One Promise....One Love - by: mpeLaurel

One Promise....One Love

Part 10


 

KimVerly tried to be strong, no matter how hard it is for her. Her health is diminishing but she has to fight the odds for her baby. Not a moment that she had forgotten about Gerardo. She sees him in her dreams, everywhere she looks but she has to be brave for their baby.

One afternoon, she was sitting in the balcony while holding their picture brushing it against her tummy, talking to the baby inside her..”I am sorry my child, I would like very much for you to grow up with your father but it just seems impossible for now. I want you to know, he is a very good man..he loves mommy so much (she started to cry again)..someday, I wish you will meet him because I am very sure he’s a perfect daddy…and although he does not know about you now..I can feel his love for you”.

She fell asleep in that position, her dad (Gabriel) came and carried her to her bedroom and he saw the picture in her hand. He couldn’t help but cry for his daughter’s misery, as he pull her hair away from her face, he whispered..”I am sorry KimVerly, I was too weak to fight for you. I made a big mistake allowing your mother to run our lives for many years. I promise you, my daughter, I will do something now, I hope it’s not too late. I will correct all the mistakes and I swear you..you will not cry again..you will be happy now with your own family”.

Gabriel made a decision that they will all go back to the Philippines and take KimVerly back to her husband... Charlot was so angry and again a big fight. While exchanging words loudly and furiously, Gabriel had a heart attack and passed. KimVerly’s only hope is gone. She blames herself for her father’s death for if not for her, there will be no fight between her parents and her dad will still be alive. She loves her dad and now he’s gone too.. Yet she has to be survive for her baby.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED........