The Great Escape

Destiny

 

“What did you just say?” asks a stiff Luhan.
 
“Suho invited us to Sehun’s wedding.” Xiumin hesitantly says.
 
Luhan tries so hard to keep in the tears but in the end his efforts came to no avail. 
 
“I can’t believe he is actually going to do it.” Luhan whispers as he wipes the tears off the rim of his eyes.
 
“Luhan.”
 
“You know what Xiumin, we are going to go to that horrid wedding. I want to see that bastards face one more time before I completely forget about him.”
 
“Are you sure?” asks a doubting Xiumin.
 
Luhan gives him a small nod as he wipes the remaining tears off his face.
 
“Let’s go home.“ Xiumin pats his shoulder as they make their way to the exit.
 
 
 
 
 
A week later.
 
 
 
 
They finally made it to Spain but with almost no time to spare before the wedding, so they quickly headed to their hotels.
 
“Two rooms please.” Xiumin asks at the front lobby as he takes his wallet out.
 
“Sorry sir, but we don’t have any more rooms left.”
 
“What? Are you sure?”
 
“Yes sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.”
 
“Come on there has to be at least one room left.” Xiumin almost pleads.
 
The lady checks her computer again but shakes her head once she stops typing.
 
“What’s wrong?” A voice next to him asks.
 
“They don’t have any more  roo-!  Kyungsoo?! What are you doing here?” asks a shocked Xiumin.
 
“Don’t call me Kyungsoo,” D.O scolds “and why else would I be here? I’m Suho’s date.”
 
“Date?” Xiumin asks.
 
“Xiumin, it’s pretty obvious we are dating.” D.O laughs.
 
“Dating?”
 
“Don’t be in shock Xiumin! So what about your rooms?” 
 
“Ah yes, they don’t have any more rooms left.” Xiumin shrugs.
 
D.O ponders for a bit.
 
“You can have my room if you want.” D.O pulls out the key out of his pocket and hands it to Xiumin.
 
“You had a separate room?”
 
“Yeah, it was to keep the old man off of me, but don’t worry I’ll handle him.” D.O smiles.
 
“Thanks a lot! See you at 3?”
 
“Sure thing.”
 
 
 
 
_____________________
 
 
 
 
The guys met up at the hotels lobby, just as planned. 
 
“Hey Xiumin.” Luhan whispers in to the others ear.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I’m gonna go to the men’s room  real quick, okay?”
 
“Alright, but hurry back!”  Xiumin yells as he watches the other run off to the restroom.
 
“So?” Suho asks with a smirk.
 
“So, what?” Xiumin asks back.
 
“Are you guys dating or…” D.O smiles.
 
“No! Of course not!” Xiumin shouts, quieting the whole lobby.
 
“Calm down, will you!” D.O says as he puts his hand over Xiumin’s mouth. “We just thought you guys were dating because we always see you around him.”
 
“It’s not like that. I’m just giving him some company. He seems lonely, especially ever since his fiancée dumped him.” Xiumin says as he removes D.O’s hand off of him.
 
“Oh. Poor guy.” Suho pouts.
 
“But what if he doesn’t need you anymore to keep him company? What if he finds someone and doesn’t hang out with you anymore? Would you miss him?” D.O asks.
 
Xiumin ponders for a bit. “Would I miss him?” He asks himself.
 
“I guess I would miss him a little, but I don’t have romantic feelings for him. Well not that I know of.” He affirms.
 
“Well think about it Xiumin, before it’s too late.”
 
Those words scared Xiumin for some reason. Did he have any true feelings for Luhan?  
 
“Well, we are heading out first. Don’t be late!” Suho says before dragging D.O out of the lobby.
 
“Hmm, what is taking Luhan so long?” Xiumin looks at his watch. “It’s almost 3:20. I better go find him.”
 
Xiumin heads towards the hallway where Luhan was heading but he just came face to face with an exit. So he decided to ask the lady at the front desk  for the  restrooms location.
 
“Um, excuse me. Is their a restroom along that hallway?”
 
“No sir ,why?”
 
“No reason. Thank you.” Xiumin answers a little bit dumbfounded. 
 
“I could have sworn that I saw him walk over here.” He says as he looks at the short hallway with only an exit to be found. Suddenly a realization comes to his mind. “Please don’t tell me he left!”
 
With that said, Xiumin runs out of the same exit.
 
 
 
 

A/N Quick update before I go to work!

      Sorry if it cuts off a lot.^^;

      Well, please enjoy!

      Now I shall leave you with my many Thank You's like always! ^.^/