One Promise....One Love - by: mpeLaurel

One Promise....One Love

Part 9

LONDON:


KimVerly was taken by her parents to London not to see Gerardo anymore. Obeying Charlot was the most painful, saddest moment in her life. KimVerly carried with her the one and only picture she and Gerardo has, their wedding picture.. ”My dearest husband, I still believe that someday we will see each other and be together again. I am sorry, I know that you are hurting so much now as I am but at this time this is the best I can do for you, I love you so much, my heart is yours forever" She cried and cried hugging the only memory she took with her, their wedding picture.


KimVerly stopped smiling..always in solitude. She locks herself in her room every single day. One day she got up feeling so dizzy and fainted. Her father took her to the hospital and they found out that she’s three months pregnant. When KimVerly found out, she was so happy... she now has a reason to live... her baby. She smiled and though still weak..she promised to take care of herself for the baby. Charlot found out and resented it, she wanted to remove the baby. She and her husband have a huge fight about it.


Charlot with so much anger..”I cannot have that baby as a grandchild..I hate Gerardo, he ruined all my dreams for our daughter and I won’t allow a piece of him in my house”.. Gabriel, for the first time fought for his daughter..”What more do you want Charlot, you already took her away from him..what else do you want from our daughter...can’t you love her enough for you to stop thinking of what you want and for once consider what she wants”. Charlot still insisted. She furiously faced KimVerly and said..”There is no way I will allow that pregnancy..how can you start a new life with that baby”.


KimVerly crying..”Mother, you took my present when you took me away from the only man I ever love. The moment I stepped out of his life.. I have no more life, so what life are you talking about and now I have a hope for tomorrow..my baby, the only reason why I still want to live, and you also want to take her away from me, please don’t take away everything".


Charlot stepped back as if she was touched a bit by what KimVerly said…and with all her pride, she said..”How can you say that when all I want is to make your life better..you have no future with your husband…and you are my daughter.. my present and my future”. KimVerly, still in tears. ”If what you said is true, then why are you doing this to me..why do you want to see me suffer, why are you so selfish. I love my husband so much and because you are destroying him, I left him and now against my wishes, I am here with you..but do not ask me not to continue from having my baby because of you insist, I will leave you and you will never find me ever again".