking to 3 delinquents who cornered her from where she is standing but she is not afraid at all and it is obvious to her expression. He knows that those guys are not from their school because of the uniform that they are wearing but what do they need to her.

 

The talk was already over and when Suzuka was about to enter the gate she noticed that Yuto is looking at her and it is obvious to his face that he knows what just happened. She tried to avoid contact to him and then walk before him but the latter was able to catch her phase. "Are they troubling you?" Yuto asked her.

 

"It's none of your business." Suzuka told him. "Whatever I do with my life doesn't concerns you."

 

"You maybe right but we are friends so there is no way I can leave  you alone if something happened. You must not get involve with those kind of people or else you will be in danger. Even you are strong and smart you are still a girl. If you need help I am just here to serve you." Yuto answered her.

 

"I still can't forget about it. Mariya's death."

 

Yuto stare at Suzuka and then nod his head. "Let us not talk about that while we are in school."

 

"It's not only me... Fujiko as well. For some reason the issue is already fading on my part but to Fujiko it is not. Fujiko is a shy girl and so when she has someone important to her she really treasures it and Mariya is one of it and so upon her death she really fall into depression. She may looks normal like she always do but in the end i know she change."

 

"Why are you saying this to me?"

 

"Nothing... I just want someone to talk to about it. I'm going first, i still have a meeting for the school council." she told him and then she start walking ahead. Yuto stop for a moment and then think about Suzuka's words.

 

...

 

"I meet another Ishikawa yesterday." Mirai told Ryosuke who is just sitting down on his chair. He is reading a manga when Mirai suddenly approach him and open about that topic. "His name is Jesse Ishikawa, do you know him?"

 

"Of course, we are living in one residence so I see him but for I know he is n the hospital because of some fight i didn't know that he already leave that place." Ryosuke answered her. "What did he say about you? That brat is weird, it's hard to read what he is thinking. All his actions that he do is always calculated. He presumes things before it happened." he continued.

 

"Calculations?" Mirai whispered and then an idea strikes her mind. "I...is he the Capricorn?"

 

"Is that a guess?" Mirai nodded her head. "Yeah he is the Capricorn, his symbol is in the right part of his abdomen."

 

A typical Capricorn, may appear reckless, but chances are that their actions will have been very well planned, and probably also rehearsed. Capricorn is always calculating what will happen if you do something. Capricorns are energetically conservative, only expending enough to get you to where you want to be. No silly impulsive actions for you. Capricorns don’t usually bring their problems to others, but instead suffer in silence. They find it hard to open up to other people and so have difficulty establishing deep relationships, though when they do they tend to be very loyal, reliable and trustworthy friends.

 

The Capricorn motto might be Milton Berle's "If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door." But this doesn't mean that if there are no mountains to climb that you must build the mountain. For you, hardships can be your path to fulfilment, but for the sake of happiness, it would be good for you to learn to appreciate what you have, instead of always striving to reach the next plateau.

 

 

"Wow another discovery, now i know 5 of the zodiacs." Mirai mumbled and then she look at Ryosuke wanting to know if he is part of the zodiac but before she said a thing Megumi already came and let everyone back to their sit. She start immediately the class but Mirai is not listening to the lesson and she is writing something to her notebook and those are the zodiacs that she meet and knew.

 

After the class, Megumi called the attention of Ryosuke and Mirai. They give him some things to do as the class representatives. She said that there will be a meeting for class representatives this afternoon and it is all about some issues according to students behaviour and also for the upcoming sports festival. 

 

In the Astronomy Club room, Kento is promoting his band performance and he is inviting everyone to come and watch them. "Please watch our band to our first live performance." he said to everyone.

 

"Eh? Are you going to do it?" Fuma asked him and Kento nodded his head.

 

"One of our member already came out of the hospital and now we are all ready to perform and so i am inviting everyone to watch us and also to cheer for us."

 

"What is your part then?" Airi asked him.

 

"I am the lead male vocalist."

 

"Wow, with that i want to hear you sing." Mirai said.

 

"I'm getting bored with my life so there is nothing wrong going to that." Yuri commented. "Mirai are you going? You have part time right?"

 

"Well the shop will be close today so I don't need to attend my job. Yeah i will go and watch Kento to his performance besides i never been in a band performance so this will be my first time."

 

"Really you didn't attend even ones?" Airi asked her in surprised and Mirai just smile as a respond. Even she want to go before she is afraid to go alone and so she end up not going. "I will go as well, I'm bored too, there's nothing good happening to me if i am just in my house."

 

"I pass this time." Umika told everyone. "I have a practice for my upcoming recital so i can't go today. Just enjoy yourself there."

 

"Yuto, you're going with us right?" Airi asked Yuto who is busy reading a book. "it will be great if you will come."

