The Invitation

Destiny

 

Luhan now sat on the kitchen counter, lost in his own thoughts. He takes a  sip of his tea before ruffling his hair in frustration. 
 
“Why did he kiss me?” Luhan asks himself as he gently touches his lips. “and why did I kiss him back?!”  He exclaims.
 
“Morning.” 
 
Luhan stiffens up as he hears the familiar voice greet him.
 
“Well look at the time! I have to go to work! See you later!” Luhan runs out of the room with ought meeting the other man face to face.
 
“Uhh, okay.” Xiumin says questionably. 
 
The rest of the week consisted of Luhan avoiding the older male at all costs and Xiumin was having enough.
 
“Good morning.” Xiumin greets as he catches Luhan coming out of his room.
 
“Ah….Good morning Xiumin. I hope you don’t mind but I have to go now.” Luhan quickly makes his way down the stairs before he is stopped by a tug on his suit. 
 
“Actually, I do mind.” Xiumin walks in front of Luhan. “Why have you been ignoring me?”
 
Luhan looks at Xiumin’s face but then he fixes his attention to his own hands.
 
“Luhan. The kiss wasn’t supposed to make our relationship awkward, I kissed you because I wanted to help you forget him, and I guess it worked except for the first part.” Xiumin smiles. 
 
“I really like you Luhan but I have only known you for some weeks now and I’m not one to fall in love with someone at first sight, so don’t worry, I wasn’t trying to hit on you.”
 
Luhan looks up and gives Xiumin a warm smile. 
 
“I wouldn’t blame you if you did try to hit on me.” Luhan jokes as he makes his way to the front door. “Are you working today?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Do you want to come with me?” Luhan asks.
 
“To your job?”
 
Luhan nods as he opens the door wider. 
 
“I guess so.”
 
 
 
___________________
 
 
 
“No way!” Xiumin shouts as Luhan drives in to the parking lot of one of the best amusement parks in South Korea, Lotte World.
 
“You work here?!” Xiumin asks.
 
“Yup. I’m the CEO.” Luhan smiles widely.
 
“How in the hell did you become CEO of Lotte World?”
 
“Let’s just say I know people. To be honest with you, I really don’t like this place.”
 
“What?! How can you say that?” Xiumin exclaims in shock.
 
“I just got bored of it I guess.” Luhan sighs as he gets out of his car.
 
They make their way up to Luhan’s office, but once inside, they are greeted by a group of people sitting  on a long table in the middle of the office.  
 
“Aish. I totally forgot I had a meeting today.” Luhan sighs. “If you want, you can go explore the park.” and like that Xiumin is left outside the office, but not disappointed.
 
Xiumin almost runs to the amusement park but along the way he feels his phone vibrate in his jean’s pocket.
 
“Hello?” he picks up.
 
“Xiumin!” the man in the other line yells.
 
“Yah! What do you want?” Xiumin yells back as he recognizes Suho’s voice.
 
“That’s no way to talk to your boss! Anyway, I have a favor to ask.”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Well my cousin is getting married and I need another couple to go with me since I accidentally bought twice the amount of tickets as intended. So I thought of you and that fella you were hanging out with.”
 
“Tickets?” asks a confused Xiumin.
 
“Yeah, he is getting married in Spain!”
 
Xiumin freezes for a second. ”Could it be?” He asks himself.
 
“Xiumin~!” Suho says in a sing song voice.
 
“Ah yes. Suho-shi. I’ll think about it, okay?”
 
“Alright. Give me an answer by tomorrow.”
 
“Ok. Bye.” Xiumin hangs up.
 
“Who was that?”
 
Xiumin is surprised by the voice but then he turns around to see that it was Luhan.
 
“Oh, Luhan. That was just Suho.”
 
“He wants you to go to work?”
“No. He actually invited me to this wedding.”
 
“Oh~! Who’s?” Luhan asks eagerly.
 
Xiumin gives Luhan a serious look before telling him. “He invited me to Sehun’s wedding.”
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N I shortened the story by a lot, but that way we can get to the good parts faster!

       I hope you guys like the banner/poster!

       Thank you for reading/commenting/subscribing! :D