Hold On!

Destiny

 

“Noooo~!”
 
  Xiumin quickly used his fast reflexes to grab on to the guys right arm. 
 
 
  He was successful.
 
  
  The guy looks up to see Xiumin’s struggling face.
 
“Hold on kid! I got you but you have to hold on tight.”
 
 The guy then started crying.
 
 “I don’t want to go through this anymore,” he whimpered “help me!”
 
“Calm down. It’s going to be okay! What’s your name?”
 
“Luhan..” the guy whispered “please hurry! I’m slipping!”
 
“Okay Luhan. On the count of three I want you to hold on tight. I’m going to pull you up so don’t worry.”
 
  Xiumin then squeezed his grip on Luhan’s arm as he tried not fall over as well. He then took a deep breath to calm his tense nerves.
 
“Alright. Are you ready?”
 
“Ye-yes…”
 
“Okay….1...2...3!”
 
  As he felt Luhan hold on to his arms for dear life he pulled with all his might. Luhan then started to go up slowly. When Luhan finally got closer to Xiumin, Xiumin pulled him up quickly with the last bit of strength he had left. When Luhan was finally on the edge, Xiumin hugged him tightly in fear that Luhan might fall, and pulled him over the railing.
 
  Xiumin could still feel the adrenaline rush going through his body as he held on to Luhan.
 
“See Luhan. I told you I would help you.” he chuckled .
 
“I’m so sorry…” Luhan apologized as he started sobbing.
 
  Xuimin held him tighter, “It’s going to be okay. No need to apologize.”
 
  Then they both let go of each other after realizing how awkward the hug had gotten.
 
“Do you have a place to go?” asked Xiumin before the awkward air got thicker.
 
“Uhhh…actually I do but I don’t feel like being there right now.”
 
“Ahh! Then you can stay with me!” Xiumin exclaimed as he gave Luhan a sweet smile.
 
  Luhan couldn’t help but smile back. Then he started thinking of his options. Either go to the place that depresses him the most, his house, or go with this guy that he doesn’t even know and probably get killed, but then again why would the stranger kill him if he just saved his life.
“So?” Xiumin asked.
 
“So you wont mind if I stay with you then?”
 
“Not at all!”
 
“Your house it is!” Luhan said with a smile. “Oh! I never got your name.”
 
“Oh yeah! My name is Xiumin.”
 
  Luhan smiled at him again. “Thank you for saving my life Xiumin.”
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N Girl please I'm bearly getting started!
Thank you for commenting and reading my lovelies!