 

"How about Keito? Are you going?" Mirai asked.

 

"Are there lots of people who will going to come and watch?" Yuto asked Kento. "I think yes, nothing left in the ticket that we provided." Kento responded. Yuto close the book that he is reading and look everyone. "If it is like that I can't go, I don't like crowds."

 

"Me too... I can't go as well." Keito answered.

 

"Eh? Why? I want you to go. Yuto please join us." Airi pleaded but it seems like Yuto's decision cannot be change anymore.

 

The club activity is already over and Yuri and Mirai decided to go back to their rooms for a while to get something Mirai left on his seat. "Why does Yuto didn't want to go?"

 

"Are you being depressed because of that?" Yuri asked her. "Aren't you using your brain? You know about the curse right?"

 

"The curse? What is the connection of the curse with them?"

 

"If they are in a crowd there is a possibility that someone can hug them accidentally and that will cause a ruckus. Of course they didn't want that to happen right?"

 

"Oh yeah... If they hug they will going to shrink. Stupid me, how come i forgot such important matter." Mirai whispered. "Yuri... You are not part of the zodiac but your brother is right?"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Keito told me." Mirai replied back. "How do he look like? Your brother? I am sure that he is also good looking like you."

 

Yuri stop walking and then look by the window "We are not allowed to see each other." he answered. "I only saw him in the picture but i didn't see him personally, well we did when we are still young but now I didn't have a chance to see him. We didn't have that much contact so i feel like i don't have a real brother. Like what you know the cursed members have a different world from those who are living normally. The cursed members are living in the main mansion together with the princess and the personal servant that they have. The normal member of the Ishikawa are not allowed to have a contact to them unless they have permission to do so. The princess allow me to have contact with the other members but not with my brother. Cursed members are separated from their own family."

 

"Wh...why? I mean they are their family right?" Mirai asked.

 

"Yeah it sounds absurd but the number one  responsibility of the zodiac is to serve the princess, protect her and never leave her side unless she told so. In their mind it should only be the princess. The Zodiacs are not allowed to fall in love and it is because they should only love the princess. Aren't she so selfish? But we, the third party will never understand why their world is like that." Yuri answered and then that time Ryosuke came and tell Mirai that it's time for the meeting and so she said Yuri to wait for him before they go to the live performance of Kento's band.

 

"Ryosuke, do you want to... Do you want to come with us?"

 

"Where?"

 

"Well one of the our club member will going to perform a live performance and he invited us to come. If you are not busy then you can come with us." Mirai suggested.

 

"Yuto will coming?"

 

"No, he said that he didn't want crowd."

 

"Alright I'll go." Ryosuke said. "I have nothing to do even i will go back home so I'll join you. Oh by the way, is the bully not targeting you anymore? Seems like you are back to a peaceful normal high school life."

 

"Then that just prove that your blaming is wrong. It is not Airi who is doing that to me."

 

"But i still believe that it is here. She maybe stop but then... She may come back." Ryosuke said and then he smiled. "Let's go class president, we will be late to the meeting."

 

Ryosuke is not showing his true self to me.

 

The meeting is already over and so Ryosuke and Mirai meet the others who are planning to watch Kento's performance. They are surprised when they saw Ryosuke together with them but also it makes them happy that another one will join since it is more fun if they are many. They went inside a big hall and then they saw that there are lots of young people inside and waiting for the performance to start. Mirai with the others went in front where Kento reserved for them.

 

"I didn't know that Kento's group is this famous." Fuma commented as he looks around and so the people waiting for it to start. "I know that he is planning to form a group together with his 2 best friend but i didn't know that they are like this already."

 

"Yeah i didn't' t expect this much people either." Yuri commented.

 

"Excuse me, you are the girl with Jesse yesterday right?" a girl asked Mirai and when she take a look it is Haruna wearing her uniform. She introduced herself to everyone as well and then sit down with them. "i am here to watch my friend."

 

"Friend? Who?" Mirai asked her.

 

"Kanae." Haruna said and then the music started to resound all over the place. It is noisy but seems like everyone there likes that kind of music. They are calling the groups name while lifting their arms up high. Those audience are in rhythm as if they practice what they should do and so Fuma also joined in followed by Yuri and also Airi and Haruna. Mirai feels embarrassed to do it but in the end she also followed and Ryosuke just watch everyone as they being in the crowd.

 

The music started and then the member of the band shows themselves one by one while playing their instrument. Mirai is surprised when she saw Jesse in the band and he is playing the lead guitar and in the middle is Kento who is playing the second guitar and a girl playing the bass. Kento start singing already and everyone shouted again, the tension is getting higher as the notes also getting higher.

