Unbelievable

Destiny

 

“Can you two keep it down?!” An angry movie viewer yells at the two men sitting behind her.
 
“It’s a comedy movie lady. We can laugh as loud as we want!” Luhan snaps as Xiumin simply nods.
 
5 Minutes Later.
 
“Yah! Let me go! I said I’ll walk myself out!” Xiumin yells as the movie theater’s security almost carries him out.
 
“Tsk. Is it really against the law to laugh at a funny movie or what?” Luhan asks as he fixes his clothes after being kicked out of the movie theater. 
 
“Aish. Whatever lets just go find another movie theater.” Xiumin sighs as he makes his way to his car.
 
The two had decided to go to the movies for the day since both of them had the rest of the day off but sadly it wasn’t going according to plan.
 
“First we get kicked out of the arcade for making a big deal of the fact that we beat some cocky kids in Air Hockey and now, out of the movies. Let’s just go home.” Luhan sighs heavily.
 
“Not yet! It’s still early and I don’t know when I’ll have another day off.” Xiumin persuades.
 
“Ah~ Okay then but where do we go now?” Luhan asks.
 
Xiumin thinks of some places to go but his thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of his phone.
 
“Hello?” He quickly picks up.
 
“Minseok-Oppa! Can I ask you for a favor?!” A girl exclaims loudly causing Luhan to hear her as well.
 
“Minseok?” Luhan asks with a puzzled look on his face.
 
Xiumin ignores Luhan and continues the conversation on the other line.
 
“What favor?” Xiumin asks the yelling girl.
 
“Well you see oppa, my friends think I have a boyfriend and now they want me to go out on a group date with them and I can’t find someone to go with me!” She stammers.
 
“So…”
 
“So I was wondering if you could be my date for the night.” She giggles.
 
“Uhh,” Xiumin hesitates as he looks at the staring Luhan.
 
“Go on ahead!” Luhan smiles at Xiumin even though he despised the idea for some reason.
 
Xiumin smiles and continues on to the conversation. “Sure. Just tell me where you guys are meeting and I’ll be there shortly.” With that, he ends the phone call.
 
“So, Minseok…” Luhan mocks awkwardly. 
 
“I guess I never told you my real name.“ Xuimin laughs nervously.
 
“You guess?!” Luhan snaps. “I’ve been calling you ‘Xiumin’ for almost half a year now and it turns out it’s just a fake name! Now that I think about, I never even knew your last name. What more have you lied to me about? Are you really poor? Are you actually a cook? Did your parents actually d -!” Luhan covers his mouth before the last word completely comes out but it was too late
 
“How ing dare you think that I lied about my parents death! Yes, I didn’t tell you my name but I would never make such things up! Did you not see the scar on my back?! What more proof do you want ? Do you want me to ing show you their ashes?” Xiumin yells furiously. 
 
“Xiumin, I mean Min-”Luhan stutters before getting interrupted again.
 
“Just shut up Luhan.” Xiumin says sorely. “I’ll call a cab for you. Goodbye.” Xiumin walks away leaving a dazed Luhan standing there.
 
After a few seconds Luhan pursues Xiumin.
 
“Xiumin! Listen to me atleast!” Luhan exclaims as he grabs Xiumin by the wrist. “I didn’t mean to say anything about your parents, it just came out. I’m someone that speaks before they think and I know that’s a problem but I can’t help it! I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. I’m sorry for disrespecting your parents. I’m  sorry for saying such cruel words. Just please don’t be mad at me. You mean so much to me and the last thing I would want to do is hurt you.”
 
Xiumin blankly stares at Luhan before pulling his wrist out of Luhan’s hand.
 
“I have to go.” Xiumin simply says before getting in to his car and starting his engine.
 
“Xiumin…”
 
Xiumin then drives off but shortly after Luhan starts running behind his car.
 
“Xiumin! Wait!” Luhan shouts breathlessly. 
 
“Xiumin! Xiu-!” 
 
Brakes screeched, but not fast enough. The oncoming car had hit Luhan and now he layed on the fresh pavement with no help in sight, and without knowing what had happened behind him, Xiumin drove away.
 
 
 
 

I AM BACK! (not really)

School has started. UGH

Please be patient with me, ok?

Well I hope you guys like this short chapter! I just wanted to post something for my lovely subscribers!

and about the discussion in Chapter 11, I will write it first then I will draw it! Thank you guys for the imput!

Now thank you for reading my lovelies!