One Promise....One Love - by: mpeLaurel

One Promise....One Love

Part 3........

No holding back now.. Gerardo finally told her how he feels. KimVerly hesitated for few weeks but Gerardo was persistent, did not give up. He knew that KimVerly also has a special feelings for him.. till the moment KimVerly said YES. The relationship must be hidden first because of KimVerly's mom. She will never approve of it. For her, Gerardo is nothing but a poor regular employee and will only be interested in KimVerly's inheritance. Their love grew as time passes by. They are very happy and so much in love.

Romance and Happy Days.. jealousy and lover’s quarrels, yet always getting back together...
they belong.

Until one day, KimVerly's mom found out. She’s very furious and wanted to break them apart. She said..”KimVerly, you will never see that man again. He is just an opportunist who wants a share of your wealth. You are going to marry someone of my choice and certainly not this man”. KimVerly crying replied..”Mother, I love him and there is nothing you can do to stop me”. Her mother slapped her and said..”We’ll see about that”. Her father could not do anything because it will be more trouble if he takes the side of KimVerly.

For few weeks, KimVerly and Gerardo did not see each other. Gerardo found a way to see her through Melisa, KimVerly's cousin and best friend. They talked for several hours. Gerardo would never let her go. He loves her so much that it’s killing him to see her suffer. KimVerly was also so in love with him. what are they going to do? So many times, KimVerly's mom tried to separate them and so many times they found a way to be with each other. There’s always a fight between KimVerly and her mom. KimVerly's dad sometimes take her side that only makes matters worst.

One night, Charlot (KimVerly's arrogant mother) planned to take KimVerly abroad to stop her completely from seeing Gerardo. KimVerly run away that night to see Gerardo. She told him about her mother’s plan. Holding her in his arms, he said.. I can’t let you go. We have to elope”. KimVerly looked at him and asked.. ”Are you sure you love me that much to risk everything in your life”. Gerardo replied.. ”All I know is that I love you so much and I can’t live without you. I have never felt like this before.. I can never let you go”. So they run away without thinking of the consequences. Since, they are already in the right age, they talk to a friend and got married at the province nearby by a judge. They pledged and promised to each other….”TILL DEATH DO US PART”….. One picture was taken.

Honeymoon….Sweetness…..Kissing....Embraces. No letting go….The happiest days of their lives together


TO BE CONTINUED........