Warning

Destiny

“Will you get married with me?” Sehun repeats with a bright smile on  his face.

 

“I uhh,”  Luhan sighs as he ponders, “I ‘m sorry Sehun but I can’t.” Luhan replies now staring at his hands.

 

“You can’t? What the hell do you mean you can‘t? ” Sehun asks now on his feet.

 

“I don’t think I am ready for this just yet.” Luhan speaks softly in fear of the other male.

 

At this point Xiumin stood at the opposite end of the table,  mouth hanging in disbelief.

 

Sehun quietly starts to laugh under his breath while massaging his temple. In an instance, he grabs Luhan by the collar.

 

“This isn’t ending like this! You hear me?” Sehun

 

“Let go of him right now! “ Xiumin pushes Sehun off Luhan.

 

“Don’t you ever touch me again you filthy mutt!”  Sehun hollers.

 

“Sehun please calm down! I’ll explain everything back at the house, ok?” Luhan pleads as he grabs Sehun’s wrist.

 

“Fine let’s go.” He says clenching his jaw.

 

“You are going to regret ever touching me.” He says before leaving.

 

Xiumin let’s out a loud breath and rubs his hands on his face.

 

“This is so stressing.” He mutters between his hands.

 

He walks out of the room and into the kitchen where he sees Kris.

 

“How did it go?” Kris asks as he reads through some of the orders on his hand.

 

“Very tiring.” He simply answers as he takes his apron off.

 

“Can I go home now?”

 

“Go ahead. I’ll see you tomorrow!” Kris says, patting Xiumin’s shoulder.

 

Xiumin grabs a water bottle out of the mini fridge at the far corner of the kitchen.

 

“How did it go?” Key asks getting a water bottle for himself.

 

“I’m not sure to be honest. It was just a huge mess.”  He takes a long sip of water. “He asked Luhan to marry him, luckily he said no.“ Xiumin says a bit dismal.

 

“Shouldn’t you be happy then?” Key asks puzzled.

 

“Yeah, I suppose. But they still left together, and Sehun seemed a bit violent after Luhan said no, so I am very worried.” Xiumin says a bit troubled.

 

“Don’t over think it Xiumin. Just pray that he won't touch him.”  Key finishes his water and throws the bottle into the small trash can next to the fridge. “Well I have to go back to work. Get a good nights rest and don’t over think things Xiumin.”

 

“Thanks Kibum. I'll be going now.” He smiles forcefully.

 

“Cheer up alright.” Key says before leaving to his area.

 

“I’ll try.” He whispers to himself.

 

Xiumin stands near the mini fridge for about 5 more minutes before finishing his water. He ruffles his hair slightly and walks out of the restaurant. He takes out his keys and walks over to his car. He unlocks the door and as he opens the door, his head meets the side of the door. He quickly grabs his head and turns around to see two huge guys standing in front of him. The two men look at each other a bit flabbergasted by the fact that he didn’t go down with that hit. Suddenly one of them takes out a gun and pistol whips him until he passes out.




 

____________




 

Xiumin wakes up. It takes him some time to see his surroundings since it was dark. He could tell he was in a van by the sudden jumps and how it was shaped inside the confinement. His gaze suddenly notices 3 guys in all black. They almost seemed to be bodyguards.

 

“What do you want?” Xiumin manages to say. His face was a bit sore from the hits he got earlier.

 

“Oh, he’s awake.” One of them says. They all laugh in unison before getting close to Xiumin.

 

“Answer my question!” Xiumin demands.

 

“Someone send us to teach you a little lesson.” One of them says.

 

“Sehun.” He grits.

 

“Bingo! Now if you don’t mind we have a job to finish.” The one standing in the middle says.

