Suspicion

Destiny
“But if he tried to kill me, why would you let him work in your restaurant?” Luhan asks.
 
“Let’s just call it revenge. He knows what he did and he still wont confess to it and he acts like nothing happened when he sees you but I’m going to let his conscience kill him.” Sehun explains. “Now get ready we have a big dinner to attend to later on today. Remember today is our 4 year anniversary.” He says as he kisses Luhan.
 
Luhan can’t help but feel like something was wrong but he ignored it for now and gave Sehun a tight hug.
 
____________
 
 
Xiumin sat at a table near the back of the restaurant where he patiently waited for his shift to start. The restaurant was about to be emptied out in a few minutes for the special reservations, one of them being Luhan and Sehun. Xiumin wasn’t going to work the whole shift, he was just assigned to cook the meal for the “couple” which was apparently a big deal amongst the staff. Quite frankly Xiumin couldn’t give two s about cooking for the bastard, it honestly just pissed him off, but the he thought of Luhan. He just wished to make him happy in any shape or form, even if it meant satisfying his enemies. The restaurant was practically empty now, apart from the staff and a few paying customers. Xiumin slowly gets up and heads in to the kitchen. He sees Kibum tying his apron around his waist and quickly gives him a nod.
 
“Xiumin!” he hears a familiar voice call out.
 
It was Suho flailing a letter in the air.
 
“Hey Xiumin have you seen Sehun?” Suho asks as he looks around the restaurant.
 
“No, why?”  Xiumin asks.
 
“Damn!” Suho exclaims as he grips the letter tightly. “I really need to talk to him.”
 
“About?”
 
“Look at this!” Suho opens up the letter and shows it to Xiumin.
 
“What’s this?”
 
“It’s a letter for property insurance!” Suho yells as he stuffs the letter in to his back pocket.
 
“What’s the big deal about it?” Xiumin asks a bit mockingly.
 
“He didn’t consult me! He’s acting like he still owns the place!” Suho yells frustrated. 
 
“Didn’t he pay for the building though?” Kris asks out of nowhere. 
 
“Hey!” Suho greets as he sees Kris.
 
“Hey, so what’s the problem?” Kris asks.
 
“Sehun got property insurance on my restaurant without consulting me first.”
 
“Shouldn’t that be a good thing?” Kris asks a bit confused.
 
“No, not with Sehun.”
 
“What do you mean?” Xiumin asks.
 
“Don’t tell him I told you guys but about two years ago he got accused for insurance fraud. He was found not-guilty but it‘s still hard to trust him you know.” Suho says as low as possible so that only the two men in front of him can hear.
 
“Should I be worried that he also put property insurance on this restaurant?” Kris asks worriedly. 
 
“He’s living with Luhan right now. Do you think he might had put property insurance on his mansion?”
 
“Wait. What do you mean he’s living with Luhan right now? Didn’t you say Luhan was re-constructing his mansion. Plus how does he know my cousin?” Suho questions.
 
“I uh-” 
 
“Oh , we need to start setting up for the special dinner Xiumin.” Kris points out as he looks at his watch.
 
“I’ll explain later, ok?” Xiumin tells Suho as he leaves to his cooking station.
 
“But Xiumin! Aish!” 
 
 

I'M BACK!!!! 

And I'm sorry! 

I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys and tell y'all that I was lazy as hell but I have finally broken through! 

The chapter was suppossed to be longer but I decided to stop it here and update perhaps later next week!

Thank you for being patient!

Chu~!