 

"Kento is cool." Mirai commented but of course no one heard that because of the noise around. "I never thought that a live performance is like this."

 

After an hour of singing the performance comes to an end and it really became successful and every member of the band are so thankful for the people who came. Mirai's group didn't leave immediately coz they wanted to congratulate Kento for a great event. That time Yuri and Ryosuke also approach Jesse who they didn't know is also part of the band.

 

"You didn't say anything that you are joining a band." Yuri told him. "We are surprised when we see you already playing there."

 

"Well, i thought no one will be concerned if i join one but i told the princess about it and she agreed." Jesse told them. "Mirai is with you? I meet her yesterday and she treat me good food."

 

"Yeah i am here, good work Jesse." Mirai commented. "Are you practicing yesterday when you saw and me and Ryutaro? You didn't said that you will going to performed. You should inform us."

 

"Well even i didn't informed you, you still came. " Jesse said and then he called the lead girl vocalist and introduced her to them. "This is Kanae Yoshii, she is my best friend together with Kento."

 

Name: Kanae Yoshii

Age: 17 years old, 2nd year high school

Likes: singing and playing guitar

Dislikes: insects

Personality: she feels easily embarrassed towards other people but when with friends she is talkative

 

"Hello, nice meeting you." Kanae said as she smiles. Her smile attracts Mirai coz it is pure and true. The others also introduced themselves to her and after that introduction Jesse said that he will going to treat everyone and so they all go to a nearby restaurant and have a taste of their food. Everyone are talking about the success of their live performance and how happy they are and also about Jesse involving in a fight that makes his life in a critical condition.

 

"Jesse, why did you start a fight with those delinquents? You know you can't win against them right?" Kento asked him. "I was so shock that time that I heard you are brought to the hospital and you are in a critical condition."

 

"Me too, you are so reckless but it's not like you." Kanae commented. "That fight also spread from other places and so everyone knows about that fight. They said that you asked for it and for all the group it is the Blue Shed."

 

"Blue Shed? Eh? You are that one who suddenly went to their place and then attacked? You are so brave to do that." Airi said.

 

"Yeah but stupid as well. You are just in junior high and even you know how to do karate and martial arts you can't win against people who doesn't fight and square." Yuri added.

 

"Blue Shed? Wh..who are they?" Mirai asked as she looks at everyone. Yuri and her classmates realizes that she is just new in town and so she didn't have a clue what they are talking about.

 

"Blue Shed is a famous gang in this district. They can be easily distinguish from other group because they always wear blue and considering at this point of time I think they are the strongest group as well. So don't bother to provoke them or else you will be half dead like what happened to Jesse." Ryosuke explained to her.

 

"Bu...but why did you do that if you know that fact?" Mirai asked Jesse who is busy eating.

 

"I also want to know." Kanae told him seriously.

 

Haruna is just watching everyone as they eat their food and she sigh "Jesse didn't change, he is as glutton as ever. Did you really came from the hospital? You are as healthy as you are." she interrupted the topic and then she smiled and also let the others eat their food so that they can't talk about that topic again.

 

 After eating meal they take their separate ways, Kento walk Kanae home and Airi is pick up by her family's car. Haruna said that she need to buy something in the convenience store and the apartment that she is living is just near so there is no need to walk her home. Mirai is with Yuri, Ryosuke and Jesse who are all coming in the same direction.

 

"Kanae's voice is so beautiful." Mirai complemented. "I hope i can sing that well but i know i can't i am tone deaf and i have really a crack voice." she continued. "How about everyone of you? Can you sing?"

 

"Of course we are." Yuri replied back. "Everyone in the family can sing and dance and is beyond very good. If you like we can give you a performance someday. Ryosuke is one of our great dancer and singer."

 

"Eh? Really? You are? That's cool."

 

"Yuri stop mumbling useless things." Ryosuke told him as he glare at the latter but Yuri just smiled back. The 3 reach their intersection and they need to be separated with Mirai. They said their goodbyes and then after that Mirai walk away from them. Her mother can't pick her up coz she has an overtime and so she need to go back home alone but it's alright since she is happy but all of a sudden a rain start to pour down and she runs coz she didn't have an umbrella but when she is totally soak she found an umbrella on her way and she thought that she is fortunate.

 

She pick the umbrella and then after that she is surprised to see a clothes lying in the ground and also a bag. She blinked her eyes and then gasped when she realize what could it be. She gently rustle the clothes away and then she found a small body on it. He is panting and it seems like he has a fever but she can't bring him to the hospital when he is that small and so she dialled a number to his phone and asked for help. While waiting for someone to answer the call she noticed the sign that the guy have.

 

"E...excuse me... Th...the Virgo is here." Mirai said when someone pick up her call.