 

The one standing on the center grabs a bat and eyes it up and down he then quickly strikes Xiumin’s stomach. He then swings to his chest. Xiumin had no way to stop this, both of his legs and arms were bound together. All he did was bleed out. Another one of the men grabs the bat, he walks behind Xiumin and in a blink of an eye, strikes Xiumin back 3 times. Xiumin falls to his side, groaning in pain. The last one to go decides to use his bare hands. He kicks Xiumin over and starts violently beating him. Blood gushes out of his nose as the man continues beating his face.

 

“Stop.” He hears a muffled voice say.

 

The beating lasts about 20 minutes but it seemed like an eternity. Xiumin's body was now covered in his own blood and countless of bruises.

 

“We are done with him. Let’s take him back before someone sees us.”

 

Xiumin groans from the intense pain. Everything hurt. Even breathing hurt. The van’s doors finally open and they kick him out of it as if he was a dead animal. They quickly drove off, leaving Xiumin in his own torture. He let’s out a loud groan full of pain before breaking down to tears. His eyesight becomes blurry from all the blood and tears on his face.

 

“Xiumin!” He hears a muffled voice call out.

 

He sees a blurry figure kneeling next to him. “Xiumin, who did this to you?” Xiumin now recognized the voice, It is none other than Kris. The light behind the restaurant illuminated Kris, this made it easier for Xiumin to see him. He saw Kris on the phone, he was most likely calling 911.”Stay with me!” Kris yells holding Xiumin’s hand. Sadly everything becomes a numbing darkness.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

“What’s that sound?”

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

“Everything hurts.”

 

“I think he’s waking up!” Someone says.

 

“Is that Suho?”

 

Xiumin slowly opens his eyes.

 

“He’s awake!” Suho exclaims.

 

“Suho?” Xiumin murmurs.

 

Xiumin takes a look at his surroundings. Suho was sitting next to him, Kyungsoo was standing behind Suho, and to his left, Kris stood cautiously. The small window in his room was dark, making it clear that it was still dark out.

 

“How are feeling Xiumin?” Kris asks in a soft tone.

 

“Uh, my face hurts and it feels like I got run over.” Xiumin says, his voice shaking a bit.

 

“Well you do have two broken ribs, and your face-”

 

“Stop it!” Kyungsoo interrupts Suho. “So who did this to you?”

 

Xiumin freezes up. How could he just say that it was Suho’s cousin who did this to him.

 

“I’m not sure.” He answers, “The men were in all black and it was a dark van.”

 

“Wait, wait, wait. A van?” Kris asks.

 

“Yeah. It was a green van from what I could see. Sadly, I wasn’t able to get the license number.”

 

“Did the assault happen behind the restaurant?” Kris asks as if he already knew the answer.

 

Xiumin nods.

 

“I think I can get the surveillance video and see if we can see the van!” Kris says as he gets his car keys and makes it for the door.

 

“Hold up.” Kyungsoo says, grabbing Kris by his arm. “Don’t you think we should get the police involved in this?”

 

“Oh. Right.” Kris stands on the edge of the bed and takes out his phone.

 

“No! There’s no need for that!” Xiumin exclaims sitting up. He quickly regrets doing so as he feels a sharp pain on his left side.

 

“Don’t do that!” Suho says as he helps Xiumin lay back down.

 

“I just don’t think it is necessary.” He winces.

 

“Fine, but we need to find who did this to you!” Suho exclaims.

 

“I’ll go review the camera’s and see if I find anything.” Kris says.

 

“Ok! Call us if you find something.” Kyungsoo adds.

 

Kris nods and waves goodbye as he exits the room.

 

Xiumin relaxes his body and brushes his hair back with his hand.

 

I always seem to get myself in to the biggest problems.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N Y'all thought I wasn't gonna upload soon huh? lol

I'm sorry that I haven't given you guys a lot of Xiuhan momments but I want to build y'all up to the momment!

I wanted to update before my birthday so here you go! fyi My birthday is on the 7th lol

Thank you guys so much for the amaizing feedback! 

Love you guys! <3