Dinner Surprise

Destiny
“Key! Mix together the soy sauce, cornstarch, and brown sugar please!”  Xiumin instructs his friend, Kibum, who he now calls Key.
 
The first item he is cooking is the Cantonese Style Lobster, it was one of his specialties and no one else made it better then him.
 
“Ok! Key once you’re done hand me the mixture and start the bulgogi!”  
 
Key gives him a slight nod before passing the mixture to Xiumin.
 
“Xiumin!”
 
“Don’t tell me he’s-” Xiumin turns his gaze to where he heard his name being called. 
 
It was an elegantly dressed Sehun walking towards Xiumin’s working area.
 
“Mmm, that smells good, but change of plans.”  Sehun says as he pokes at the lobster.
 
“What change of plans?” Xiumin asks a bit annoyed.
 
“Today you are going to try teppanyaki.” 
 
“Are you ting me? I’m not going to cook in front of you.” Xiumin yells a little too loud.
 
“Well guess what Xiumin? You don’t have much of a choice. Either you do the teppanyaki or you loose your job, and don’t try to give me that bull that you’ll get a job somewhere else because I’ll make sure you don’t.” Sehun sneers.
 
“I’ll give you 10 minutes to prepare what you need, and you,” He directs his gaze at Key, “Give that lobster to the dogs or you can take it since you have been staring at me like a dog this whole time.” Sehun laughs.
 
“You-” Key holds Xiumin back before he beats the other man to death.
 
Sehun laughs. “Pathetic. You now have 5 minutes. Don’t be late.”  He exits the kitchen.
 
“He’s such an .” Key declares.
 
Xiumin just sighs deeply before gathering his ingredients.
 
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
 
Xiumin walks towards the hot iron table where only Luhan and Sehun where sitting at. This iron table was placed in a very spacious but empty room at the end of the restaurant, there was only one in the whole restaurant since no one really knew how to use it, not even Xiumin knew completely how to utilize the table.
 
He starts of by greeting the couple. “Hello, I’m chef Kim Minseok and I’ll be cooking your meal today.” He says, avoiding Luhan’s gaze.
 
“Kim Minseok?” Luhan mutters to himself. “I know I have heard that name before. Oh yeah at the hospital when he first aproached me, but… it feels like I have heard it before.” Luhan thinks to himself.
 
“Luhan?”  Sehun pokes him.
 
“What?” Luhan asks a bit in a daze.
 
“Nothing you seemed a bit out of it.” 
 
“Shall I begin?” Xiumin asks a bit aggressively. He didn’t want to be there, it was awkward and just painful to see Luhan with him.
 
“Sure.” Luhan says a bit uncomfortable. Something just didn’t feel right but he didn’t know what.
 
Xiumin starts off by heating up the iron table in medium heat. He then begins to chop up the vegetables in to bite size pieces.
 
Luhan couldn’t seem to stop staring at Xiumin chopping up the vegetables. The scene seemed so familiar to him. The way his eyes focused on the knife and the way he gently sliced through the vegetables. He could see how Chef Kim put his heart and soul in to what he was cooking. Xiumin suddenly glances up to meet Luhan’s gaze. Luhan can’t help but feel his heart pound faster on his chest but he quickly glances down as he sees Xiumin smile a bit.
 
“Why is it that every time I look at him I can‘t help but feel like I can‘t breath.“  he thinks, “How can this man be a murderer.”
 
 
 
______________
 
 
 
 
The whole dinner had been rather quiet as the two men ate. Xiumin was too focused on trying not to burn the place down to even remember the awkwardness in the air.
 
“Well that was a fantastic meal Chef Kim.” Sehun states as he wipes his mouth with a cotton napkin.
 
“May I be dismissed?” Xiumin asks stoically.
 
“No sir. You have yet to congratulate us.” Sehun laughs as he fills up three glasses with white wine and hands one to Xiumin.
 
“Congratulate?” Both Xiumin and Luhan ask in unison.
 
Sehun slyly grins before getting up from his chair and getting on one knee.
 
“Luhan, will you marry me?” Sehun asks as he takes out a diamond ring from his suits pocket.
 
Xiumin drops his wine glass when he hears the words come out of Sehun’s mouth.
 
“This can’t be.”
 
 
 
 

A/N MUAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER~!!!!

Thank you guys for being so patient with me!

SARANGHAE!