You Are A What?!

Destiny

 

“Here we are!” Exclaims Xiumin as he opens the door to the small restaurant.
 
“Wow!” 
 
Luhan was astonished that even though the place was kind of claustrophobic, it was fitted perfectly. The brick walls also cached his attention. They were decorated with many paintings that represented Asian culture but the painting that got his attention was the graffiti painting of a red Koi fish in the back of the restaurant. Link
 
“Ahh! Xiumin! How are you today? I thought I gave you the day off?”
 
A man came up to Xiumin as he greeted him with a hug and a bright smile.
 
“I just came to get some breakfast boss!”
 
“Oh. So who’s your friend?”
 
“Ah! Suho, this is Luhan, Luhan this is my boss, Suho.” 
 
“Hello!” Luhan greeted as he gave Suho a 90 degree bow.
 
“Wah. So cute! You got yourself a cute one, Xiumin.” 
 
“It’s not like that boss!” Xiumin laughs as a wide blush spreads throughout his face.
 
Luhan notices and giggles at how flustered Xiumin gets.
 
“Well, enjoy your meal guys, and just because it’s your first time here, I’ll give you a discount.” Suho smiles as he shakes Luhan’s hand.
 
Xiumin and Luhan make their way to a small table by the Koi graffiti  art in the back.
 
“Wow. Your boss is super nice!”
 
“He treats me like his son sometimes, even though I’m older.” Xiumin laughs.
 
“So what do you recommend?” asks Luhan as he scans through the menu.
 
“Hmm, how about some steamed rice, Galbi (grilled short ribs), Kongnamul Bap (bean sprout rice), spicy stewed fish, spicy seafood salad, kimchi, and some vegetable omelet’s?”
 
“All of that?!”
 
“Yeah!”
 
“Sounds good then.” Luhan smiles.
 
“Xiumin! May I take your order?” 
 
Luhan looks up to see the very tall waiter standing over them.
 
“Hey, Tao! I’ll take the usual.”
 
“Ok, and for you?”
 
“He’ll be sharing with me,” Xiumin answers for Luhan. “and give us two cokes.”
 
“Ok then, I’ll be back with your order.” Smiles Tao politely as he leaves the table.
 
“So that’s your usual?” Laughs Luhan as he whispers to Xiumin.
 
“Hey! It’s only my usual once a month!”
 
“So our Baozi likes to eat, huh?” Laughs Luhan.
 
Xiumin laughs along with embarrassment.
 
 
 
After the meal.
 
“That was so good!” Exclaims Luhan as he sits down on the passenger seat next to Xiumin.
 
“I’m glad you liked it.” Smiles Xiumin as he starts the car. “ So where do you want to go now?”
 
“I think I’m ready to go home.”  Luhan says as he looks out the window. 
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Yeah. Plus I have to tell you something.” Luhan smiles.
 
With that said they drive off.
 
 
 
 
“Turn here!” exclaims Luhan as he points to the right.
 
“Why don’t you just tell me your address? I’ll just put in in the GPS.”
 
“It’s a little bit to late for that! We are here!”
 
“What do you mean here? We are in front of a gate.”
 
“Look closer.”
 
Xiumin looks past the gate and sees a beautiful white mansion about 3 stories tall, with a lovely garden covering the front yard that was next to the driveway that was about half a mile long.
 
“Here?!” shouts Xiumin in disbelief. “You live here?!” Xiumin shouts once again. He couldn’t comprehend what was going on.
 
“Yeah. I forgot to tell you that I’m a millionaire.” Luhan laughs as he places a hand on the shocked man’s shoulder.
 
“A mill-millionaire?!”
 
“Yes. Now let’s head inside. Let me just put the code in.”
 
“A millionaire. You are a millionaire. I don’t even….” Xiumin whispers to himself. He still couldn’t believe it. The boy that wanted to commit suicide, that stayed in his place, and ate his cooking was a freaking millionaire!
 
“Xiumin~! Earth to Xiumin.” Luhan calls out to the dazed man.
 
Xiumin responds to Luhan’s voice and then notices that the gate had opened. He drives in slowly not even knowing what to do or say next. The shock hit him like a ton of bricks.
 
“How is this even possible?” asks Xiumin as he looks around the property.
 
“Park up in the front.”
 
Xiumin brings the car to a stop an slowly gets out the as he looks up at the building in front of him.
 
“Oh god I miscalculated. It actually has 4 stories.” Xiumin says as he brings his arms over his head.
 
The two make their way up the staircase then in to the mansion.  Xiumin was expecting a bunch of maids to be running to Luhan but surprisingly there was no one there.
 
“Where is everyone?” 
 
“I gave them the week off. I didn’t feel like being bothered.” 
 
Luhan leads Xiumin to the living room. They sit on the couches parallel to each other.
 
“So what did you want to tell me?” asks Xiumin as he straightens his posture.
 
“Relax Xiumin. Only because you found out that I’m a millionaire doesn’t mean I’m not the same Luhan that you met.” Laughs Luhan.
 
Xiumin relaxes a bit but still feels kind of weird being in such a place.
 
“I just wanted to thank you again for saving my life and taking care of me. If it wasn’t for you I would have been dead right now.” Luhan says as he sits next to Xiumin. “If you ever need something, anything, please don’t hesitate to tell me.”
 
“I don’t need anything from you Luhan. Saving your life has no price. I just wanted to do it because no one deserves to die in such a way.” Xiumin smiles as he places his hands on top of Luhan’s.
 
“Are you sure?” 
 
“Yeah, don’t worry!” Xiumin says while smiling.
 
“You’re so modest.” Luhan then pecks Xiumin on the cheek.
 
Xiumin brushes over his cheek with his finger tips as his face becomes hot from embarrassment.
 
Luhan stands up and makes his way to the kitchen. Xiumin follows him until he hears his phone ring.
 
“Hello.” Xiumin picks up.
 
“Is this you Xiumin?” 
 
“Umm yeah, this is he. Who’s this?” answers Xiumin as he hears an older woman’s voice.
“Ah! So you do hear your phone but when I call you, you don‘t!”
 
“Aish! It’s you. What do you want?” Xiumin answers as he figures out who it is. It was the landlady.
 
“Well I just wanted to tell you that I am no longer going to ask you for your rent money.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I’m kicking out, actually I’ve already kicked you out. Your stuff is outside waiting for you.” the landlady laughs.
 
“What?!” Xiumin shouts, alarming Luhan causing him turn back to him.
 
“You heard me. Maybe if you paid your rent on time I wouldn’t have to do this.” she chided as she hangs up the phone.
 
“You must be ing kidding me!” shouts as he covers his face.
 
“What’s wrong?” Luhan asks as a worried expression crosses his face.
 
Xiumin removes his hands from his face and runs his fingers through his hair.
 
“I got kicked out; only because that hag couldn’t wait one more week for the money. And can you believe she had the audacity to leave my stuff out for grabs!” Xiumin says as he makes his way to the door.
 
“I have to go Luhan. Please take care.”
 
“Wait!” Luhan yells as he runs to the door.
 
“I’m going with you.”
 
“Ok. Let’s go.”
 
 
 
 

I lied. This chapter isn't as exciting as I was going to make it. I really want to take my time for their love to flourish. haha

Sorry for the bad chapter but my time is limited.^^;

Next chapter might be tommorow though!