One Promise....One Love - by: mpeLaurel

One Promise....One Love

Part 8

The next day, Gerardo went to KimVerly's mansion, the maids won’t let him in so he stayed outside of the gate calling KimVerly. The driver came out and he said.. ”In as much as I want to help you, because I understand how painful it is for you.. there is nothing I can do because yesterday, after we took her from your house.. everything was already prepared and they took her to the airport.. By this time KimVerly is now in another country”. Gerardo can’t accept it, he sat on the side walk, crying and in so much pain, "I love you so much, why did you leave me?"


The months that follow was very difficult for Gerardo. He lost every energy to move on. Kept himself in solitude, always angry and emotional. His parents advised him…”If you really love her, do something to find her. If you are just going to continue your life like this, the more you can’t do anything. Fix yourself and if you really belong together, you’ll find each other again but for the meantime, you have to start the change in yourself. Bring back your strength. Report to that job then find KimVerly and you will, just be patient.

Still feeling so sad and lonely, he reported to that job and started his life back on track. He wanted to earn more money and look for KimVerly. He has to be strong for KimVerly. Every day, he lives with a hope that he will see KimVerly again. At nights, in bed he cries alone missing KimVerly so much, imagining her lying beside her with her beautiful smile, with her warm body lying next to him.




 

Life is not always a bed of roses, it passes through the test of time. True Love never runs smoothly, it experiences the winding and rough path. I is then when lovers pass through it that they become a lot stronger and love finds a way.

 

“MY FAITHFUL LOVE”

 

I PROMISE YOU MY FAITHFUL LOVE

I SHALL BE TRUE MY FAITHFUL LOVE

I’LL MAKE A VOW EACH DAY I LIVE

MY LOVING HEART TO YOU I’LL GIVE

I SHALL BE YOURS THROUGH ALL THE YEARS

I’LL BE WITH YOU COME SMILE AND TEARS

THERE IS NO DOUBT THE LORD ABOVE

MADE ME FOR YOU MY FAITHFUL LOVE

OUR LOVE WILL ENDURE AND IT WILL GROW TO BE

EVER PRECIOUS AND PURE LIKE PEARLS

THAT LIE IN THE SEA

AND FROM THIS WORLD WHEN I DEPART

YOU MUST NOT GRIEVE NOR BREAK YOUR HEART

FOR WHEN I JOIN THE LORD ABOVE

I’LL WAIT FOR YOU, MY FAITHFUL LOVE.