One Promise....One Love - by: mpeLaurel

One Promise....One Love

Part 2....

Weeks passed, Gerardo still thinks about KimVerly, yet he tried to push her away from his mind, he has more important things to do, his family is his priority. Little did he know, their paths are bound to cross.  One morning, Gerardo is in a hurry to get to work. He has a meeting with his employer to discuss a new project. When he entered the room, everybody was already there waiting for him, surprised that KimVerly is there, too. He took his seat, still speechless.

KimVerly and him will work together in one project, an architect and an engineer…a big building in the heart of the city. Gerardo can't believe it, can't understand what he feels…just happy. Working with her will give him a chance to be with her and know her better. They will be together for a long time and it makes him very happy. KimVerly at the same time feels something she could not explain. Something she has not felt before... just a smile, A smile that is only hers.

As lovers always do, they started being friends. What a nice feeling to be with each other, until they realized that they are falling in love but can't express it.. Gerardo is so careful on how he handles his feelings while KimVerly was just waiting for him to say something.

They go out..dinner..outing with friends and so on. Having sleepless nights, Gerardo is caught in between his promise to help his family and letting KimVerly know how he feels.  While KimVerly is torn between her feeling and her mother’s choice of a man for her. How can you keep the love in your heart.. How can you stop it from flowing especially when that person you're in love with is always there for you.

 


TO BE CONTINUED........