The Unexpected Return

Destiny

 

“Where is he?!” Xiumin yells at the hospital’s front desk.
 
“Sir. Please calm down and tell me who you are looking for.” The lady calmly says.
 
Xiumin takes a deep breath before speaking again.
 
“I am looking for Luhan.”  He says chokingly.
 
“Ah yes. He is in room 312 on the 3rd floor.” She answers politely.
 
“Thank you.” He mutters quickly before running to the elevator.
 
It was around 3:05 a.m already. Xiumin had gotten a call from the hospital saying that Luhan had been in an accident and was unconscious. After that call, Xiumin did not hesitate to go over to the hospital immediately.
 
As he gets out of the elevator he makes his way through the several halls until he sees the number 310. He slows down as he comes up to the room where Luhan is in. His heart suddenly starts hurting as he gets closer and closer to the room. 
 
“Please tell me this isn’t my fault.” Xiumin whispers to himself as he places a hand on the door knob.
 
He takes a deep breath before entering the room. The deep breath was then followed by a gasp as he sees the unthinkable.
 
“Sehun?” Xiumin gasps.
 
Sehun turns around in the rolling chair, revealing an awake Luhan. 
 
“Luhan!” Xiumin exclaims as he makes his way to the other man, embracing him in a hug. “I’m so sorry I let this happen Lu! If I hadn’t let you alone this would had never happened. Please forgive me.”
 
Xiumin suddenly feels a pair of hands on his chest pushing him away. He was confused. Was Luhan still mad at him or what.
 
“Who are you?” Luhan asks emotionlessly.
 
“What do you mean who am I? It’s me. Xiumin! I mean Minseok.” Xiumin says dumbfounded.
 
Sehun stands up and places a hand on Xiumin’s shoulder.
 
“Let’s go outside. I need to talk to you.” Sehun says as he walks towards the door. “I’ll be back okay Luhan.”
 
“Okay Honey. Hurry!” Luhan smiles.
 
“Honey?” Xiumin asks as he gets dragged out by Sehun.
 
“What the hell is going on?!” Xiumin exclaims. “Why can’t he remember my name? and why is he calling you honey?”
 
“Will you shut up!” Sehun yells.
 
“I don’t know what you are to Luhan, but I’m just going to tell you this once. I do not want to see you around him again or you will suffer, so will everyone around you.” Sehun snickers.
 
“What the ? Do I look like I care about what you do to me? Plus it doesn’t really matter what you do, Luhan will always be my friend.” Xiumin yells out in anger.
 
Sehun laughs before proceeding. “Are you dumb or what?” Sehun chides. “Luhan has lost most of his memory. He doesn’t remember that we got engaged. He doesn’t remember that we broke up. He doesn’t remember that I got married, and best of all, he doesn’t remember you.”
 
Xiumin stares at Sehun dumbfounded. 
 
“He lost his memory?” He whispers.
 
Sehun smiles grimly and slowly starts making his way back in to the room but Xiumin grabs him harshly by the arm.
 
“What are you planning to do to Luhan?” Xiumin asks.
 
“I wasn’t planning on doing anything to him when I got the call that he was in the hospital, but as I drove here I thought of all the opportunities that have just opened up. Don’t I have such great timing? I just happened to be in Seoul when this happened.” He laughs once again.
 
“What exactly are you planning on doing?”
 
“ I’m planning on taking everything he has. From the company to his money and you can’t stop me even if you wanted. You know why? Because he will believe his boyfriend over a stranger that for some reason knows his name.” He cackles before finally entering the room. 
 
Xiumin takes a deep breath as he lets everything settle in to his mind.
 
“I won’t let it happen Luhan. Even if he kills me.” 
 
 
 
 

A/N Ooooh, drama! uhuhu

      I'm sorry I'm torturing you guys so much lol I know y'all want to see some fluff between these two but remember, good things come to those who wait.

      I know the whole memory loss is a bit to cliche but hey! Why not?

     I'm sorry if this chapter sounds more rucshed but you guys already know the deal.

     Well like always thank you for reading and commenting my babies!

 
PS. The next chapter might take a while to update because I want to write a really long and awesome chapter for you guys so watch out for it!